Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
Not read all the comments yet but WHY do people have to doubt everyone that comes to give info and tell everyone to be careful? I think we’re all adults and don’t need to be warned. We’re all intelligent enough to keep an open mind. So what if it’s not true it’s hardly going to affect our lives. I know about the E&Q shit but it did t affect my life.

I like it when a bit if news/gossip comes here I wish we could welcome people instead of almost calling them liars immediately. We wanted Stabby to come on here but no wonder no one wants to say their but when they get that sort of reaction.

I understood it to mean he was looking up people from a Instagram who used their real names, people who commented or liked a comment on Facebook etc. Nit putting in our names in here. The reason it came up with the whole I P address thing is because when you put those two letters in it automatically brings the that sentence up.

I will be emailing the police via their website as she doxxed me a while back from Insta even though I didn’t have my name up there she somehow knew my name and posted it on a troll page. I had other info which I guess he could’ve looked up Ona police database. I racked my brains trying to work out how they got my name? I will be very interested to find out. Also thanks to @onlygrans for the information and putting yourself out there. Definitely appreciate it.

If it’s untrue the. I’ve lost nothing.

Also ‘only grans ’ user name when a comment had just been posted in Emily’s post about R being Gran to the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But if we don’t give new members a chance how could anyone come on here to tell us anything? If it was Emily or stabby jo it’s very easy to prove. People on here follow them so put a pic on stories with a thumbs up…

• Heart
Reactions: 44

FridaK

VIP Member
***Tiny voice of reason, please don’t hurt me***

The Police reporting etc isn’t going to end well. Analogising terrorism is mortifyingly stupid, but it’s not a crime. Plus, I’m not sure a name and email address counts as doxxing. Just be careful @VCJR. She is definitely trying to wind you up for something. She’s not worth it ✌.

Reactions: 43

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She’s such an awful woman I have no qualms about judging her or the wet rag she married.

Wibble’s diet is appalling and I do judge them. Regardless of additional needs they’ve never encouraged any healthy eating routine or included him in meal times. Brownies for breakfast is so bad , holiday or not.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just fell down a rabbit hole of her fb photos. There are LOADS of her drinking wine, loads of photos of expensive wines which were taken when she was meant to be skint then I saw these. This was before she published her first book and threw her mum under the bus.
Oh please! She was never as skint as she made out. Her kids were always dressed in designer clothes. She’s a part time bullshitter full time fantasist that one 😂

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the 'trolls ruined our holiday' rant. When all we've been doing is talking amongst ourselves on here like usual 😄
I give it 48 hours at home before the self confessed ‘homebody,’ has fucked off to Herpes Lodge to make sure Slosh doesn’t ditch her 😑.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Only grans has been around since Wednesday (the troll rant was Tuesday evening I think). From the things she’s posted up til now I’m going back to thinking she’s genuine.
Come on @onlygrans don’t make me look foolish (I can do that all by myself)
I’m pouring some fizzy cats piss, let’s go…

Attachments

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
IMG_20220904_084655.jpg

Amy hun, unless you're offering a freebie or asking where she got her lush bikini, she won't even look at your email

• Haha
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
If you go back to the very first thread they are at Hannah's wedding Betsy is 14 and "drunk" so is Seb according to the thread. There's lots of comments about it so a lot of people must of seen the same content.
Makes Seb around 12. And they were all drinking. So I don't know how they dare share that narrative over boys mum narrative as they were openingly sharing that Betsy was drunk. In fact I think Gracie was there drunk too.
And the whole "we don't drink around the boys because they are traumatised" bullshit. That didn't last long did it!!!

AnimeBanme

I have it on good authority the police officer that was sacked is Sloshy. If you suspect he was illegally looking up your info on Tattle or any other social media please contact
Email

Happy holiday Rachel!
I can't wait to see how fast this thread now moves!!! Thank god its Friday and my kid doesn't have a bedtime!!

• Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
I see Willbobby having a mega meltdown once he realises that the ✈ is taking him back to that toxic house, she’ll be in the hobbit hole crying like a baby about how the trolls spoilt her holiday & it cost HER £ thousands. She’ll mention the meltdowns W had that were so bad she couldn’t cope.

PA Jo will be on a mega damage limitation project re: ISIS comments, her new management will be wondering who the fuck they’ve signed up.

Meanwhile Emily (noticed no one refers to her as nostrils since her pregnancy news 🤣) is literally living her best life 👶

Noticed on FB comments some Huns haven’t got Insta, let’s see if they join & end up on here.

Personally I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this holiday 🏖😂😂

• Haha

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
£100 says they have a night away together without any turds because she has had to endure them on the holiday

Reactions: 41

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
What a lovely (patchwork) family they look! I don’t think Emily has shit on her at all. I think Emily genuinely believed in what Ratchet was doing and genuinely thought she was making a difference when she took that job. Then once she had moved here and become indoctrinated, she started to see the cracks, the lies, the forgery and the madness … and ran far far away.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oooooh if we enter the raffle we could win a book signed by Ratchet with a personalised message! My request would be "To Tattle, thanks for all the PayPal money, love Raq"

• Haha

Fortheloveoftea

Wowwww that was alot!
Just caught up on *almost all 29 pages and Jesus, nelly and Joseph.
Sorry, its a long un, rushed to type but the more I read the more I feel like,

OK so William winestain got the sack for looking up the trollzz, probably looking up info on Rs warrior womens exs and goodness knows what else, Em, stabby Jo ect, got found out and got in all the shit?
So his real PC mates figured they'd investigate all the claims of paypal fraud ect ect against R and J not being on the inside anymore means the reports are actually being taking seriously without him being able to pull strings to get it stopped or hidden or whatever?
They'd booked the holiday a while ago but now it's all coming to ahead and she no longer has access to as much money as she did whilst the investigation is on going, hence no £1000 outings for the kids and spending the entire 2 weeks laying poolside only spending money on evening meals?
We will probably start to see things disappearing soon (sloshys Casio will be on Facebook market place and the work on the house seems to have halted)
Now I don't know if its just me, but in the lead upto Sebs 16th(?) He seemingly disappeared from her stories and posts, then reappeared (willingly or not) in them all the time after.
Issac also disappeared about the same time and this holiday is the first time (to my recollection) in ages, that Issac has appeared (albeit blurred and accidently in the background and being told to move out of shot) apart from here and there, mostly at gangster grannies door when the family go to visit, oddly. Anyone get the feeling the boys Mum is now involved in their lives (even if just through SS and they have have just said she wants their privacy and their not allowed to be shown on her socials or for any financial gain ads ect, until their 16?) I know a few people who've been given similar orders in the past. Could be a long shot but seems very strange as I doesn't appear not to want to be filmed, more her pushing him out of shots purposely🤔
I think because R (and poss J) are now being investigated, some 'friends' have realised we "tattle trollz" were actually correct in our accusations and are not only having to give their input into the investigation, but have also realised what a shit person she is and are distancing themselves, naturally.
They seem to have an awful energy all the time atm, no one looks happy, they're never very loved up and she is focusing so hard on the trollzzz, her mental health, how down she is... blah blah blah, that there is 100% something going on around them, way more than slosh on sabbatical and the usual stresses of raising a family.
And to top it off Norman the novelty Level 3 ND is not playing ball and is developing just how she didnt want him too, now he has input from people who give a damn about him and is not constantly being left to his own devices, so she's lost that content and has fook all to fall back on, because that's also proving the claims of her shitty parenting, the ones made here, were also correct.
I think The Hambelton empire is crumbling around them and she's fucking powerless to stop it.
I could be miles off, but something is very off atm, regardless of Toothy Tina's shitty attempts at covering it up.

Last edited: