PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who doesn’t defend their child/ren are scum in my eyes. Particularly an innocent 3 year old. How she has a following is beyond me. All thick as mince.
Surely that will put some huns off? If I had an autistic child, and thought "oh ok, here's someone who understands what I'm going through", then saw them taking the piss like that I'd be bleeping disgusted. Last week she was using his (paid for) diagnosis to flog yoghurt, now she's laughing about his traits (that she's spent so long showing and crying about).

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I cant take anyone seriously who blows smoke up Emily's arse on here.
All I think about when her name gets mentioned is her taking the piss out of disabled people on camera and enabling rectum to scam money and exploit abused women 🤷‍♀️ Emily is just as much of a tit person as rach for allowing it in exchange for cash
I agree and how do we know she’s an excellent mum?
She dragged her kid away from family to be with that wanker. Although no one knows the full situation she very well could be an excellent mum. I just remember her taking the Piss about Jeremy the first time they met him, her laughing saying all teenagers are arseholes to ‘the women’
Messing around and fake laughing with R and she must’ve known full well the scamming that’s going on.

I hope they have fallen out but I don’t care what happens to E in all honesty. Although if she was to come on here and spill that would be fun.

Surely that will put some huns off? If I had an autistic child, and thought "oh ok, here's someone who understands what I'm going through", then saw them taking the piss like that I'd be bleeping disgusted. Last week she was using his (paid for) diagnosis to flog yoghurt, now she's laughing about his traits (that she's spent so long showing and crying about).
Sadly the intellect level of most of the huns is low. If they see her laughing and taking the piss out of her child many of them will think that’s what they should be doing with their kids and follow her sick example.

Reactions: 23
Of course, there are now a few posts on the Brixham Facebook page about stolen mopeds (not Seb's, and from a different part of town). 😬 Still something fishy about their story though....

Reactions: 11
Banged up Barbara and deported Dave if their history of not being able to keep their hands off each other comes to the surface #sexonthebeach 🤣🤣🤣
And it couldn't happen to a better pair & in such a strict country!
😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
Has she done any ads since the Petit Filous one? I was trying to keep a note but forgot!

Reactions: 5
All I think about when her name gets mentioned is her taking the piss out of disabled people on camera and enabling rectum to scam money and exploit abused women 🤷‍♀️ Emily is just as much of a tit person as rach for allowing it in exchange for cash
I was thinking that. It’s amused me that Emily wasn’t particularly liked on here at all (Nostrils) whilst she was bubbled up with Saint Rach but as soon as there *might* be drama, she’s an amazing person? Meh.

Reactions: 27
In my opinion, from what she shows, she’s a good mum. I’ve never thought otherwise. I’ve actually never said anything negative about her because she didn’t seem interesting enough.

I mean we could all argue that rach is living this happy life and is being completely honest from what she shows. We go by what we see right?

we all have different of options, don’t like someone’s just read on ✌

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s amazing but she does appear to love and spend time with her child. I do think she was manipulated, lovebombed, groomed and used; so I am glad she has got away.

Reactions: 19
Really wouldn't suprise me if emily fell pregnant and knew she had to leave the shitshop before the patchwork ship sank leaving her tarred with the same brush. I dont doubt shes going to use the baby to rake in the freebies and try become a mummy blogger. So just another rach without the paypal scam. Exploiting her kids and family life for money and free tit. Time will tell.

I also dont believe the story about the scooter. Someones been pissed and pagging his mate before crashing and doing a runner 🤷‍♀️yeah I believe that version

Reactions: 16
Haven’t really been on this thread for a few days due to everything that’s happened 💔

I see Rancid is still being her usual cunty self 🙃

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing isn’t it? My best friends son has autism and mute, he can only communicate through showing you .. if I said anything like I honestly think she would punch me! And rightly so, not laugh with me! Scum! And taking the piss out of someone leisurely painting! Honestly they’re scum! Think they’re better because they’re ‘middle class’ when really they’re at the bottom of the pile
They really are tit, I didn’t even think they could stoop so low. No one I know would ever make fun of a child, let alone a child with autism who cannot defend himself 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion sebs crashed his scooter and Emily's on the toxic pile. Wilbys the butt of the jokes because his parents are both vile

Reactions: 28
Yeah I don’t like Emily, I never have, and I never will, some of the stuff she done to others was nasty af, she also played a part in mocking Lula, ADHD and other things, she’s a mean girl through and through. People can have suffered DV and still not be great people.

Like someone else says she’s definitely going down the mummy blogger route too, for which she will do a lot of the same stuff that Rancid does, only hopefully with a bit more safeguarding of her children and stepson 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Wilbys nappy is full of poo but Rach is too busy flogging Petit Filous

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Jezza clearly doesn’t like being filmed.. Probably cos he’s as dodgy as duck.

Why oh why is she renting these properties that aren’t fit for purpose. She’s wasting so much money. It’s not her job to plaster, decorate and paint the property. The landlord could decide he wants her out tomorrow.

Reactions: 17

Why oh why is she renting these properties that aren’t fit for purpose. She’s wasting so much money. It’s not her job to plaster, decorate and paint the property. The landlord could decide he wants her out tomorrow.
Because she’s a natural born idiot with no regard for money as it’s not hers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16

I've said it loads before but I think there's some sort of deal with her and (don't call me) Jezza where she uses scammed money to "do up" his properties. He gets his grotty property brought up to standard and she gets a cut having used charity money to do the work.

Reactions: 30
What did she say about disabled people?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.