PTWM #144 Drinking tea with friends is private to me, here’s my sons dirty bum for you all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ask about Emily?
Nop not mention of Emily strangely. She has ANOTHEr patreon account people are paying into she doesn't bother with Jo looked and realised they'd made 3k from it so Jo was buzzing she could pay wages.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Oh my gosh, how awful that you reached out in your time of need and she literally wasn't interested at all, I don't think she's ever been interested it's all for the gram. I don't understand how she's allowed to openly talk about the people who come to her 😕 she was saying on patreon that a lady came to her blah blah blah. Surely that's against regulations. I don't even think it is a centre for DM just think it's like a charity thing.
Rachel Hambleton has no understanding of confidentiality.
She has little understanding of real adult life & no understanding or experience of domestic abuse.
That's personal experience or any legitimate training in domestic abuse.
She didn't just let me down, I'm one person & I got real help from Womens Aid, Womens Safety Unit & legal advice.
But so many women have turned to her for help & been ignored or rejected. Sadly this is continuing and an abused woman is going to walk straight back into the arms of her abuser, after being let down or turned away, by Rachel Hambleton.
Her & her fake & misleading womens rescue centres & untrained and unqualified staff.
Rachel Hambleton's silly Patchwork World should be shut down immediately.

Reactions: 18
So if they’re that cash strapped they almost can’t afford wages, maybe they need to lower ahh hem some people’s wages, you know the ones who swan about in £200 trainers, go on holiday to Jubai, 5k watches etc etc.

Or is it just a ploy to get the idiots to feel sorry for her and pay more money in.

Reactions: 28
Can you imagine 🤣 she probably has enough gossip to bring out 3 of her own books 😆
She will know exactly how vile R is towards everyone, how demanding she is in the work place, where the donations have gone (she might not know about the PayPal but she certainly knows about the financials that have come after that) , she will know exactly what went down with V and the stabby incident, she will know about how she really treats josh. Theres so much 🤦‍♀️
I honestly would love it if this happened, however I imagine Emily has likely benefited from some of the donations they received too. The toys from very, the amazon and Costa vouchers etc, no matter how greedy R is she would make sure that others took things so that they all go down together should someone decide to try and speak up.

Reactions: 20
is anyone else worried about B getting a grilling for the phone thing when Rancid walked into the shop last night?. I know B isn’t exactly an angel but we know that Rancid will be absolutely horrid to B if she’s in contact with her sisters or reading here or whatever it was she was trying to hide from her.

i don’t know anyone that has had as many fallouts with friends and family as Rancid has had. It’s wild. Surely any hun with half a brain cell can see the common denominator in every fallout is Rancid…

Reactions: 16
She told a story of a lady she was helping who's son was happy his brother fitted into the donated airforce 1 and they all felt sorry for him so everyone's offering to donate money to get him a pair. As her kids would notice if he wasn't in the latest get up. So they somehow managed to get said kid a pair of airforce1 and a hype back pack.
These ‘stories’ are so shallow they set my teeth on edge. I don’t know how everyone else is but giving a tit about labels is such a basic concept, that lacks any kind of individuality. Boring kids from boring parents 🙄.

Reactions: 21
Nop not mention of Emily strangely. She has ANOTHEr patreon account people are paying into she doesn't bother with Jo looked and realised they'd made 3k from it so Jo was buzzing she could pay wages.
…wow. If that doesn’t demonstrate to the huns that she literally gives no shits and will happily take in money whilst doing nothing in return then nothing will. Truly shocking.

Reactions: 21
I remember her pressuring Emily to share her DV story when it was clear she didn't want to. Good on Emily for walking away.

Reactions: 24
is anyone else worried about B getting a grilling for the phone thing when Rancid walked into the shop last night?. I know B isn’t exactly an angel but we know that Rancid will be absolutely horrid to B if she’s in contact with her sisters or reading here or whatever it was she was trying to hide from her.

i don’t know anyone that has had as many fallouts with friends and family as Rancid has had. It’s wild. Surely any hun with half a brain cell can see the common denominator in every fallout is Rancid…
Yes I have not been able to get this out of mind. B looked so worried in that moment.

Reactions: 5
I remember when I very first found Tattle, Emily was being tagged in a load of Riddleds stuff, she hadn’t made the move to Devon, so I messaged Emily warning her about Rancid and telling her to read here for more info. Emily messaged me back saying how wonderful R is, etc etc and so on. Bet she feels silly now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What happened? I must of missed this?
Betsy was working in the shop and was sitting on the floor behind the counter and Rachel came in and caught her unaware and B grabbed her phone and was closing things down and clearly hiding something. She looked guilty/ worried/caught out

Reactions: 10
Betsy was working in the shop and was sitting on the floor behind the counter and Rachel came in and caught her unaware and B grabbed her phone and was closing things down and clearly hiding something. She looked guilty/ worried/caught out
If B was caught out. Are we all bringing it to Rancids attention on here. She’ll probably not leave the poor girl alone when she reads here 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.