PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listen to all them and didnt catch any bit about the AG concert?
Here are the first 3 videos that were sent to me, the bit about the concert might be in there.
I'm not going to watch them again, it will put me in a miserable mood for the rest of the day 😒.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d love it if Em just used this opportunity to come and say that she’s no longer involved… she’d be in control of the narrative and able to put her side across which R would absolutely hate.

Reactions: 28
Hi, Im a long time lurker and never posted before despite avidly enjoying this thread 😂 I came from the infamous 2019 snotfest expecting a bunch of absolute horrors and then stayed for the tea and piss funny observations

I'm not sure how it works but if you delete your account here does it remove all your posts? If so could you do that and then create yourself a new account?
I'm not sure. But I did think it would be quite straightforward to change my username 🤔.

Reactions: 2
Emily should stay where she is and claim her Maternity pay first. She is entitled to it after all her apparent hard work. I don't feel one way or the other about her tbh but it's nice to see a happy blended family - good luck to them.

Rambler is probably building up to some long-winded, self obsessed congratulations post where she mentions herself many many times and forgets that she had nothing to do with the conception of Emilys baby...Love the reference to Granny Rach - bet she's bleeping fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she hasn’t looked on here since 2019….. aaaannnndddd I’m the queen of England. Have a laugh….😂😂😂😂😂
She has clearly given out your name, and details, her saying you have put pics up of her and her kids. SHE PUT HER PICS ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM, they are out there on the PUBLIC domain…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
As for the suicide card, How low , IF and I mean IF she thought as much of her family as she proclaims to, Then come off of all social media and spend time with your family.? Surely your mental health is worth so much more than someone’s hateful comments.??
She’s saying that people phoned child services and tried to get her kids taken away, But she says she’s going to lose someone their job so they have no income.. she makes no sense.🤷🏼‍♀️
The “Troll Hunter” would have tattle shut down if she was any good at her job, either that or work for MI5😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She references ISIS in the first and briefly in the last video of the last ones posted. I've discovered that you can alter the playback speed of them as well. Bloody marvellous when I cba to waste my time listening to her voice.

Brilliant recap @DipsyDoodle . Just brilliant.
💜

Reactions: 7
Come on Em my kids are eating their tea and I have at least half an hour before they’re done 😂 👀 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it looked more like he didn't want to be in the shot. I have a son around this age and they just don't like to be on their not-parents social media now!!! Could also hear Ratshit sniggering when he moved...she's such a cow!
Have you watched the latest story..? Issac is in the background sat on a lounger, he looks at whoever is filming, R I presume and then scoots out of shot, it’s almost like she has told him to get out of the way???

Reactions: 10
I think it looked like Isaac didn’t want to be in shot, bless him, he’ll be going into year 8 next?? Bet he’s had loads of tit given to him by other kids at school for like old crappy adverts she used to make him do, and just wants no more tit from school by what she posts on social media etc.. not like she gives a tit

Reactions: 18
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
tit just got real! It’s all going to come crashing down, I can feel it!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
tit just got real! It’s all going to come crashing down, I can feel it!
Omg was just telling my other half, so hope it’s real.

Wow his mum was been well embarrassed in the army, good career in the police, met twit face, she gets you the sack 😂

Emily distance yourself hun 🙏🏻

Reactions: 21
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
I can't wait to see how fast this thread now moves!!! Thank god its Friday and my kid doesn't have a bedtime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
genuine question, if he’s already been sacked/dismissed/given a career break/whatever Ratchet comes up with next, what good is reporting him or getting an FOI going to do now? I might be being dim (wouldn’t be the first time 😂) but I can’t see them doing anything else about it 🤷‍♀️
Also @Moderator does this go against keeping it on tattle? Sorry to be a party pooper 😅but thought we should check

Reactions: 13
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
ok… whaaaaat!?!
could someone explain what he could get from looking us up from here? sorry for being abit blonde 😂

Reactions: 6
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
Don't do this, not now, I'm about to bath my babies.
Can this restart at 7? I haven't got the mental energy to catch up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
I said this when he first stopped working around the first R doxxed @VCJR
It all seemed to fit at the time. Nice to know I wasn't going mad 😬

Reactions: 19
ok… whaaaaat!?!
could someone explain what he could get from looking us up from here? sorry for being abit blonde 😂
It could be about data protection, he can’t look up anyones details unless they have been arrested (I think) someone might know more information.

he has found information and passed it on to Rach or her Solicitor and breached data protection

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.