PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dated a fireman once, and my best friends husbands is a police man. Higher rank than pc Jambi pets at home but…

I was never allowed to post photos of them in uniform or talk about their jobs on social media. I once tried to do a Instagram video with my friends husband and said something about his job and he was adamant I deleted it.
Josh was fired, I’m convinced! And I think her posting too much (naked pics) and her connection to stabby and the case had a lot to do with it.

I know quite a few people who work for the police and they’re very quiet about their jobs.
Most cops I’ve known had a dodgy account on fb with a simple name and no pic… he was so open with his.?

Reactions: 13
Oooooh if we enter the raffle we could win a book signed by Ratchet with a personalised message! My request would be "To Tattle, thanks for all the PayPal money, love Raq"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
bleeping hell, go out for the night and it’s all kicking off, I really hope @onlygrans is genuine and they come back with more information

Reactions: 11
Fair enough, I’ve been here since the beginning so know about a few things that went on.

However I should take my own advice and scroll past anything I don’t agree with. So apologies (I blame my period 🙄)

Anyway back to R, when do they come back is it Monday? I’m getting a flight to Bristol airport on Monday. I hope I don’t bump into them in arrivals 😳
Don't get stressed, I should take my own advice & keep my mouth shut a bit more on here. I thought that the vile woman had got into my Facebook account, but silly twit me had actually posted about my daughter's trip on here myself 🙄.
And it's always best to scroll past something you don't agree with, because not everyone has the same opinion & some people are permanently on their period & ready to pick a fight with anyone.

I thought the Torbay travelling circus were coming home tomorrow, but maybe they're not.
They can sit around the pool for the next few days & get sunstroke or Tangoed Orange, like No Job Norbert, or they could hire a car & see a bit of the island.
It is such a beautiful island and so many lovely places to visit.
What a waste of (stolen) money 🙄.
They should have got an Airbnb in the uk, with a swimming pool & slide & had McDonald's delivered every day & alcohol delivered too.They would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves 😐.

Reactions: 16
Don't get stressed, I should take my own advice & keep my mouth shut a bit more on here. I thought that the vile woman had got into my Facebook account, but silly twit me had actually posted about my daughter's trip on here myself 🙄.
And it's always best to scroll past something you don't agree with, because not everyone has the same opinion & some people are permanently on their period & ready to pick a fight with anyone.

I thought the Torbay travelling circus were coming home tomorrow, but maybe they're not.
They can sit around the pool for the next few days & get sunstroke or Tangoed Orange, like No Job Norbert, or they could hire a car & see a bit of the island.
It is such a beautiful island and so many lovely places to visit.
What a waste of (stolen) money 🙄.
They should have got an Airbnb in the uk, with a swimming pool & slide & had McDonald's delivered every day & alcohol delivered too.They would have thoroughly enjoyed themselves 😐.
Your not silly at all! I really hope you have a good outcome with all this. I told my husband about it and he said but what she’s accusing you of is exactly what she’s doing except worse. It’s harassment. He also was furious not the Isis comment, having first hand knowledge of the sick bastards.
As would’ve her extremely odd husband but I fear he’s too thick to even know what she was on about.

Ah maybe it’s tomorrow that will be a relief as when I was at the airport the other day I could still smell where Ricardo had been. 🐟 🐽 🤢

Reactions: 15
Your not silly at all! I really hope you have a good outcome with all this. I told my husband about it and he said but what she’s accusing you of is exactly what she’s doing except worse. It’s harassment. He also was furious not the Isis comment, having first hand knowledge of the sick bastards.
As would’ve her extremely odd husband but I fear he’s too thick to even know what she was on about.

Ah maybe it’s tomorrow that will be a relief as when I was at the airport the other day I could still smell where Ricardo had been. 🐟 🐽 🤢
Did it smell like a Vietnamese fish market?
Those places are quite pungent 😷.
My husband was in the Middle East when he was in the British forces. He's seen some horrific things. War & Terrorism are hideous situations to be in & people & countries often never recover. And loved ones won't be coming back.
That despicable woman has no right to compare any of her self inflcted duck ups to Terrorism. She's a very wicked woman and very stupid too.

Reactions: 21
Why hello hello. I've been a long time lurker and finally worked out just now after scrawling through no less than 26 pages whilst drinking non-fizzy disgusting-but-actually-delicious cats piss, how to create an account and actually contribute.

