PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Willbobby having a mega meltdown once he realises that the ✈ is taking him back to that toxic house, she’ll be in the hobbit hole crying like a baby about how the trolls spoilt her holiday & it cost HER £ thousands. She’ll mention the meltdowns W had that were so bad she couldn’t cope.

PA Jo will be on a mega damage limitation project re: ISIS comments, her new management will be wondering who the duck they’ve signed up.

Meanwhile Emily (noticed no one refers to her as nostrils since her pregnancy news 🤣) is literally living her best life 👶

Noticed on FB comments some Huns haven’t got Insta, let’s see if they join & end up on here.

Personally I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this holiday 🏖😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm waiting for the 'trolls ruined our holiday' rant. When all we've been doing is talking amongst ourselves on here like usual 😄
I give it 48 hours at home before the self confessed ‘homebody,’ has fucked off to Herpes Lodge to make sure Slosh doesn’t ditch her 😑.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
£100 says they have a night away together without any turds because she has had to endure them on the holiday

Reactions: 41
Oof and we are only just over halfway through the day. Looks like a lot of people forgot they were following her until late last night and hit unlike.
F0E5DF36-C23D-440C-8793-B1048EE75F5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Oof and we are only just over halfway through the day. Looks like a lot of people forgot they were following her until late last night and hit unlike.
View attachment 1553346
Rach in her live rant- I’ve got 750,000 followers across all platforms.
Rach posts on Facebook for the first time in 6 months and 500 huns duck her off.
Day made! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Just had a quick look at Emily’s pregnancy post and it looks as if every single post that tagged PTWM has been deleted.

Come on Em spill the ☕

(Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Can understand her deleting the goady ones but even the innocent ones have vanished)

Very gushy post from Trevi 🙄 how are they going to pick sides?! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1553346
This is what I said the other day when she said she had 750,000 followers. Half of those on fb follow again on Instagram so they are the same followers and the other half have forgot they even follow her 🤣 id probably only count a handful from Instagram and then the 2,000 or whatever it is on her patreon. So she really hasn't got hardly any followers

Reactions: 19
Just came across this on fb, and searched for the post from May.
Speechless.
CCAFA857-5E07-48D8-B5D2-A992D18F1D76.jpeg
2A602E53-23E1-4752-9FB3-ADB96905998F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1553346
It’s about reading the room. A lot more people are talking about being conscious of people struggling on Fb. I personally don’t care what anyone has or does apart from that scamming cow.

However a lot of people are struggling and don’t want peoples holidays, spends etc shoved down their throats.

Reactions: 23
Also she doesn’t post for ages then when she does it’s a advert, then leaves it ages and it’s oh look at my amazing holiday.

Reactions: 16
So as we suspected, it wasn't court ordered...it was ordered by josh!!!
My heart breaks for that poor woman, it really does. I’m sure she wasn’t perfect and did wrong things too but she had her heart broken and then her kids taken away and to top it all off her mental health problems used against her! 💔
Some may disagree and be t total around their kids but I know I’ve definitely had enough to drink that would make me fail a breathalyser, what’s that like 3 drinks, but would still be more than capable of looking after my kids (especially just after Christmas when there is baileys to be finished up 😂)

Reactions: 31
He scored 21, but he had little Sloshy trying to poke out whilst next to two young girls🤢
B5EC7AA2-9BE8-4F6E-AC07-BCF23C40CFFE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we’ve all seen Sloshy absolutely out of it on multiple nights of the week, I’m absolutely convinced it’s partly his fault their mum turned to drink, it was probably a husband and wife nightly hobby, then being left in the way she was for old rancid probably just exacerbated the situation and if Rancid was even half the woman she claims to be she’d have helped her get a spot at Trevi house, not just “driven her around and bought her food”

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.