PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might want to edit this ⬆ you've left some personal info on one of the pics.

Reactions: 4
Georgia the 'qualified hypnotherapist' isn't a member on either the AfSFH or the National Board for Modern Psychology. Oh dear as Wilby would say.
A10153D9-4EEA-4D03-9271-168D24D52057.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To be honest, if you collate all that from yesterday. From her saying Wibble ‘kicked the tit’ out of her, to the angry boat incident and doing an AD for a family holiday with her nipples clearly on show, she seems like she’s in a mess. More than the normal mess. It’s a very uncomfortable situation.

Reactions: 39
Imagine one week begging for your huns to donate money for a mattress and a busy board, and the next going on a free holiday 🤷

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Georgia the 'qualified hypnotherapist' isn't a member on either the AfSFH or the National Board for Modern Psychology. Oh dear as Wilby would say.
View attachment 1466057
Why do these people blatantly lie when it's quite easy for someone to check up on 🤦‍♀️ absolute con artists the lot of them

Just had a look at the other influencer that was mentioned, who is at the same holiday park. The content couldn't be more different, could it? The other person is doing exactly what you would expect - marking ad/gifted and showcasing the place which I'm sure is what the place wants in return for the free holiday. Whereas for R, it's still the Rancid show, where she is is just inconsequential.
Imagine if she caught rachet and slosh in the background of her stories having a barny 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The first trauma course was a success then. Do they have fully trained professionals on standby in case there is a crisis? Thought not.
View attachment 1465834
duck me!
Who needs antidepressants, a psychiatrist, a counsellor & sleeping medication, when this miracle worker sorts out your PTSD & all your DA related problems in such a short space of time!
Sign me up Rach, that's just what I need!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey everyone,

Again, if I was caught “growling” at my kids like this I would be mortified and wouldn’t show myself on screen again.

Ever.

I would seek help for my anger and how I express myself in front of my children at times of angst
These are the exact faces my abusive mother pulls. The exact way she speaks to her husband.
I haven’t spoken to them for years. It’ll come. Her day will come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He really is trying hard to be an actual influencer 😂
I am too embarrassed for him to even show this post to anyone !! Imagine giving up a career in the polis to show a pic of a nappy in a man bag!! What an actual dweeb he is.

Spare clothes? Where were they when they were at the wedding? Surely they had a bag for him then? :rolleyes:
Exactly!! He could have even used his trolley for deploying to the wedding !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she lives by the sea (you won’t know this, because she never mentions it, but she has a sea view from her bedroom 🤣) and she can’t swim. If one of the kids needed help on one of their deployments to the beach, ol’ Aqua-phobic Alice would be useless. Mind you, Bumbag Barry would probably have a life jacket folded up in his fanny pack or a lifebuoy on his trolley, so they’d be ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She just looks so dirty and unprofessional in her clips for the holiday park. At least other grammers put some effort in, look nice, decent shots. It’s also annoying they get this break which most families would be desperate for and she is moaning, when she has already had her break to Barcelona, fancy hotel for Js bday night and wkend with Asturd and simon. I mean come on, now she has 5 days with her kids and she is pissed off. How about the families who don’t get anytime away with kids or not? Just wake up and read the room woman!!!

Reactions: 30
I cringe so much seeing what he posts and two nappy’s for all day? no wonder wobble always has a saggy nappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
L
He really is trying hard to be an actual influencer 😂
When in reality he's just a sad twit with an itchy finger on the @ and a # keys whose truly influencing no one. Unless of course you really do need or want arrows on your shoes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.