Anyway, 4 glasses down (forgive the late message, i'm a bar manager so work funny hours) and I'm 2 minutes away from going into my road shaking some cat treats hoping the illusive OnlyGrans is simply stuck in a nearby garage/shed. We need more!!!!

Reactions: 33
I can’t sleep. Been a nightmare couple of hours but I thought I’d have a nose through my sons insta (no story viewing) 😂😂

the usually brown noser Greedy hasn’t liked or commented on Es post. Even though they follow each other 🤔

Reactions: 12
Just catching up now.

I have zero faith in the police due to my own experiences , but I will say.

I complained about the way they handled my case. I found the IOPC much better personally. The result wasn’t what I hoped for - but it was still something which the police dropped and the officers involved got ‘training’

Not sure if you have the funds to do so - but you could ask a solicitor for a consultation too.. it might be classed as a civil matter, not sure but that’ll hit her more if a judge fined her..😂

The very fact she is an ambassador for so many companies and claims to be helping vulnerable women is just a piss take.

I can’t sleep. Been a nightmare couple of hours but I thought I’d have a nose through my sons insta (no story viewing) 😂😂

the usually brown noser Greedy hasn’t liked or commented on Es post. Even though they follow each other 🤔
Greedy hasn't commented on Emily's baby news?
Maybe because she has 2 boys & would like a daughter & is a teeny bit envious. And also, Greedy has put a lot of time & effort crawling right up into Rachel Hambletons Gastrointestinal tract, this year. Rachel Hambleton is accepting the Greedy friendship, because she's just about run out of friends.
And the Greedy ladies are now new best friends with the Solomon-Swashes.
And Rachel Hambleton would part with her top front teeth & bottom lip to get inside Stacey's circle & then join the Loose Women panel 😆.

So if Ms & Ms Greedy showed any interest in Emily's baby news, Rachel Hambleton would lose another bestie friend & probably have suicidal thoughts.
And I don't think the Greedys have had a free weekend of passion in Herpes lodge yet, so it's probably best if she stays up Rachel Hambleton's large & wide arse.
Just my thoughts tonight 😆.

Has anyone read the comments about Rachel Hambleton on InfluView?
It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it is worth reading 🤩.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s only in certain parts of Mallorca/Balearics. Alcudia isn’t included in the 6 drink rule. Magaluf is. I stayed just outside of magaluf a couple of weeks ago, and there was no drink limit
Old Sloshy is definitely on the red from the moment he wakes til he goes to sleep
I didn’t realize alcudia wasn’t affected. It will be now that slosh has been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As well as I not being filmed, the clip of little W on the ride…E was kept out of shot too 🤔 Ordinarily she’d have been in it, so perhaps someone has told them to wind it in 🤞🏼
However…I thought E looked like she had a ‘black/bruised’ eye the other day (morning after fight night/make up brush incident) so it could just be they’re keeping that outta view 🤷🏼‍♀️

*not implying she got a black eye by anything/anyone else other than the make up brush incident nor suggesting anything sinister 👍🏼
Taking back my ‘possible bruised eye comment’ from earlier…since E appeared at dinner, it’s from the sun, not a make up brush 🙄!!!

Reactions: 7
Not read all the comments yet but WHY do people have to doubt everyone that comes to give info and tell everyone to be careful? I think we’re all adults and don’t need to be warned. We’re all intelligent enough to keep an open mind. So what if it’s not true it’s hardly going to affect our lives. I know about the E&Q tit but it did t affect my life.

I like it when a bit if news/gossip comes here I wish we could welcome people instead of almost calling them liars immediately. We wanted Stabby to come on here but no wonder no one wants to say their but when they get that sort of reaction.

I understood it to mean he was looking up people from a Instagram who used their real names, people who commented or liked a comment on Facebook etc. Nit putting in our names in here. The reason it came up with the whole I P address thing is because when you put those two letters in it automatically brings the that sentence up.

I will be emailing the police via their website as she doxxed me a while back from Insta even though I didn’t have my name up there she somehow knew my name and posted it on a troll page. I had other info which I guess he could’ve looked up Ona police database. I racked my brains trying to work out how they got my name? I will be very interested to find out. Also thanks to @onlygrans for the information and putting yourself out there. Definitely appreciate it.

If it’s untrue the. I’ve lost nothing.

