Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's been back on patreon. She was ill because of her period and slept all day yesterday. She hates the heat and was complaining to one of her best friends yesterday who said she was a home bird. She's thinking positive thoughts to make herself feel better.
Why go to Spain in fucking August if you hate the heat. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Hadn’t even thought about the fact that J is involved in the centre now.
Crikey if he is THAT policeman that got sacked what’s he doing being around serious private info and data on vulnerable women!??
At this point I genuinely don't believe Rachel has anyone vulnerable at the centre. She begs for all this money to help them yet can't provide an update as to where all the money has gone. My friend runs a similar place (I say similar as hers is above board) and she frequently asks for donations both money and items and also runs the freedom project yet at the start of every single month, she displays a list of what's happened e.g. 3 women have completed the freedom course, 4 families have been rehomed, 6 school uniforms provided and 30 emergency food packages sent out.

Daily, she will tell you what shes done such as gave a woman an outfit for a job interview, helped someone fill out a benefits application etc.

The other major difference to ratface Rachel's shit show is that she makes no profit from it and works a part time job as normal, all this is done in her spare time.

She doesn't use her donated money for clothing herself. Also, because she is aware of safeguarding and vulnerable women, the centre is never shown, the people who use it are never shown and she never makes jokey videos or shares videos that could trigger someone that might need her space (including using threatening language, abusive language against women or shouting, hitting etc)

Reactions: 53

Chunkymum

In the video of Betsy & Josh in the sea, B says as soon as she goes underwater with the snorkel it fills up with water & she chokes. Did I hear Josh right in saying something along the lines of we better get one for Lula then? If that's what he said & what he's implied by it, poor T 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
Imagine, it’s the end of the summer holidays, you’ve had your toddler about 35% of it. You’ve had your 13, 16, 18 in full time work, your 9 year old is 50% at their Dads, your 12 year old is never in. Your Husband has either got the sack or left work but is at home to skivvy and permanently follow you like a dog, all day every day. You have a cleaner, a dog Walker for your actual dogs not the husband. BFF PA Jo who does everything but wash your arse because you’ve got a device that washes and dries it for you. You permanently shop, it’s literally all you do, shop and eat.

Then right at the end of your 25th break in 8 months. Even though during the holidays and beyond, you’ve had several ‘friends,’ not just dating but living in your home. Your ditzy fucking 40 year old head goes “I miss friend dates.”

She wrecks my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Dance1983

Disgusting family - absolutely abhorrent.
They teach their children all the wrong morals in life. As a teacher myself I am always disgusted to hear her stance on education - why would you not encourage and support your child to get the very best? And as for her laughing at Sebs “fuck the teachers” - my mind was blown. I can guarantee that Seb was the type of child who showed no discipline and disrupted lessons, I am almost sure he will have been a stressor for teachers whose pay progression rely on children making progress. But all you get from his parents is stupidity - they could’ve supported him and the school - but instead encouraged a shit attitude!
I do believe social services are in the right keeping an eye on that family, having material possessions does not mean everything is ok.

Just to add - I like Seb just as much as everyone else, but they have failed him. Also her comment about Betsys future husband being in Uni - why arnt you encouraging her to find her own career path!

As for Josh - weak, weak man, sold his soul completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

FridaK

VIP Member
Morning Terrorist’s. (Can’t stop the jokes over the analogy. Sorry.)

Im just plonking my size 16 arse here for the potential massive breakdown the Huns will have if they have to pick a side.

Great recap Dips, as always 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 47

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we’ve all seen Sloshy absolutely out of it on multiple nights of the week, I’m absolutely convinced it’s partly his fault their mum turned to drink, it was probably a husband and wife nightly hobby, then being left in the way she was for old rancid probably just exacerbated the situation and if Rancid was even half the woman she claims to be she’d have helped her get a spot at Trevi house, not just “driven her around and bought her food”

Reactions: 46
That’s exactly what he said, he’s a vile creature. The sooner those kids get away from that awful pair the better.
I used to think no one could be worse then her but he is absolutely disgusting!! 😡
That is actually awful.
Hasn’t the narrative always been that Lula struggles to fit in, suffers from anxiety etc? Why are they making her the butt of family jokes, surely her family should be her safe space, the place she always fits in?!
Horrible horrible little man he is

• Sad
  • Heart

Whatadisaster

Oof and we are only just over halfway through the day. Looks like a lot of people forgot they were following her until late last night and hit unlike.
View attachment 1553346
Rach in her live rant- I’ve got 750,000 followers across all platforms.
Rach posts on Facebook for the first time in 6 months and 500 huns fuck her off.
Day made! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh couldn’t trace people from Tattle. All he could do is use the police database to look for details of people whose names they already knew. Tattle can not and would not share anyones sign up details.

Given that the timeline of the Officer who was sacked was Jan 19 - Jun 20, if it was Josh he would have been misusing police resources for purposes other than ‘troll’ tracking. Given the involvement of them with Josie’s case which was June 2019 and the ongoing custody cases, it would not be a stretch to think he may have dabbled. The ruling after the tribunal said the officer breached the standards befitting of D&C police, so his ongoing SM presence and the state of what she was was posting (drinking/ nudity etc etc,) it ‘could’ very well have been him. As we have all speculated at one time or another.

(If @onlygrans can fill in the blanks and tell us who has fell out etc, that’s enough for here. However, be mindful of what this means. She would have lied on huge scale, she would have falsely alleged that he is still an Officer, they have played a mental health card to keep it from being public and he would essentially be a bent ex copper. It’s not a small thing and it’s really not just her following that would be at risk. He would be potentially trashed in the community where they live.)

I’m just offering a caution, cos I’m always bloody cautious and boring 🤦🏻‍♀️. I hate myself 👌😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Oof and we are only just over halfway through the day. Looks like a lot of people forgot they were following her until late last night and hit unlike.
F0E5DF36-C23D-440C-8793-B1048EE75F5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I have finally had a response from Devon and Cornwall police.
I don't want to post anything on here, because I don't want Rachel Hambleton to know anything.
I couldn't phone to complain about her, so I did an online report.

Also, to make another complaint to her to Patreon, I have to join Patreon again. I would prefer to give my money to a genuine womens refuge or to Womens Aid, than support Patreon or Rachel Hambleton, who is yet again taking advantage of people's kindness in order to rob them.
I would email patreon again and say you don't want to join again because that's the reason she shared your details in the first place and if you join again it will only fuel her harassment of you even further, and if oatreon still don't do anything tell them you have already contacted the police and will take it to the papers In regards to their platform not offering assistance

Reactions: 44