PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C’mon Tattlers. Raq thinks we’re all besties. She’ll be creaming her knickers if she thinks we’re all falling out 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m a lurker that posts now and again, but honestly been waiting all night for @onlygrans to spill the beans!!
The holiday looks horrendous none of them look happy apart from W, I feel so sorry for those boys having to holiday with them lot

Reactions: 24
C’mon Tattlers. Raq thinks we’re all besties. She’ll be creaming her knickers if she thinks we’re all falling out 😳
We are all friends really…. She doesn’t read here so she won’t know that we are all planning a trip to the shop very soon to say hi to each other and check out the products 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope this doesn't come across as patronising, I think it's been mentioned before and you probably all do it anyway, but just in case...

If you're sharing anything from her stories, whether it's Patreon or PTWM, crop the videos/pictures so that it doesn't show the time on your phone. It'd be easy for her to work out who's sharing stuff on here if she could see when certain stories were viewed etc, and whilst being blocked wouldn't exactly be a disaster for any of us, duck giving her any extra information or ammunition.

Petty, moi? (<---- That's French, Sloshy. You're welcome.)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a lurker that posts now and again, but honestly been waiting all night for @onlygrans to spill the beans!!
The holiday looks horrendous none of them look happy apart from W, I feel so sorry for those boys having to holiday with them lot
Willbobby doesn’t look too happy today either 😢
Bet it’s so toxic there right now.

@onlygrans isn‘t a team player 🎣🤣

Reactions: 11
I had hopes that @onlygrans would come back on and spill more ☕

I remember years ago people used to verify to mods that they who they said they was.

It’s a shame, feels like onlygrans has been frightened off, I was really hoping it was someone legit this time ☹

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but it is it not pretty fucked up to film your kid having a melt down and crying, he's literally watching himself act up for the camera. Just so bizarre.

Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but it is it not pretty fucked up to film your kid having a melt down and crying, he's literally watching him self act up for the camera. Just so bizarre.
She has no more content to show. Anything goes with Raq

Reactions: 9
Could something have happened with the boys mum ? S who is over 16 and can make a decision about being in her reels etc if he wants but I is being blurred/covering his face and generally not being around at all ?

Reactions: 6
I have a son the same age as I and one a bit older my boys are really picky about what I post of them on my social media. In one of the evening meal stories, Rancid panned round the kids and catches I as she's filming E and he shakes his head. This makes me wonder if not being shown is coming from him.

I cannot get my head around PC Loves Plonk The Hardest Ever being the sacked copper, I know they love to stray from the truth but that is a whole new level of deception, all the little mini breaks and meals out to celebrate his career break would be soooo bloody weird if he'd been sacked.

Reactions: 15
Could something have happened with the boys mum ? S who is over 16 and can make a decision about being in her reels etc if he wants but I is being blurred/covering his face and generally not being around at all ?
I'm in a similar situation with my oldest children (dv and mental health breakdown. Kids removed and given to abuser. Fought 9 years so far) and his new thing is a much fatter version of rancid and likes to use social media to try and get to me. I tried to get it added that to an order that she's not to put pictures of my kids on SM but judge said whilst he was happy to do that, if she's got permission from my ex, she could. Thankfully, because she uses it to slag me off as a mother, I managed to get it added that she's not allowed to mention me or the kids. So a small win.
With S being 16 he won't be under a court order so he's free if you get me? It does sound like their mum has done something and it's spooked them.
My backside is firmly planted here between splitting up my youngest (not my exs child, thank god) and step child from fighting over the flipping xbox. Anyone else counting the house till school starts?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
My spin on it is it was something to do with Stabby Jo. They then fell out as R & J probably ended up blaming her for the fall out from his job. E probably got a bit fed up of doing all the work while she done duck all and probably used her common sense and distanced herself as it’s only a matter of time before the women’s centre gets tainted by J’s action. But then I also think it’s ridiculously stupid if he has been sacked to attach him to the women’s centre by making him a director, if anything he should have been distanced from it but I guess it’s a hard thing to do when you love each other the hardest.
I think he's director of PTWM Ltd, not the CIC

Reactions: 10
I have a son the same age as I and one a bit older my boys are really picky about what I post of them on my social media. In one of the evening meal stories, Rancid panned round the kids and catches I as she's filming E and he shakes his head. This makes me wonder if not being shown is coming from him.

I cannot get my head around PC Loves Plonk The Hardest Ever being the sacked copper, I know they love to stray from the truth but that is a whole new level of deception, all the little mini breaks and meals out to celebrate his career break would be soooo bloody weird if he'd been sacked.
It would be weird in normal circumstances but they are all about keeping up appearances and if J is the sacked officer then she definitely won’t want that getting out. I find it more strange that the party line was he was taking a career break to care for W, yet W has still been going to the childminder since then. Why would you pay for a childminder when your husband now doesn’t work.

