PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for any of you riff-raff Tattlers that have been blocked from Rachel Hambleton's Instagram or Facebook accounts.
I have few holiday photos of Gurning Gertrude & No Job Norbert, livin the dream in Alsoodia
πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Any of the Shambeletons congratulated Emily yet?
I can’t say I like her, she came across as bitchy as her boss. But if she’s upset Rickets then she goes up in my estimation.

Reactions: 16
I feel like a proper witch saying this but all of her money and she’s got the worst dress sense ever. Her holiday wardrobe is absolutely shocking. Money can’t buy class.

Reactions: 30
I am so far behind on these threads as I had a busy week and they went so fast! But I am still here with popcorn to watch what happens next πŸ˜‰
Happy for Emily! πŸ₯° Had a check and still nothing from R, J or B!! Very telling indeed.

Reactions: 12
Like the total wankers they are πŸ˜‚
Captain Underpants makes them synchronise (5k) watches ready to parade at 0500 hrs. Marches them to the rendezvous point ready to deploy to the sun lounger quick smart. Left fight left right left right. Although he’s the only one that turns up πŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf trolls?? I had a busy couple of days and you filled an entire thread and 3/4 of another, I’ve only just got caught up!
Anyhoo I saw this lovely group pic of the patchwork fam so thought I’d share it, they really need to remember that pool water washes off the sun cream so it’s best to not be in and out of the pool like a yo-yo!
F51DF78D-729C-41AD-BCF8-251C210EAA95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Captain Underpants makes them synchronise (5k) watches ready to parade at 0500 hrs. Marches them to the rendezvous point ready to deploy to the sun lounger quick smart. Left fight left right left right. Although he’s the only one that turns up πŸ˜•
Captain underpants!
Can you imagine what he looks like in his drawers?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My ex husband used to wear white Y fronts, that's when he wasn't wearing my knickers.
He would only wear white ones, because he said he always knew if they were clean or not 😩.
True story that.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No one is allowed to say anything bad about the hotel they’re staying in because Mrs Carrot went there once and quite liked it. So can you stop being so offensive and a snob. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I said I was sorryβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Perhaps I should’ve said it in a nicer way, such as … β€œwell that’s not my choice of hotel but each to their ownβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyway, I stand by my words, looks tit.. the end🀣🀣🀣

Ahhhh look how happy PTWM Facebook is. It’s almost like it’s a different person πŸ₯΄
I’m loving the comments from the paymecon peoplesβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyone else think Clare jones is Sloshua🀣

Clearly posting on FB because some of the followers there don’t know about the shitshow of her life - flogging the kids on endless ads and then Patreon, ranting on stories, constant banging on about trolls, the kids hating each other and generally being vile etc… has she even mentioned Wobble’s level 3 autism on FB?

Those shoes are far too big for Edie πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ surprised she’s not broken an ankle tripping over them.

View attachment 1552301
Pretty sure Lu had them on the night before.? Bizarre that they should be the same shoe size, 5 years apart..πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Perhaps I should’ve said it in a nicer way, such as … β€œwell that’s not my choice of hotel but each to their ownβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pretty sure Lu had them on the night before.? Bizarre that they should be the same shoe size, 5 years apart..πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
I think Claire Jones might be on something 😳🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we need to send him some buttons? I've never known anyone just not do up their bottom buttons unless for weight or pregnancy reasons? OMG I've got it! He's the pregnant one, well he hasnt got any balls we know that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

Why are they abroad and eating chips?! I’m sure it looked like they were having a curry the other night too. So untraveled.

Reactions: 11

β€œAnythink”. Lol they’re all thick as mince aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.