PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not on the barred list though? Wouldn’t it be on there? X

Reactions: 6
Was there not something that said an officer had asked for and gotten anonymity (that was a challenge to spell at this time on a Friday 🤣) because of MH concerns 🤔 and we know Ratchet loves to exaggerate…

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Emily is subject to an NDA. It wouldn't be unusual, working with vulnerable women and confidential information and then R would know all her secrets are safe?

Reactions: 16
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
what the dickens?!?! This is too good to be true!

what a time to be a tattler!

Is that what he got sacked for?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what I'm currently thinking.....
R got it into her head that @VCJR s a massive troll (clearly not to the sane amongst us). She had a tantrum and ordered Bird watching Barry to immediately use his police access to look up socials etc for @VCJR. Manbag Malcolm because he is a victim himself of coercive control did as he was asked which has resulted in him being sacked, sorry taking a sabbatical 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel now might be a good time to remind everyone this is a gossip website. Nothing is fact unless its confirmed 👍.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
OK, let's not get too excited lol how does this tattler know this information?? 🤣
And please don't go too fast, I still need to do dinner and baths 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
Please be true! Thank god its the weekend and I have a couple of long car journeys as passenger to keep up with these threads, have a feeling this is going to move quickly!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Emily is subject to an NDA. It wouldn't be unusual, working with vulnerable women and confidential information and then R would know all her secrets are safe?
But that wouldn’t stop her coming on tattle anonymously as, say, for example, I don’t know, onlygrans and confirming a few things… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It could be about data protection, he can’t look up anyones details unless they have been arrested (I think) someone might know more information.

he has found information and passed it on to Rach or her Solicitor and breached data protection
but how would he know that I am who I am..? my username has no bearing with who i actually am?? sorry if it seems like a silly question but i don’t understand!

Reactions: 11
🍿🍿 I have no tiny turds to put to bed. I’ve finished work for the weekend.

We need confirmation this information is true before I ship my OH off for the weekend 🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I checked the barred list last night. But the article published said that the decision was made not to publish the name of the officer, due to the risk of exacerbating mental health issues! Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 19
but how would he know that I am who I am..? my username has no bearing with who i actually am?? sorry if it seems like a silly question but i don’t understand!
I think it might be more to do with @VCJR (as another tattler has said all the dates add up) if he knows her full name (Rach knows it) and he has gone into work and looked on the system and his reported back to Rach and she has announced it on SM it’s breach of data.

I used to volunteer for the police and everything you look at on the system it is logged with your name.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow, go away for a few days and bloody Nora. Anyone else just think Rachel is really bored having to spend time with josh and the kids so she’s decided to stir some tit so she’s got something to do?? I’ve noticed the Instagram account that tried to out Lucy is back posting. So Rachel really is bored

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Explains why Sloshy dropped the sim card through the floorboards. But of course nothing to hide have they😚

He had been seeing a therapist for the last few years and it is quite easy to fake mental health issues and see a psychiatrist, especially when his wife is such a liar. She would have forced him to, to ensure none of it was made public and destroy her reputation.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I feel now might be a good time to remind everyone this is a gossip website. Nothing is fact unless its confirmed 👍.
Absolutely this! As much as we'd all like it to be true, without receipts it's just hearsay.

Reactions: 24
Also sorry to add, but the whole patreon thing, @VCJR if she posted in her private Instagram surely it’s nothing to do with patreon? I’m not defending her but it’s Instagram she’s posting it on not the paid for site so surely that’s more for the police to look into ??

Reactions: 6
But VCJR only emailed Pebble Child in June this year, the police officer who was sacked was accessing information from Jan 2019 to June 2020 so that doesn’t tally up. (Not saying it’s not him but just saying R didn’t have VCJR real name until June 2022)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.