Also ‘only grans ’ user name when a comment had just been posted in Emily’s post about R being Gran to the baby.
Totally agree with what you’ve said and If they already have your details then emailing it not going to hurt is it? Obviously do the address yourself, don’t use the link and everyone else she’s doxxed should too in my opinion.
Having said that, if you put the time in I think people on here would be easy to trace at times, I see people put screen shots up 2 mins after she’s posted, she can see who’s viewed the story so can probably narrow them down to a couple of hundred, people say who else they follow and don’t follow so that’s just cross referencing then plus the personal information we all put on here without thinking sometimes… just a reminder to everyone to be careful really.
I’m not saying that’s what happened with you, I don’t know what information she had but let us know the outcome if you can 👍

• Heart
Right, I’ve just caught up - wow!!!
shoudlnt be surprised with Ractchet - but I am.
It makes sense as to why KDIL and Emily have quietly distanced themselves - somethings brewing!
I do worry for those kids as ive no doubt he bad moods are felt deeply throughout the patchwork sham - I hope they look out for one another.
Wilbys tears - it’s normal, my neuro typical child cried when the ride ended (especially when very tired!).
Josh - what the duck have you done? You’ve totally sold your soul, you’ve put Ratchets demands before your own morals, you’ve alienated your boys from their mum, you allow her to treat you and the youngsters like tit - you would never know you have been in the army or police force - weak weak man
KDIL lives a few hours away and went down to torquay the other week and R didn't even bother to meet up with her.

I don’t know if @onlygrans is genuine or not, I hope they are, but the email address they put up for the police is a correct D&C Police address… however FOI’s are done via a form on the D&C Police website so I would advice people to use that and not the email address.

Reactions: 11
I priced up AI for me and 3 of my 4 for 7 days to Majorca and was £4500 😳😳 tui give a £150 discount but still. Dafuq?!?!

onlyfans looking appealing right about now
Wait for the sales! Weve just got a good deal for next August. 10 night AI Tenerife. 2 adults 1 child £1400 with flights. It's gone up now to £2600. They usually drop around January time too

And In Spain you only get 6 alcoholic drinks a day now so no wonder they’re going out . Sloshy drinks that before breakfast.
Not all of Spain. It's been the policy since 2019 to try and get rid of the party reputations but we then went into lockdown the following year so it never really took off as such.

I think it also includes drinks offers such as happy hours and 2 for 1 offers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Right. If that copper was Josh and if anyone reading here or commenting knows it was, then saying that and how they know is perfectly fine.

(If it was and from a purely personal perspective, I really could not care less if he has creeped through my information. Honestly, he could have just asked for it and not lost his job, but here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️.)

The truth is that if it was him, and you put together with her saying he is have a role in the CIC management. The confidentiality of the women’s accessing the centre is at risk, trust in what she is saying is flatlined and a whole tirade of other issues. It shouldn’t be people hinting at things or messing about because its quite problematic,

So I reckon, either say what you know or forever hold your peace 👍

Reactions: 39
Right. If that copper was Josh and if anyone reading here or commenting knows it was, then saying that and how they know is perfectly fine.

(If it was and from a purely personal perspective, I really could not care less if he has creeped through my information. Honestly, he could have just asked for it and not lost his job, but here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️.)

The truth is that if it was him, and you put together with her saying he is have a role in the CIC management. The confidentiality of the women’s accessing the centre is at risk, trust in what she is saying is flatlined and a whole tirade of other issues. It shouldn’t be people hinting at things or messing about because its quite problematic,

So I reckon, either say what you know or forever hold your peace 👍
This is the bigger picture if he can do that as a police officer what will he do with other info

I think it’s only a matter of time and I think the fact she’s really pushing the troll narrative is to use that as an excuse as to why he lost his job harrassment has been used she will go down that narrative and he flipped one day as she was such a victim blahblah blah
Now what the huns dont see is if it is him that claim didn’t work with his bosses and hr as he was deemed to have done enough to be sacked he broke a code of conduct assuming that’s what he done (I too think it’s actually more plausible it’s to do with jo and the court case) even her mentioning on her stories she was attending a court case surely is wrong enough but as the files will never be public knowledge she can brainwash them huns into him getting sacked because he made a decision based on protecting poor r from the nasty trolls and he will be a hero to the huns
Without people realising the bigger picture trust etc I’m not sure even this could be their downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.