PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could explain why Simon hates being around them, isn’t he former Police as well. I’ve noticed Astrid just seems to do the occasional stint in the shop but she usually seems to be on her own. The Famous Rebel woman didn’t do another window display for them either. The toxic group appears to be growing or people are getting wind of stuff and leaving of their own free will. Astrid and the window display woman aren’t reliant on Rach financially either
It really speaks volumes when you look at the bigger picture doesn't it. Everyone in a professional capacity or of public popularity never stick around very long. Theres always a revolving door of friends, associates, family members. No body is ever permanent yet R is never to blame. The only people who have stuck around for a long time are pa jo (who is paid by her and I can't see her going anywhere yet) and J (because he has no choice now and is just as bad as her imo)
2 people in your whole life is pretty sad and shes only got herself to blame

Reactions: 23
Well I’m going to throw my 10p worth in…
So if it alleged this officer was looking back in 2019 it definitely could be to do with stabby’s court case, but he also could have been looking at Keels stuff, or other trolls that were asking questions back at the beginning of these threads?
I only read the first few, these move to quick for me to keep up as it is.
But could also be about anyone she has classed as toxic, he could have been looking at the stepdaughters for example, or E dad. She is a narcissist, and what do they love…power! Maybe it could be as simple as she wanted dirt on people to hold over them when it suited her.
It’s a lot of what’s and ifs. But he must be an idiot to do it as it’s all logged to his login.
It is very plausible that it’s him thought, the dates match well with him suddenly home so much through lockdown etc.
I’ll go back to neglecting my tiny trolls now

Reactions: 27
We’ll never know what happened with Emily. Look at how her brother/stabby/Vanessa/step daughters have all disappeared and she just carries on with her narrative that she is the saviour of Devon. The only karma that will ever get her is that she isn’t happy no matter how much she pretends she is. None of them in that house like each other and you can tell that even Josh has had enough of the circus she has created for them all.

Reactions: 34
We’ll never know what happened with Emily. Look at how her brother/stabby/Vanessa/step daughters have all disappeared and she just carries on with her narrative that she is the saviour of Devon. The only karma that will ever get her is that she isn’t happy no matter how much she pretends she is. None of them in that house like each other and you can tell that even Josh has had enough of the circus she has created for them all.
Talking of them not being happy I meant to say yesterday, but other things took over. I thought J had been crying before this vid she did! His eyes look a bit bloodshot. Could be a mix of chlorine and red wine though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Need drama here today, preferably from Rachel herself. Had a catastrophic happen last night and took some sleeping tablets to knock myself out and need escape from the awful anxiety I'm feeling. Please don't let me down Rachel🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They are a brilliant school tbf and have fed my nightmare child into an equally fab secondary school.
I’ll give the books a go.

And on that note.. I’m now giving my child his circadin so we can have a full nights sleep 😴😴
I give it a week til Racheaeaeaele prescribed circadin for W / buying off the internet / pretending he’s on it.

Reactions: 15
Need drama here today, preferably from Rachel herself. Had a catastrophic happen last night and took some sleeping tablets to knock myself out and need escape from the awful anxiety I'm feeling. Please don't let me down Rachel🙏
Hope you are ok, anxiety is a witch 😣 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Josh actually looks unwell, as much as he’s a twit I sometimes feel bad for him. I started a new job a few weeks ago after taking most of the summer off with my children. I couldn’t believe the change in how I felt after being back to work, more content and worthwhile if that makes sense, and that was after spending my time off with my family who actually like me and supported financially by my husband who always sees us as a team even if I’m not earning. I’m sure we all think we would love to give up work and have no money problems but unless you have ways to fill your day it’s a lonely life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anxiety is the worst. Hope you're ok 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I give it a week til Racheaeaeaele prescribed circadin for W / buying off the internet / pretending he’s on it.
Good luck to her 😂 we had to see NHS psychiatrists to be prescribed them. Not even managed by GP and he’s been on them years do it’s a job and half to get a refill

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.