PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I've no idea what's happening.

But of course police can't access anyone's data from here. I've lost count of the number of times I seem to need to keep saying this šŸ˜†.Please report if anyone is spreading misinformation!
I feel that bit in my soul šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg been on the fizzy cats piss all afternoon ( birthday) mustnā€™t fall asleep now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t mind giving myself away. But I know because I know them! Work it out why do you think everyone has fallen out, they all found out too!
Iā€™m literally banging my head against my phone. Yes itā€™s a gossip sight, but please donā€™t just cherry pick what you want to believe. Iā€™m letting you know if you complain and ask if he illegally looked you up we and get enough people following it through we can actually out him to her followers! Iā€™m looking at the Bigger picture!
Can you say why the others fell out with him over it? Eg stabby, would she care why he got sacked - or any more tea? Any and all tea welcome and like we have all said we can take whatever we want with a pinch of salt but feel free to say it!

*narrows eyes to wonder if its stabby... if it is... welcome*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t think J has traced anyone, he hasnā€™t got the ball for starters and canā€™t get any information from here to use to access the police database.
Unfortunately for VCJR, R was able to match her username on here with her email address from the pebbles email, email she used for payments on Paterson and general snippets she gave us of her life without realising.

Reactions: 15
Also since itā€™s now autumn Iā€™m watching Gilmore Girls (okay thatā€™s a lie I pretty much finish the last series, watch the revival and start it again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) but Rory has just called someone Hot plate Harriet and my OH canā€™t grasp why Iā€™m laughing so much

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yel

Not accessing data from hereā€¦ā€¦from police database x

I defo think there are some accounts in here throwing some random comments in about sun tan to change the subjectā€¦ā€¦.
(Sorry if youā€™re not! Just seems weird that some posts are random when we are discussing the police thing!) x
I'm out and CBA scrolling back but there was definitely some brand new member talking total bs about I.P. address looking up to find people here. Total load of crap.

Reactions: 13

I defo think there are some accounts in here throwing some random comments in about sun tan to change the subjectā€¦ā€¦.
(Sorry if youā€™re not! Just seems weird that some posts are random when we are discussing the police thing!) x
I had to mention the sun burn cos I had just seen it and it annoyed me.

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think J has traced anyone, he hasnā€™t got the ball for starters and canā€™t get any information from here to use to access the police database.
Unfortunately for VCJR, R was able to match her username on here with her email address from the pebbles email, email she used for payments on Paterson and general snippets she gave us of her life without realising.
āœØ WIIIIIIIILD speculation incoming āœØ If he was WFH then couldnā€™t R have been the one to do it? Or do the dates not match up. Iā€™m so very confused šŸŒš

Reactions: 14

Nah I think they're just carrying on the commentary on R so it doesn't go too batshit on here!

Note E doesn't say i don't need any lies or negative
Aliceinwanderlust. Enjoy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
āœØ WIIIIIIIILD speculation incoming āœØ If he was WFH then couldnā€™t R have been the one to do it? Or do the dates not match up. Iā€™m so very confused šŸŒš
i canā€™t imagine heā€™d have access to the police database if he was WFH. more than likely, he had google maps up so he could track the Hedgehogs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet she hasn't had time to read her six books!
She's probably just starting on the Oxford Reading Tree.
She's learning to read at last šŸ˜†.
Biff, Chip & Kipper were a huge part of my life when my children were learning to read.
It was a painful process. And who the fck calls their child Kipper?
It makes me think of Rachel Hambleton's terminal VD šŸ¤¢.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah they donā€™t do name changes. Only option is to delete your account and set up a new one.

Iā€™m loving Emilyā€™s news and the tattle response. It doesnā€™t play well to Rachaelā€™s ā€œwere all awful trollsā€narrative does it when we are all so happy for Em and say what a nice person she seems?! I also love that Ratchet canā€™t control the comments on Es post either!
I thought admin could change names?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.