PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwww that was alot!
Just caught up on *almost all 29 pages and Jesus, nelly and Joseph.
Sorry, its a long un, rushed to type but the more I read the more I feel like,

OK so William winestain got the sack for looking up the trollzz, probably looking up info on Rs warrior womens exs and goodness knows what else, Em, stabby Jo ect, got found out and got in all the tit?
So his real PC mates figured they'd investigate all the claims of paypal fraud ect ect against R and J not being on the inside anymore means the reports are actually being taking seriously without him being able to pull strings to get it stopped or hidden or whatever?
They'd booked the holiday a while ago but now it's all coming to ahead and she no longer has access to as much money as she did whilst the investigation is on going, hence no £1000 outings for the kids and spending the entire 2 weeks laying poolside only spending money on evening meals?
We will probably start to see things disappearing soon (sloshys Casio will be on Facebook market place and the work on the house seems to have halted)
Now I don't know if its just me, but in the lead upto Sebs 16th(?) He seemingly disappeared from her stories and posts, then reappeared (willingly or not) in them all the time after.
Issac also disappeared about the same time and this holiday is the first time (to my recollection) in ages, that Issac has appeared (albeit blurred and accidently in the background and being told to move out of shot) apart from here and there, mostly at gangster grannies door when the family go to visit, oddly. Anyone get the feeling the boys Mum is now involved in their lives (even if just through SS and they have have just said she wants their privacy and their not allowed to be shown on her socials or for any financial gain ads ect, until their 16?) I know a few people who've been given similar orders in the past. Could be a long shot but seems very strange as I doesn't appear not to want to be filmed, more her pushing him out of shots purposely🤔
I think because R (and poss J) are now being investigated, some 'friends' have realised we "tattle trollz" were actually correct in our accusations and are not only having to give their input into the investigation, but have also realised what a tit person she is and are distancing themselves, naturally.
They seem to have an awful energy all the time atm, no one looks happy, they're never very loved up and she is focusing so hard on the trollzzz, her mental health, how down she is... blah blah blah, that there is 100% something going on around them, way more than slosh on sabbatical and the usual stresses of raising a family.
And to top it off Norman the novelty Level 3 ND is not playing ball and is developing just how she didnt want him too, now he has input from people who give a damn about him and is not constantly being left to his own devices, so she's lost that content and has fook all to fall back on, because that's also proving the claims of her crappy parenting, the ones made here, were also correct.
I think The Hambelton empire is crumbling around them and she's bleeping powerless to stop it.
I could be miles off, but something is very off atm, regardless of Toothy Tina's crappy attempts at covering it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Happy for you

Police officers can check IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and personal info. If anyone has concerns this is the email to Contact and they have 20 days to respond.

this goes back much much further not about VCJR
I don’t have receipts. I’m literally giving you all a gift here! Up to you if you email and ask if he has looked up your personal information I am just saying it can be done. I
If there’s a data breach there’s a responsibility to inform the person whose data was lost in order for them to protect themselves. So anyone who’d been looked up would already know.

About 15 years ago someone moved into our street and we all were all about wary. He was very full on, offering to help out and just didn’t add up.
About 4 weeks after he moved in, everyone in the road received a letter, anonymously .!
There were allegations in this letter saying there had been crimes committed and we should watch our kids. I contacted a friend who was a police officer and asked him to search up some info, he explained that he wasn’t allowed to but agreed to just because he was a Father himself. Within days the man had done a midnight flit, gone never to be seen again. House sold in days for well under what it was worth.
I never contacted the police officer about anymore info, He’s still serving and ranked up now too. I will be forever grateful to him for protecting my babies. And risking his job.
Sarah’s law now allows this to happen legally

Reactions: 11
Good luck to her 😂 we had to see NHS psychiatrists to be prescribed them. Not even managed by GP and he’s been on them years do it’s a job and half to get a refill
Paediatricians are very reluctant to prescribe melatonin these days … every Sleep avenue has to be explored first.

Reactions: 11
Emily won’t be on maternity leave for a few months. Let’s see if she’s mentioned or seen when they go back to ‘work’ after the holiday from Hell.

Bet that hotel can’t wait to wave them off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been here for a while. Are they really being investigated for PayPal fraud?? Finally

Reactions: 1
Good luck to her 😂 we had to see NHS psychiatrists to be prescribed them. Not even managed by GP and he’s been on them years do it’s a job and half to get a refill
Same here. My child first got melatonin after being diagnosed and because they only work for 4 hours at a time and had zero effect they gave us circadian. I was told these are only given if melatonin isn’t effective enough because Circadian is actually more suited to men aged 55 plus. Also, Circadian is sometimes worse as it has something in it that causes a tit side effect meaning the kids still can’t sleep. I won’t tell Rach what the side effect is in case she bullshits about it. But all I can say is good luck Rach 😂 Also, melatonin should never be given every night as it loses effect. In fact twice a week is the limit and even then it’s not full nights. I haven’t slept a full night since the millennium 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. My child first got melatonin after being diagnosed and because they only work for 4 hours at a time and had zero effect they gave us circadian. I was told these are only given if melatonin isn’t effective enough because Circadian is actually more suited to men aged 55 plus. Also, Circadian is sometimes worse as it has something in it that causes a tit side effect meaning the kids still can’t sleep. I won’t tell Rach what the side effect is in case she bullshits about it. But all I can say is good luck Rach 😂 Also, melatonin should never be given every night as it loses effect. In fact twice a week is the limit and even then it’s not full nights. I haven’t slept a full night since the millennium 😂😂
My kids are all NT, piriton worked wonders! Bad parent! 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait for the million videos about J’s birds when they get home…Paignton Zoo already has confirmed cases and people locally are reporting dead seagulls 😢

That’s why he was crying! He’s been on the phone to Linda! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we always say it but I honestly can’t fathom filming so much of my life, or wasting so much of my energy on what strangers on the internet think of me the way she does. She gives off a really nasty vibe doesn’t she? No grace whatsoever.

