PTWM #135 Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I remember about her being a facilities manager was of her posting a photo of a load of new iPhones which she was meant to be giving out, due to everyone having an upgrade. I assumed it was more of an office admin type role?
It was an office/admin role. She managed any work that needed doing on the properties and called in contractors. Pretty sure that’s how she met Charlie’s Dad.
Also, she once told a story that she sorted out the insurance on the company cars

Reactions: 17
Shes a jack of all trades don't you know!
Shes worked in a pub
Shes worked in a dentist
Shes worked in a care home
Been trained in autism for 50 years
Shes worked in a chippy
Now she's a carer and having been beaten up daily by service users 🤣🤣🤣 give over rach! You sound ridiculous.

On another note, looking back to 2016/17 she really has come down a peg or two... she used to always be in the media etc now nothing! Not even her shop or centre is advertised publicly or shouted about!

Reactions: 24
Shes a jack of all trades don't you know!
Shes worked in a pub
Shes worked in a dentist
Shes worked in a care home
Been trained in autism for 50 years
Shes worked in a chippy
Now she's a carer and having been beaten up daily by service users 🤣🤣🤣 give over rach! You sound ridiculous.

On another note, looking back to 2016/17 she really has come down a peg or two... she used to always be in the media etc now nothing! Not even her shop or centre is advertised publicly or shouted about!
Don't forget, she was the first to ever be involved in county lines back in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.