PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a concept R doesn’t understand, putting the kids needs before hers, it’s alien to her. We took the kids to the pleasure beach, I don’t do too well with heights but I went on a few rides with the kids but the big one and roller coasters that go upside down I just said, I can’t do them, I don’t like going upside down, no big fuss, just stood at the side and watched. And you know what the kids had a ball and loved it and didn’t come away thinking I had an irrational fear and trying to comfort me (even though I was absolutely fearing for my my life on the Big Dipper 😂) There was no need for that behaviour, clenched teeth and swearing, she could’ve just stayed on the beach with W.
Yep! Back to Wilby "dictating" the holiday - the only reason she'd even think that is because a holiday is for her, not the whole family. God forbid she would have to make some compromises on her own enjoyment. Maybe even stop loving Josh the hardest ever for 5 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I really dislike these huge companies giving away free holidays to wealthy instagram idiots. In the current climate it’s absolutely infuriating, they should be giving these stays away to people who otherwise can’t afford a holiday and promoting it that way. Wealthy instagrammers should be refusing and instead offering to do a proper giveaway with them.

Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Brilliant recap! Best thread recaps on tattle ❤

She just cannot think of anyone else but herself and what she wants/needs. Poor Wilby, he’s taken a right pasting these past few days from Rachael. He doesn’t stand a chance with her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How are the huns not seeing this "parenting" and now "sen parenting" influencer slagging their child off so blatantly and not questioning it at all. U ok hunz?

Reactions: 27
Those holiday park owners should be ashamed of themselves there are families struggling to make ends meet and would love a little break but they have gifted it to 2 influencers probably more.
Absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has a real chance here to pass back valuable feedback on what could be done to make adaptions for children with additional needs.

I suppose it would help if she did infact have a child with level 3 autism, but she could atleast show what the holiday contains and where adjustments could be made to accommodate all since shes been fed enough information from her huns.
Exactly!! She could really advocate for her child in this situation.... That's what her platform is for!!

Reactions: 10
Exactly!! She could really advocate for her child in this situation.... That's what her platform is for!!
She's not interested in being an advocate for anyone but herself. Since she started pushing "Wilby's World" and paid for his diagnosis, all she's done is whinge and moan about how difficult it is for her, how upsetting it was for her to get that diagnosis (including saying that it was like going for a pregnancy scan and being told there's no heartbeat, which IMO is a bleeping terrible thing to say about your child, no matter the diagnosis). Not a single mention of how it may affect Wilbur as he goes through his life, through school and growing up etc. All about Queen Lateetha 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The first trauma course was a success then. Do they have fully trained professionals on standby in case there is a crisis? Thought not.
5796F441-33EC-401B-8AFF-D766D4BBB97D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s a concept R doesn’t understand, putting the kids needs before hers, it’s alien to her. We took the kids to the pleasure beach, I don’t do too well with heights but I went on a few rides with the kids but the big one and roller coasters that go upside down I just said, I can’t do them, I don’t like going upside down, no big fuss, just stood at the side and watched. And you know what the kids had a ball and loved it and didn’t come away thinking I had an irrational fear and trying to comfort me (even though I was absolutely fearing for my my life on the Big Dipper 😂) There was no need for that behaviour, clenched teeth and swearing, she could’ve just stayed on the beach with W.
She would rather make an arse of herself and be in the video than sitting on the beach and not part of the action. She's gotta have that supply at all costs.

Reactions: 12
Looks like everyone was enjoying the boat but her (including Willis...a new experience he seemed to be handling brilliantly, it should have only had positive associations, not all that wailing & moaning) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She's not interested in being an advocate for anyone but herself. Since she started pushing "Wilby's World" and paid for his diagnosis, all she's done is whinge and moan about how difficult it is for her, how upsetting it was for her to get that diagnosis (including saying that it was like going for a pregnancy scan and being told there's no heartbeat, which IMO is a bleeping terrible thing to say about your child, no matter the diagnosis). Not a single mention of how it may affect Wilbur as he goes through his life, through school and growing up etc. All about Queen Lateetha 🙄
Must of missed that baby heartbeat comment.. How vile!! Is it in the wiki? I honestly can't believe what I've read!

Reactions: 11
Just had a look at the other influencer that was mentioned, who is at the same holiday park. The content couldn't be more different, could it? The other person is doing exactly what you would expect - marking ad/gifted and showcasing the place which I'm sure is what the place wants in return for the free holiday. Whereas for R, it's still the Rancid show, where she is is just inconsequential.

Reactions: 22
Imagine being an influencer and gifted a weeks holiday and NOT pass it on to a more deserving family who couldn’t afford a day out let alone a week with their family… then imagine the influencer accepting the holiday, doing a story on it and actually saying that they get offered quite a few but don’t go on them “because we don’t need to” by which they mean they don’t need freebies they have enough cash to pay…
I really hope people are starting to think twice about this woman… she literally does not care what comes out of her mouth.
What amazing POSITIVE feedback she would have got if she had gifted that holiday to a struggling family… what’s even more disgusting is that she was given it off the back of a bill tit story about loosing a holiday on Portugal..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The first trauma course was a success then. Do they have fully trained professionals on standby in case there is a crisis? Thought not.
View attachment 1465834
Know what else increase’s happiness. A hug! So by that logic your quack courses are exactly that ………. a basic con. Doing those courses does not qualify enough to do the tile they say they are. It’s like my work make us do these “supporting your staff” courses. It doesn’t mean I’m any better or qualified to do my job. It’s just a tick box exercise, something to stick on your CV.

Reactions: 15
Hey everyone,

Again, if I was caught “growling” at my kids like this I would be mortified and wouldn’t show myself on screen again.

Ever.

I would seek help for my anger and how I express myself in front of my children at times of angst

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.