PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a big attic rant or woe is me about her and em when she is back. Guarantee it

Reactions: 17
There will be a big attic rant or woe is me about her and em when she is back. Guarantee it
I wonder if, when she has these rants about people and starts mainlining the rescue remedy*, that she blocks the people from her stories so they can't see what she is saying? She also never adds words when she does this so there's no caption proof either.

This way she can exaggerate situations or you know, make up a lie or two.

*rescue remedy clearly fixed their anxiety issues as we don't hear about it any more. It must have improved as I never found it that good and absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Rachel doesn't get paid to promote it any more as to WHY we don't see it....

Reactions: 16
I don’t mind giving myself away. But I know because I know them! Work it out why do you think everyone has fallen out, they all found out too!
I’m literally banging my head against my phone. Yes it’s a gossip sight, but please don’t just cherry pick what you want to believe. I’m letting you know if you complain and ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! I’m looking at the Bigger picture!
I'm way behind on the thread, so who knows what's happened since this was posted, but if what you are saying is true, this may be the best weekend ever 🎊🎉

Reactions: 10
Woke up, expected @onlygrans to of spilled the beans and it all be out in the open, who they are, what they know etc etc bit of an anti climax

Before I even say this I am one of these people who if for example my friend or family don’t answer the phone on the first attempt I’ve got them dead in a ditch somewhere in my head, with 25 scenarios of how they got there, then they ring back. So my speculation is almost always wrong!
But… what if J was looking up Em’s fella to try and get some dirt on him so R could have her mate back depending on her!
Would explain the rift and why he doesn’t like J&R.
@onlygrans are you big Fred? 🤔

Before I even say this I am one of these people who if for example my friend or family don’t answer the phone on the first attempt I’ve got them dead in a ditch somewhere in my head, with 25 scenarios of how they got there, then they ring back. So my speculation is almost always wrong!
But… what if J was looking up Em’s fella to try and get some dirt on him so R could have her mate back depending on her!
Is the one that Emily is with now, the one she met and moved to Devon for? I'm sure Rachel has implied that she got her to move to Devon and then she met him?

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s the one, we’ve all mentioned that he doesn’t seem to like R&J, maybe that’s why 🤔
Imagine being that jealous of people that you have to search Police records to try and ruin their relationship?

Rachel would probably make out she was concerned for Emily being vulnerable and was trying to protect her, she same way she safeguards and protects all the other vulnerable people close to her....

Oh wait, she doesn't even do that!

Reactions: 15
My spin on it is it was something to do with Stabby Jo. They then fell out as R & J probably ended up blaming her for the fall out from his job. E probably got a bit fed up of doing all the work while she done duck all and probably used her common sense and distanced herself as it’s only a matter of time before the women’s centre gets tainted by J’s action. But then I also think it’s ridiculously stupid if he has been sacked to attach him to the women’s centre by making him a director, if anything he should have been distanced from it but I guess it’s a hard thing to do when you love each other the hardest.

Reactions: 13
Well things must be dire if Slosh has been allowed to go birdwatching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No. The sacked Officer was sacked for misconduct primarily between Jan 2019 - June 2020. So Emily wouldn’t have been involved at that point.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or are others regularly annoyed with the use of the word “got”
We got this in the raffle… surely it’s we have..?

Reactions: 14
I'm way behind on the thread, so who knows what's happened since this was posted, but if what you are saying is true, this may be the best weekend ever 🎊🎉
Lots, But Rachet is still a cnut and wobblers lost his level 3😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hadn’t even thought about the fact that J is involved in the centre now.
Crikey if he is THAT policeman that got sacked what’s he doing being around serious private info and data on vulnerable women!??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No. The sacked Officer was sacked for misconduct primarily between Jan 2019 - June 2020. So Emily wouldn’t have been involved at that point.
Told you I’m always wrong!! 😂😂😂
I def do think it’s J that was sacked now though. I’ve said a few times I read early threads recently and there was speculation J didn’t have a job anymore back in 2019.
@NiceCrumpet i had to go back through threads last night to find out how you know R. Could have just asked I suppose but didn’t want to derail from the topic at hand! 🤔

Reactions: 8
Hadn’t even thought about the fact that J is involved in the centre now.
Crikey if he is THAT policeman that got sacked what’s he doing being around serious private info and data on vulnerable women!??
Don’t worry the only data they hold is how many bags of crisps Betty has left in the cupboard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.