PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think anyone who doesn’t already follow Em should follow her and anyone who already does interact with every post. Let’s get Em more followers and ads than R!
she’ll be seething!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I saw Astrids comment on Emily’s post, not sure about the other patchwork girls.

I reckon something “major” has happened hence why she hasn’t commented or done a story for Emily, she will come up with something to deflect why no comment etc and those huns keep tagging Rancid, let Emily enjoy her news 🙄

Im so pleased for her and I hope to god she gets away from Ratshit 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 24
Oh I hope I’m around for the next live! The huns will be all over this, she can’t ignore it forever! I’m out all day today though. Wait til tonight Rach, pretty please! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus I went bed early and had about 7 pages to catch up on and a new thread!
People commenting on Emily's post and tagging rach is weird. Shes her own person, leave R out of it, its got duck all to do with R.

Reactions: 35
Asteroids message was cold and forced I think, like she felt she had to acknowledge the happy news

Reactions: 17
Remember when Rachel said someone had tit on her and Titwank said something along the lines that Rachel was a poor judge of character ?

I think he was referring to Emily and it’ll be about her being made a director of Patchwork and being the manager of the laundrette:coffee shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Remember when Rachel said someone had tit on her and Titwank said something along the lines that Rachel was a poor judge of character ?

I think he was referring to Emily and it’ll be about her being made a director of Patchwork and being the manager of the laundrette:coffee shop.
If it is he can't talk. He was always hanging over her. He even cut her nails when she was there on holiday! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Dipsy take a bow….once again another fabulous recap. I think these should be compiled into a book because it would be no. 1 on Amazon and a Sunday Times bestseller for a lot longer than Illiterate Irene’s jumbled word searches! It might even be made into a film….who would play Menstruating Mavis and Lambrusco Larry 🤔
Let’s not forget alliterating Alison in this too. She deserves a whole chapter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if you spoke to admin you could get your posts deleted as you have been doxxed by R and she is sharing info from here about you on her Patreon? It might give you a bit of anonymity back? Glad you got to the bottom of how she got the info though as it must be very unsettling having this going on. Have you spoken to your husband about all of this? X
I messaged admin a few days ago about changing my username on here. I shouldn't have used my own name initials when I joined Tattle 🙄.
I haven't mentioned anything to my husband as he's in the middle of lots of practical & theory exams, he just got back an hour ago at 2.30am, which is why I'm now wide awake and he is fast asleep.
But I'm okay, it's just unbelievable to see how nasty & revengeful Rachel Hambleton is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Asteroids message was cold and forced I think, like she felt she had to acknowledge the happy news
I think it reads as if she only found out by seeing the video which is strange as they "work" next door to each other.

Reactions: 13
I might be going a bit far, but can all that stuff she was saying about isis be categorised as hate speech? Could you go to the police? Bet J’s (not)mates would be queuing up to arrest her! 🤔

Do we know how many people were watching that live? It’s normally about 250 ish

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Morning Terrorist’s. (Can’t stop the jokes over the analogy. Sorry.)

Im just plonking my size 16 arse here for the potential massive breakdown the Huns will have if they have to pick a side.

Great recap Dips, as always 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I dont think Emily and Astrid are particularly close so I don't think its a reach that she didn't know? They are very different people so can't imagine they are pals.
Be interesting to see what side Boring Betty takes in all this. I imagine Emily is the one who has been helping her, R is just the mouthpiece with an army of huns.

Reactions: 19
I still have a weird feeling that this is some elaborate set up, the disappearance of Jo, then Emily..

Bumbag Billy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.