Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cametoread2

I might get hate for this or I might be absolutely spot on. But do you know why I think her and little Joshy get so upset at Wilby and his autism, which clearly isn’t level 3, because he’s not the ‘perfect’ child she was hoping for. He’s harder work, he does things that draw attention to her and him, like the ‘happy hands’, which FYI bellend is stimming and he’s overwhelmed not happy, he’s probably a lot more vocal (noise wise) than the others were. She’s disappointed she didn’t give J the ‘perfect’ child so when she’s talking about Wilby and his autism it’s the poor me pity party not the ‘let’s celebrate small wins for Wilby’ party. You claimed he was non-verbal he can say colours and animals and foods - huge win. He went on an airplane and didn’t ‘meltdown’ - small win. He went into pre-school and loved it - huge win. But no, it’s turned into how hard it all is for them as parents. It’s not about you. It’s about Wilby. They were never prepared for the hard work, like I said about the potty training and the cot training, they weren’t prepared to have to spend time teaching him to talk, the papped the others to childminders to do that for them, and because of lockdown they couldn’t which is what ultimately led to Wilby’s speech delay. Have a fucking conversation with the boy, imagine never trying to communicate with your son, if we never spoke to each other we would never have learned how to communicate. He is the same, I always spoke to my daughter, even if we were in the house alone we were talking and even if what she said made zero sense I’d make up her response and repeat what I thought she should say so she would learn. It’s not all ‘cow, pig, yellow, orange, sausage’. That took a twist and turn. But back to my original point, she feels overwhelmed herself that Wilby isn’t ‘perfect’ and he stands out and draws attention to her that her kid looks ‘naughty’, he is going to be naughty if she doesn’t start teaching that he can’t always do what HE wants, like pushing other kids down slides. She doesn’t like how he is, us, we find him lovely and with the right guidance could be a little angel. It’s her that can’t understand autism and doesn’t want to understand it, she wants to close her eyes and have someone else deal with it all because he doesn’t fit in her long blonde skinny blue eyed girl picture that she thought she was going to give to J.

Hopefully some of that made sense. Like I said I might get hate for it but I genuinely believe that’s where her sadness for Wilby comes from, not for him and how difficult it is for me, it’s about how difficult it is for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Who are they trying to kid that Emily, who walked into a handsomely paid company director role with no experience in the sector, got knocked up, and thought I know, I'll *willingly* give up all of this financial security, during one of the most stressful and tumultuous times a woman can go through. During a cost of living crisis, and the world apparently imploding. Pull the other one Rancid. Some shits gone down, whether its Rancid having a tantrum and cunting it up that Emily dared have a life, refusing to pay Mat pay etc, or whether Emily has jumped before the ship sinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
What the absolute fuck is she banging on about now?! That little boy understands enough to name all the animals, do all the animal sounds, learn all the colours, which he appears to have learnt in just the last week. If she tried talking to him and explaining, he would understand a lot of what she tells him. Stop fucking making out your child is struggling to understand and communicate anything at all and stop making him into some sort of victim :rolleyes:

Also, Wilby probably told her more about his day at preschool than my 17 year old told me about his day at college.

Me: how was college?
Teenager: alright.
Me: so it was a good day then.
Teenager: it was alright.
Me: did you have lunch?
Teenager: yeah.

:rolleyes:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Aunt Sally

She parades herself as some kind of saviour to Domestic abuse which is absurd because she is a perpetrator of DA herself. She has stated herself that she is a previous user and dealer of drugs, stabbed an ex, admitted she was also toxic in relationships, taken every ex partner she’s had children with through the court system and even manipulated her husband to do the same with his ex wife resulting in two children being removed from their mother. She has instigated parental separation and even with siblings and extended family yet promotes it as a form of abuse and even writes a book about it. Her own family disown her and she only has close those who she can gaslight and manipulate with her sick narcissistic mindset or keep within her sickening circle of enablers with monetary bribery. Anyone who eventually wisens up and sees what she is all about is treated brutally by her and branded toxic. She throws them to the Wolfpack and quite frankly it’s evil. The only ones who stay long term are in the mindset “keep your enemies closer “
Anyone who thinks social services refer service users or anyone to her or her bloody fake patchwork shitshow needs a grasp on reality and a basic understanding on how these services work. She has a file herself the size of Dot Cottons medical records! It’s utter nonsense.
She is nothing more than an evil narcissistic charlatan who cannot parent her own children let alone have vulnerable others referred to her. Don’t get me started on her fucking husband neither because that’s another thread in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I’m going to a party soon with someone that works for Devon and Cornwall police…….not sure how I can ask though……. He definitely knows him…… 😈

We need to get one of the lincolnshaws on here in disguise…..
Drop it into conversation "oh I just remembered, I heard on the grapevine that one of your officers was sacked, pc Marshall?? Heard he's a right cunt " 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Mrsell

Christ the underlying bitchiness on that Q&A! It's like she's treating all her followers as if they're 'trolls' now. She's speaking to the people whose following ensures she continues to get ads to pay for £300 leather jackets like shit! Imagine doing a Q&A and then being all pass agg and calling the questions weird.

