PTWM #144 Drinking tea with friends is private to me, here’s my sons dirty bum for you all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just bored by her now. Her page used to be, “life’s a bit tit but we make the most of it”. Now it’s just anger, bitterness, lies, woe is me and greed.

Reactions: 58
Finally caught up after being away. Glad they’ve addressed the Emily thing, although not the real reason. But that will come. I’m really hoping Em has been reading here and it’s opened her eyes. PS Rachett you really are such a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion...Emily's broken away from the pack, Rach is unraveling and about to crack 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Thread title it's all falling apart for rancid and slosh. They got too greedy stealing all the charity and paypal dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it odd that she pays all these people who work in the centre and stock places surely as it’s set up to help people and to raise money for them then she should be asking for volunteers in these places.
Thus saving even more money for the vulnerable women. Also where in the shop do they store food?? Why was she going to the shop to pick up a food parcel?

Reactions: 12
I think the rift with Emily could be significant for R. Emily 100% knows where the bodies are buried. She must have so much on R that could ultimately cause her downfall. I’m sure R is well aware of that, hence the huge downward spiral of her mental health. I think it could get very interesting on this thread if Emily decides to disclose what has been going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 29
She's going live in 5 on patreon 😶🌫
Do you think if I ask she will let me on that live to question her about her knowledge of these conspiracy theories? I’m just wondering if she knows whether Tupac is alive or what exactly happened on 9/11?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the rift with Emily could be significant for R. Emily 100% knows where the bodies are buried. She must have so much on R that could ultimately cause her downfall. I’m sure R is well aware of that, hence the huge downward spiral of her mental health. I think it could get very interesting on this thread if Emily decides to disclose what has been going on behind the scenes.
I think its all stemmed from Emily calling wilby overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure when the shitshop first came about R said that volunteers would be running it? And yet there is not a volunteer in sight…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.