PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As her employer I think she would have known well before this, and definitely think that’s what the employment solicitor is for, she just loves chucking the word troll about to try and make us shut up and so she can play victim.

Im sure she is absolutely riddled with jealousy though. She’s used to being centre of attention, thinks she young and beautiful.
And along comes Emily who is actually young and beautiful, a growing happy family. All the things Rach has tried to sell herself as, and people are now referring to her as Granny on Em’s post. Move aside Rach, you are being seen as a has been my love.
Couldn’t be happier for Em, she looks glowing and happy 🥰

Reactions: 28
Does anyone else remember something along the lines of J has been appointed Director to deal with HR because she can't deal with confrontation or along those lines. Maybe slosh had to sack her or at least have an uncomfortable chat about Mat pay?
Oh Christ as if RED RED SWINE would be any good at that the bumbling bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a lovely (patchwork) family they look! I don’t think Emily has tit on her at all. I think Emily genuinely believed in what Ratchet was doing and genuinely thought she was making a difference when she took that job. Then once she had moved here and become indoctrinated, she started to see the cracks, the lies, the forgery and the madness … and ran far far away.

Reactions: 41
What a lovely (patchwork) family they look! I don’t think Emily has tit on her at all. I think Emily genuinely believed in what Ratchet was doing and genuinely thought she was making a difference when she took that job. Then once she had moved here and become indoctrinated, she started to see the cracks, the lies, the forgery and the madness … and ran far far away.
I think you are right… Emily looked more and more uncomfortable in her presence.

Reactions: 26
I think the way to get to her the most is through patreon. It’s where the majority of her income is now coming from. If you can prove the doxxing and she has done it multiple times I’m sure they would have to close her account? X

Reactions: 21
I shouldn't have used my initials as my username when I joined, but I didn't really think much about it.
I didn't really know what Tattle was then, I'd never heard of it before.
But comparing her life, that she has fucked up singlehandedly, to ISIS and acts of terrorism is totally unacceptable 😖😖😖.
Hi, Im a long time lurker and never posted before despite avidly enjoying this thread 😂 I came from the infamous 2019 snotfest expecting a bunch of absolute horrors and then stayed for the tea and piss funny observations

I'm not sure how it works but if you delete your account here does it remove all your posts? If so could you do that and then create yourself a new account?

Reactions: 18
Have you watched the latest story..? Issac is in the background sat on a lounger, he looks at whoever is filming, R I presume and then scoots out of shot, it’s almost like she has told him to get out of the way???

Reactions: 15
Just came on to say that for a level 3, violent tantrum throwing, can’t cope with any sort of change toddler, little W seems to be having the best time on holiday out of all of them. His little face with excitement on the plane, at the swimming pool etc was lovely to see.

Oh and the irony of R claiming that everyone on this terrorist website can’t put their own children to bed (as they’re too busy on here) and then promptly tells E to go to bed herself as she’s too busy filming herself talking about it is just laughable.

I do feel sorry for Emily if she’s been cut out due to her being pregnant, this should be one of the happiest times in her life. But then maybe being cut off from them is a blessing in disguise…..

Reactions: 28
I'm not sure how it works but if you delete your account here does it remove all your posts? If so could you do that and then create yourself a new account?
no your posts stay up.. you can still look at what MOD said a few years that got her into trouble.

See Isaac jump out for the way when he seen her filming!!
definitely think there’s something about not showing his face - the attempt at blurring his face the other day, and now him getting out of the way. too many coincidences.

Reactions: 17
Have you watched the latest story..? Issac is in the background sat on a lounger, he looks at whoever is filming, R I presume and then scoots out of shot, it’s almost like she has told him to get out of the way???
Poor thing can't just sit and enjoy an ice cream without being filmed. Whether she told him to get out of the way or whether he moved of his own accord its very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just seen her latest stories 😢 poor I.
Sat down with his Dad and brother with an ice lolly, perfectly normal to do on holiday, then he noticed Ratchett was filming and had to sit to the side out of sight.
I moved it like it was completely normal and he’s used to it.
Fancy filming knowing I is uncomfortable with it. I feel so sad for I as he is on holiday and what just happened is nowhere near normal by any stretch of the imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That video is sad. Do we think something is going on with I & the original Mrs M ? Maybe he’s not allowed to be shown. All this trolls tit could be a bit of a distraction from a load of other tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Oops, I was one of the likes on that comment and now PTWM has blocked me! Wtf, she's definitely fuming and reading each comment on E's post 😂
so she’s definitely seen Em’s post then?? makes it even more obvious that they’ve fallen out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.