I've tried to put my finger on what it is about her that pisses me off for ages and I've come to the conclusion that it's this -

She's built this whole 'Empire' off the back of women who have been beaten, scared, traumatised and used it to build a following which she now exploits to make her money. Noone should become wealthy off the back of others fear and trauma. The whole centre and shop shit are just vanity projects for the Patreon Saint of Destruction and Disease. If she genuinely gave a fuck she'd be in their EVERY day. She'd be involved in every aspect but it's literally name only. Its look at me and look what I've done, aren't I just the best. Making money from people who needed your help is morally reprehensible.

Secondly this whole thing of instascammers and celebrities crying trolls infuriates me. When they have platforms where they filter comments, delete posts and dox people then sites like this will emerge because people want a right to reply. She believes she has the right to live in a vacuum where there is no criticism and noone can question her motives. Anyone that questions or disagrees is a 'troll'. You don't get to spout lies and manipulate people online without being called out.

Soz, that was more ranty than I expected 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
Emily: “A question I’ve been asked daily…. I wish the centre and the team the best for the future.

Rachael: STOP ASKING WEIRD QUESTIONS……..PEOPLE MOVE ON, FUCK OFF AND FOLLOW HER JOURNEY 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Sausageface

Chatty Member
There’s not a chance in hell that all is well between Rachaele and Emily. She would normally leap at the opportunity to take someone else’s news and make it all about her. There’s no way she’s just privately congratulated her and not acknowledged it publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

armywife119

VIP Member
Poor Ratchet 🥲
If you think you’re life is bad just spare a thought for old Manky minge Mildred over there.

She’s got herself in way over her head financially in an effort to prove to be saint Sonia of Devon.

All her bestest ‘friends’ for some unknown reason turn toxic 🤷🏼‍♀️

The baby she wanted to ensnare Joyce with and probably upset the ex wife, is not quite the one-she envisioned. Beautiful and perfect as he is , in her head he’s not 🙁 She’s finding having to parent a horrific inconvenience.

Shes gone from having a husband ok ish looking husband with a decent job to being lumbered with Shein’s version of David Dickinson
Home all day to whinge on all day about shit and inform her about the lesser spotted microcock and wide mouthed flapper gull. Gone from loving each other hard to him loving himself hard in front of the mirror thinking he’s the next David Gandy.

She’s got kids who would rather be anywhere than with her, (although the feeling is mutual)
But running out of dog’s body’s to lumber them on. Unpleasant, rude and disrespectful. Parent goals right there.

And lastly she’s got a face only a mother could love ❤ self inflicted flubber lips and a nose on the wonk. Her eyes have their own weird shit going going on. As for the teeth? In her words ‘I can’t even’🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It’s Emily who Rachel commented on a few weeks ago when she said she’d been shat on and Josh had ‘warned her’ about that person.

Of course I don’t know that for sure but it all fits.
Yeh because josh can "spot red flags a mile away"... except the one hes married to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Aunt Sally

Hi Rachel. It’s half a story Sally here 👋🏼
Are you ok bub? Such an Angry Annie today aren’t you? 😂
Imagine selling your whole ( fabricated ) life backstory with your family/friends publicly on social media then become really snarly with questions about Emily when you suddenly go silent.
You know, Emily the girl you rescued and told everyone how you’re her saviour yet didn’t congratulate her publicly so now someone asks why and all they get is the real Rachel. An angry snarly lying sarcastic gobshite who’s losing the plot.
No gushing grid post for Emily as she leaves your employment to have a baby, no gushing about how you rescued her, housed her, gave her a job and a new life, How amazingly proud you are of her… you know, the usual shite you spew but nope. Radio silence and god forbid anyone who asks why. Your bullshit empire is coming crashing down and I’m here for it. All of it 🙌🏼 The gravy boat question was hilarious. I love a good conspiracy theory me. The best ones are about career breaks…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Somerset girl

VIP Member
"I don't share everything on social media. For example here's this thing that happened that I didn't share" - proceeds to share the thing on social media. She's not very bright is she 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I can’t wait to hear the slagging the nursery gets when the north face goes missing or get ruined because it absolutely will not be her fault if anything happens to it. Not her fault for letting him wear a designer jacket to pre-school

£80 on a jacket for a fucking toddler 🤷 while begging for school uniforms for the poor folk, and plugging away to get people to buy tickets for the raffle of her cast off crap.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Dance1983

I’m just bored by her now. Her page used to be, “life’s a bit shit but we make the most of it”. Now it’s just anger, bitterness, lies, woe is me and greed.

Reactions: 58

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
She is so aggressive with those answers, fml we get it, you get trolled that’s what you get for having an open account and being a cunt 🙄

Yay so glad Emily has gone, at least someone has seen you for what you really are and gone and not stayed for the money unlike Jo 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 58