Reactions: 20
I'm in a similar situation with my oldest children (dv and mental health breakdown. Kids removed and given to abuser. Fought 9 years so far) and his new thing is a much fatter version of rancid and likes to use social media to try and get to me. I tried to get it added that to an order that she's not to put pictures of my kids on SM but judge said whilst he was happy to do that, if she's got permission from my ex, she could. Thankfully, because she uses it to slag me off as a mother, I managed to get it added that she's not allowed to mention me or the kids. So a small win.
With S being 16 he won't be under a court order so he's free if you get me? It does sound like their mum has done something and it's spooked them.
My backside is firmly planted here between splitting up my youngest (not my exs child, thank god) and step child from fighting over the flipping xbox. Anyone else counting the house till school starts?
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I hope their mum is speaking up for herself and her boys more and more.

As for the kids going back to school, I can't wait. Mine are grown and left home but I work in Paediatrics so have had what feels like a million of everyone else's kids in our clinics and I need a break :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My children have told me they won’t have kids after being around each other 😂😂

Tbf we have a right handful of an asd child. And when I say handful 🤯🤯 we had an explosive night the other night. I have 2 asd. The one who lost his actual tit the other night is a mid-teen. So it was a mix of hormones and asd and jeeeeeez. I’m surprised I haven’t turned to drink after that night 🙈

The younger ones though are mummy’s boys through and through though. They’ve assured threatened that they won’t leave home and leave me a spinster 🙃🙃
My older 2 sound like yours, no grandkids for me after I gave them a sister with a +13 year gap 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 and then turns out she has asd, oldest one does too but he’s in denial as he’s incredibly intelligent.
Just got off our 2 wk hols and we’ve had shoes thrown at us in one meltdown and that was while walking along the path on the beach. The other couple of meltdowns not as drastic but still hard work. We stayed in a nice villa because they wouldn’t cope with all the stimulation of a hotel, we managed to eat out 4 times 🤦🏼‍♀️ 3 of those times at the same safe place. Apart from wilbys speech he doesn’t seem that hard work (yes I know asd children are harder work) but he just needs short clear instructions. The crying on the ride I think any toddler does when something ends. Hopefully when he’s back at nursery he’ll have routine

Reactions: 17
The thing is, they are so dodgy and No-morals Norma has her fingers in so many pies that I’m sure there are lots of smaller things that have come together to make a big bust up. Few thoughts:

1. I really doubt that the sacked policeman just looked one thing up on a database. It sounds like multiple times in the write up. Some of those may have involved children which would be another reason for keeping it anon.They have so many kids and are involved in so many families, that wouldn’t surprise me though it’s not been reported.

2. the sacked police office had also misrepresented themselves - I wonder how. Maybe contacting someone as if they were involved in a case or pretending to be contacting them as a police officer when really it was a personal vengeance of their wives.

3. Emily - she’s always seemed quite smart. Remember how uncomfortable she looked in the christmas begging videos? I wouldn’t be surprised if she has just had enough and refused to do something dodgy and Growling Gurty has lost her temper with her.

4. I think Josh did do something about Stabby Jo and that’s why she can’t be seen / isn’t friends with them. The fact her mum is now their cleaner is weird.

5. Simon has def distanced himself. Not sure he liked them anyway but it would be damaging to his reputation if his wife was involved in this scamming couple and sacked police officer wouldn’t it?

I really hope that only grans comes back. I took it at face value that s/he was telling us enough to put the puzzle together without completely outing themselves. I think something horrible happened to Betsy’s other family so you can’t blame people for being circumspect.

i don’t think the mini breaksetc to celebrate are weird at all. That’s exactly what I would do if I really wanted to get my narrative in. Make it BIG, make it visible. You wouldn’t want it to go under the radar.

Reactions: 15
Safe to say I’ve spent longer than an hour a day on here since the start of the holiday 🙄🤣
Me too thankfully my kids are with their Dad having a lovely holiday and eating lots of ice cream 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i don’t think the mini breaksetc to celebrate are weird at all. That’s exactly what I would do if I really wanted to get my narrative in. Make it BIG, make it visible. You wouldn’t want it to go under the radar.
I'd be so distraught if my husband lost his job in tgat way, I'd never be able to pull it off! But maybe I'm giving them to much credit, perhaps they are just much worse than I think they are!

Reactions: 10
I logged off Tattle and logged back in to Trip Advisor 😂😂. I hope everyone’s happier with the hotel now.

Again IF it was Josh, Worth saying that what @Alansbigplate said earlier, that everyone who had potentially had their data breached would be contacted and told, that is true. Just wondering if that’s how onlygrans knows??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.