PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'd love it to be true, unless we hear it from them or one of their cronies in reserving my judgement. It's just hearsay

Reactions: 14
I’ve lost her on insta . She’s still there isn’t she ? I haven’t commented on anything on there but she’s disappeared

Reactions: 1
Also sorry to add, but the whole patreon thing, @VCJR if she posted in her private Instagram surely it’s nothing to do with patreon? I’m not defending her but it’s Instagram she’s posting it on not the paid for site so surely that’s more for the police to look into ??
the most recent post she accessed information given to Patreon so it’s their data she shared so it now is their problem.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Emily will mention Rachel. I think she's probably been threatened with legal action if she does

Reactions: 8
genuine question, if he’s already been sacked/dismissed/given a career break/whatever Ratchet comes up with next, what good is reporting him or getting an FOI going to do now? I might be being dim (wouldn’t be the first time 😂) but I can’t see them doing anything else about it 🤷‍♀️
Also @Moderator does this go against keeping it on tattle? Sorry to be a party pooper 😅but thought we should check
Happy for you
It could be about data protection, he can’t look up anyones details unless they have been arrested (I think) someone might know more information.

he has found information and passed it on to Rach or her Solicitor and breached data protection
[/QUOTE
but how would he know that I am who I am..? my username has no bearing with who i actually am?? sorry if it seems like a silly question but i don’t understand!
Police officers can check IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and personal info. If anyone has concerns this is the email to Contact and they have 20 days to respond.
But VCJR only emailed Pebble Child in June this year, the police officer who was sacked was accessing information from Jan 2019 to June 2020 so that doesn’t tally up. (Not saying it’s not him but just saying R didn’t have VCJR real name until June 2022)
this goes back much much further not about VCJR
I don’t have receipts. I’m literally giving you all a gift here! Up to you if you email and ask if he has looked up your personal information I am just saying it can be done. I

Reactions: 11
I feel now might be a good time to remind everyone this is a gossip website. Nothing is fact unless its confirmed 👍.
Very sound advice , anyone can say anything online, doesn’t make it true. Be cautious Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
Wait what? What is this in reference to? Have I missed something. What has he been sacked for? Can someone link me to whatever the duck this is about please. Also please let it be true. The whole ‘taking a break from the police’ has always been weird to me.

Reactions: 6
Well praise the lord the kids are at their Dads for a week… The only person i’m neglecting is myself & the DIY 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
A word of caution. No offence poster but you could be anyone too... and is that a legit email or a trap to get people to email it and then they know our emails on here?

Always reserve judgement on what people say on here.

genuine question, if he’s already been sacked/dismissed/given a career break/whatever Ratchet comes up with next, what good is reporting him or getting an FOI going to do now? I might be being dim (wouldn’t be the first time 😂) but I can’t see them doing anything else about it 🤷‍♀️
Also @Moderator does this go against keeping it on tattle? Sorry to be a party pooper 😅but thought we should check
Totally agree

I feel now might be a good time to remind everyone this is a gossip website. Nothing is fact unless its confirmed 👍.
Amen...

Reactions: 32
A word of caution. No offence poster but you could be anyone too... and is that a legit email or a trap to get people to email it and then they know our emails on here?

Always reserve judgement on what people say on here.

Totally agree
It’s a police email. Google it I was just trying to help.

Reactions: 11
Emily is due at the end of January🥰 so she's about 20 weeks now. Getting my popcorn in now for Rachel, will she ever say anything or won't she?

Reactions: 12
OnlyGrans is a new member, sorry OG it’s a fact.

Deflection is to be considered , stay wary Tattlers .

Reactions: 20
Also sorry to add, but the whole patreon thing, @VCJR if she posted in her private Instagram surely it’s nothing to do with patreon? I’m not defending her but it’s Instagram she’s posting it on not the paid for site so surely that’s more for the police to look into ??
This time she shared her payment info from the patreon website though, surely that makes it more to do with them

Reactions: 7
But VCJR only emailed Pebble Child in June this year, the police officer who was sacked was accessing information from Jan 2019 to June 2020 so that doesn’t tally up. (Not saying it’s not him but just saying R didn’t have VCJR real name until June 2022)
I think VCJR is just a convenient scapegoat.

Reactions: 14
What would you even email? Hello mr policeman can you please tell me if sloshy joshy has been neglecting the hedgehogs and trying to track me instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.