PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slut Drop Sandra & No Job Norbert, on tour in Jubai šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.
Do they even know what country Dubai is in?
Banged up Barbara and deported Dave if their history of not being able to keep their hands off each other comes to the surface #sexonthebeach šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I worked at a pub kitchen at that age and we regularly had midnight finishes šŸ˜­šŸ™ˆ
Yes my youngest is a similar age (will turn 17 in the Spring) and he works at our local pub and sometimes has late finishes if there is an event on. Luckily it is walking distance so we donā€™t have to worry about transport but I do however stay up until he is in or if they are off to do the midnight Macdonalds run he will call to say one of the lads will be dropping him off. It just doesnā€™t ring true that he wouldnt have told them something as important as his moped being stolen and then added the comment that ā€œhe was in bed as far as they knewā€ when the police turned up in the morning !

Reactions: 20
In other words, Emily has been missing all summer so it hasn't been done. Is that the childminder on the last photo? Doesn't she do enough??
So if any desperate women in crisis turned up over the summer, wanting a free coffee and their washing done, they'd have been greeted by a dirty, messy place? Nice.

Reactions: 29
Yes my youngest is a similar age (will turn 17 in the Spring) and he works at our local pub and sometimes has late finishes if there is an event on. Luckily it is walking distance so we donā€™t have to worry about transport but I do however stay up until he is in or if they are off to do the midnight Macdonalds run he will call to say one of the lads will be dropping him off. It just doesnā€™t ring true that he wouldnt have told them something as important as his moped being stolen and then added the comment that ā€œhe was in bed as far as they knewā€ when the police turned up in the morning !
I always thought there was laws around under 18ā€™s when I was 17 at McDonaldā€™s, under 18ā€™s couldnā€™t work past 10pm, I remember we got sent to another store and I had to clock out and wait in the foyer for other colleagues who were over 18

maybe itā€™s 12pm but each company has their own rules

Reactions: 8
I always thought there was laws around under 18ā€™s when I was 17 at McDonaldā€™s, under 18ā€™s couldnā€™t work past 10pm, I remember we got sent to another store and I had to clock out and wait in the foyer for other colleagues who were over 18

maybe itā€™s 12pm but each company has their own rules
There are different rules in place for certain industries, with hospitality being one of them

Reactions: 3
I think itā€™s the gap that matters tooā€¦daughter is 16 and can work until 11pm if she isnā€™t starting until 8am the next day. If the has a 6 or 7am start, she is only allowed to work until 10pm the night before.

Reactions: 6
I think itā€™s the gap that matters tooā€¦daughter is 16 and can work until 11pm if she isnā€™t starting until 8am the next day. If the has a 6 or 7am start, she is only allowed to work until 10pm the night before.
I think the point you're all missing is that the rules don't apply to Rectum's kids and step kids, because they're all so kind and hardworking, they can do exactly what they want all the time šŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Living in a seaside resort myself, I can say that a lot of employment rules are overlooked in the season, unless you are working for a large chain.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Living in a seaside resort myself, I can say that a lot of employment rules are overlooked in the season, unless you are working for a large chain.
Or your employee's mum is an Instatwat who tells everyone you're allowing her teenage daughter to work excessive hours, lock up by herself late at night, and walk home alone šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I just canā€™t look at her stories no more but do like a good catch up hereā€¦ I like abit of sarcasm and humour.. but taking the piss out of wilby was absolutely scum. That poor little boy hasnā€™t got a say in it. Iā€™m done. They need reporting and then children taking off them.
And like someone said, the silence of Emily is deafening.. I really hope she has got away feo
Her. Sheā€™s toxic. Taking the piss out of SS being called on Emily that time! Iā€™d be mortified! And Emily probably was but dare not say anything!
oh and Emily and the lincolnshaws posts are-so funny, with racketbum it was always so forced!! I donā€™t like to say it about people but I actually dislike her

Reactions: 33
So I just canā€™t look at her stories no more but do like a good catch up hereā€¦ I like abit of sarcasm and humour.. but taking the piss out of wilby was absolutely scum. That poor little boy hasnā€™t got a say in it. Iā€™m done. They need reporting and then children taking off them.
And like someone said, the silence of Emily is deafening.. I really hope she has got away feo
Her. Sheā€™s toxic. Taking the piss out of SS being called on Emily that time! Iā€™d be mortified! And Emily probably was but dare not say anything!
oh and Emily and the lincolnshaws posts are-so funny, with racketbum it was always so forced!! I donā€™t like to say it about people but I actually dislike her
I think itā€™s the fact that all four supposedly adults were laughing at a child šŸ˜” It made me feel sick, how anyone would find that funny is beyond me. I think asteroid and simple Simon are as bad as the toxic duo. Absolute c***s šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think itā€™s the fact that all four supposedly adults were laughing at a child šŸ˜” It made me feel sick, how anyone would find that funny is beyond me. I think asteroid and simple Simon are as bad as the toxic duo. Absolute c***s šŸ¤¬
Thatā€™s the thing isnā€™t it? My best friends son has autism and mute, he can only communicate through showing you .. if I said anything like I honestly think she would punch me! And rightly so, not laugh with me! Scum! And taking the piss out of someone leisurely painting! Honestly theyā€™re scum! Think theyā€™re better because theyā€™re ā€˜middle classā€™ when really theyā€™re at the bottom of the pile

Reactions: 22
I canā€™t even believe she shared those stories, itā€™s all wow is me posts when she is in a situation with W who might be expressing traits that ppl donā€™t understand and her dad that not everyone gets it or him and his ways. Yet, she is now mocking his ways and traits with other adults and laughing along about it. That is absolutely disgusting, shame on them!!!!

Reactions: 20
She could quite easily address emilys absence and nip it in the bud ā€œEmily has left the centre, her life is going in a different direction, we wish her well.ā€ She doesnā€™t because she likes the speculation it causes.

Reactions: 34
Emily seems very grounded, sheā€™s an excellent mum and always puts her son first. Her weekends are full of fun days with her growing family.

Total opposite of rach who spends her precious family time secretly filming, embarrassing and saying fml to her children. Then buggering off to have dinner with astroid and simple simon. How can they be friends with someone who mocks their son just shows where their priorities are.

Simon is a weak man for saying that, josh is even weaker for not planting one on his nose and defending his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Emily seems very grounded, sheā€™s an excellent mum and always puts her son first. Her weekends are full of fun days with her growing family.

Total opposite of rach who spends her precious family time secretly filming, embarrassing and saying fml to her children. Then buggering off to have dinner with astroid and simple simon. How can they be friends with someone who mocks their son just shows where their priorities are.

Simon is a weak man for saying that, josh is even weaker for not planting one on his nose and defending his son.
I think part of the reason Rancid has fallen out with Emily is that she's everything Rach isn't. She's also had the audacity to make something of her life in Devon without being reliant on St Ratshit. I for one wish Emily all the best and hope she continues to do well and distance herself from Rancid Rach.

Reactions: 26
I cant take anyone seriously who blows smoke up Emily's arse on here.
All I think about when her name gets mentioned is her taking the piss out of disabled people on camera and enabling rectum to scam money and exploit abused women šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Emily is just as much of a tit person as rach for allowing it in exchange for cash

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone who doesnā€™t defend their child/ren are scum in my eyes. Particularly an innocent 3 year old. How she has a following is beyond me. All thick as mince.

Reactions: 24
The raffle has raised Ā£2k so far of their Ā£3k target which closes in 3 days!! Honestly who are these idiots donating for her crappy freebies she is gifting!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.