I probably spend about an hour of my day on here. I don’t watch TV particularly and I enjoy the critique and banter. I don’t have any social media at all these days.

She literally has her phone on for most of the day, constantly filming and over-sharing. It’s madness; those kids are literally living in the Truman Show.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know we always say it but I honestly can’t fathom filming so much of my life, or wasting so much of my energy on what strangers on the internet think of me the way she does. She gives off a really nasty vibe doesn’t she? No grace whatsoever.

I probably spend about an hour of my day on here. I don’t watch TV particularly and I enjoy the critique and banter. I don’t have any social media at all these days.

She literally has her phone on for most of the day, constantly filming and over-sharing. It’s madness.
Safe to say I’ve spent longer than an hour a day on here since the start of the holiday 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The past couple of days J has looked miserable, after the bus incident he looked like he was on the verge of tears sitting with W on the lounger, even the way he was answering her with the lizard footage and also telling T to “stop that” and saying E looked nice, I think R and her 2 eldest girls are ruining that holiday with their orrible behaviour, well you reap what you sow joshy boy. At least he’s straightened his face now he can stare at some birds.

I don’t think he’s abused his position looking up any info on Emily or her man, I think he’s been trying to track trolls, probably around about when she had the original tattle meltdown, and he’s abused his position trying to look up peoples personal details. I do think the friction between her and Em has got something to do with J though.

That video a while back where they were doing the live and Em was mentioned I don’t think J looked angry, I think he looked really awkward and nervous, like oh tit, who mentioned her. Maybe he got too close for comfort, Em quite rightly confided in Rathcet and she’s not believed her, so Em is now on the toxic pile? Remember all the stuff about a friend said something to me and it really upset me, we all thought it was about W’s weight? Who knows, it’s all just speculation but looking back J definitely has a wee soft spot for Emily and let’s face it’s not the first time he’s cheated.

Also, I think it might be a combination of her not being allowed to video and Issac not wanting to be filmed. When they were around the dinner table taking about babies (wtf), she had the camera on him, he shook his head and said no, then the camera swiftly moved away, when she went back to Edie, I was sitting in a position where he was behind her so he couldn’t be seen.

edit to say position not information lol

Reactions: 14
The past couple of days J has looked miserable, after the bus incident he looked like he was on the verge of tears sitting with W on the lounger, even the way he was answering her with the lizard footage and also telling T to “stop that” and saying E looked nice, I think R and her 2 eldest girls are ruining that holiday with their orrible behaviour, well you reap what you sow joshy boy. At least he’s straightened his face now he can stare at some birds.

I don’t think he’s abused his position looking up any info on Emily or her man, I think he’s been trying to track trolls, probably around about when she had the original tattle meltdown, and he’s abused his information trying to look up peoples personal details. I do think the friction between her and Em has got something to do with J though.

That video a while back where they were doing the live and Em was mentioned I don’t think J looked angry, I think he looked really awkward and nervous, like oh tit, who mentioned her. Maybe he got too close for comfort, Em quite rightly confided in Rathcet and she’s not believed her, so Em is now on the toxic pile? Remember all the stuff about a friend said something to me and it really upset me, we all thought it was about W’s weight? Who knows, it’s all just speculation but looking back J definitely has a wee soft spot for Emily and let’s face it’s not the first time he’s cheated.

Also, I think it might be a combination of her not being allowed to video and Issac not wanting to be filmed. When they were around the dinner table taking about babies (wtf), she had the camera on him, he shook his head and said no, then the camera swiftly moved away, when she went back to Edie, I was sitting in a position where he was behind her so he couldn’t be seen.
Imagine if it was sloshua’s baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ooohhhhhhh can you say whoooooo?
I can ..🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
She has several names and has every business possible in the last 2 years. We think she must have been at it for years, But when backed into a corner it’s obviously come out. There’s a thread on here under Sasha Fontain..🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This holiday has been a wake-up call for Sloysh. It’s the first time in years they’ve spent so much time in each other’s company, all the girls will be treating him like tit, he’ll be reminded on an hourly basis that Raq is the sole breadwinner 💰
Credit to Sloysh he’s spent time with Willbobby… maybe because he’s the only one that isn’t treating him badly?
Sloysh is realising this is his life, no escaping to work, no friends at all (I think Raq bought him the binoculars from a lucky lucky man)

I almost felt sorry for him but gave myself a massive slap.

It’s not going to get any better Sloysh. Lots of 💩 happening & when you get home Raq will have you wiping her arse 😊

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.