PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought the same about Wobbler … how has a 3 yr old got a tan line🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He should be covered head to toe in total sunblock. I noticed when she was in the lift with him the other day his scalp was burnt too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
Excellent bleeping name 👌 and piping hot tea! Welcome, welcome!

Reactions: 35

Yel

Eh I've no idea what's happening.

But of course police can't access anyone's data from here. I've lost count of the number of times I seem to need to keep saying this 😆.Please report if anyone is spreading misinformation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t mind giving myself away. But I know because I know them! Work it out why do you think everyone has fallen out, they all found out too!
I’m literally banging my head against my phone. Yes it’s a gossip sight, but please don’t just cherry pick what you want to believe. I’m letting you know if you complain and ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! I’m looking at the Bigger picture!
Emily? Stabby Jo? Is it you. Give us a sign if it is

• Haha
Reactions: 40
ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! I’m looking at
Emily? Stabby Jo? Is it you. Give us a sign if it is
If I personally didn’t mind giving myself away I’d be doing it publicly not an anonymous site if I had proof that was

Reactions: 7
Parking myself in the comments, cos I have a feeling this will be REALLY good…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What have they found out though? No way stabby jo and Emily didn’t know she was dodgy all along?

Reactions: 14
I don’t mind giving myself away. But I know because I know them! Work it out why do you think everyone has fallen out, they all found out too!
I’m literally banging my head against my phone. Yes it’s a gossip sight, but please don’t just cherry pick what you want to believe. I’m letting you know if you complain and ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! I’m looking at the Bigger picture!
Who are your then? Sorry but this is a big statement due to the scale of lie if it’s true. She literally had over 20k people wishing him well etc and has referred to the career break consistently for weeks, plus saying he’s still employed means he’s impersonating an officer. So it’s not that it’s unbelievable, it’s that it’s a quite serious issue ✌.

Reactions: 38
Are you Stabby Jo??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s Rachel trying to derail from us all congratulating Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eh I've no idea what's happening.

But of course police can't access anyone's data from here. I've lost count of the number of times I seem to need to keep saying this 😆.Please report if anyone is spreading misinformation!
Not accessing data from here……from police database x

I defo think there are some accounts in here throwing some random comments in about sun tan to change the subject…….
(Sorry if you’re not! Just seems weird that some posts are random when we are discussing the police thing!) x

Reactions: 11
FFS. No tea cooking tonight, no cleaning. Told my OH I have a migraine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.