PTWM #135 Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would give Rose West a job as nanny if it meant she could bugger off and love Sloshy like the hardest ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if the new accountant has had a go at her? Apart from Jo saying the meeting she went to on her own "went well" R has been storying saying Jo has been on at her as she was meant to hand something in to the accountant and hadn't done it and it was overdue. Even the screenshot of Jo's message the other day had a reminder to go to the accountant. Before they went away on Wed for Sloshy's birthday she did a patreon saying they were going to the accountant first thing because Jo said she wasn't doing it and R had to go herself. She was taking sloshy because she doesn't "understand anything about tax, VAT or anything like that". So he would listen in on the meeting then when they left and got in the car he would explain everything to her in simple terms.
Bollocks doesn't she understand. She's looking for excuses and putting on her little girl lost act so she can blame other people for everything. She doesn't even need to understand that much - she just needs to make sure she keeps her receipts and does what her accountant tells her.

Reactions: 42
She was a facilities manager I'm pretty sure invoicing, VAT and tax bills would of been part of day to day responsibilities

Reactions: 41
I think a lot of influencers invest their money in other property or shares… planning for a future when you work a job with no paid sick, no pension ect ect.
R just pisses it away and doesn’t seem to have any sort of future plan at all. Everything she does is just on a whim, spending, opening shops, holidays- it’s all now now now

Reactions: 26
She was a facilities manager I'm pretty sure invoicing, VAT and tax bills would of been part of day to day responsibilities
I've just remembered something from the other day. She was talking about bekind and her friends underage drinking and she had to march her to the car (a few years ago). She used a technique she "learned as a facilities manager because the clients could kick off" and said she'd had her nose broken three times. Never been mentioned before like the chipped tooth but obviously reading it mentioned more and more on here.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just remembered something from the other day. She was talking about bekind and her friends underage drinking and she had to march her to the car (a few years ago). She used a technique she "learned as a facilities manager because the clients could kick off" and said she'd had her nose broken three times. Never been mentioned before like the chipped tooth but obviously reading it mentioned more and more on here.😁
Would you be dealing with clients like that as a facilities manager?! Surely that wouldn't have been part of her job

Reactions: 21
Would you be dealing with clients like that as a facilities manager?! Surely that wouldn't have been part of her job
The same clients that were autistic apparently.... Very worrying if she was front line whilst being a facilities manager? I've worked for a lot of charities and never have I crossed over between front line and administration duties. Its always role dependent.

Reactions: 24
Shame she can’t use those skills she learned to control her toddler who she can’t take out alone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s been living in that fantasy world of hers for a good few years now hasn’t she. This article was written in 2016 and she had donated £10K to DV charities back then. But that £10K amount never seemed to go up despite the fact she was raking it in years after that in the name of DV. The figure donated was always £10k in 2017/18/19/20. So what happened to the rest of the money Rach. And what a god awful picture of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Setting the scene for her future nose job paid for by the huns I bet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With regards to VAT and tax etc, of course she knows about it. She was a facilities manager for years. She's planting the seeds of innocence for when (not if) it all goes belly up.
Either way, when the tit does hit the fan pleading ignorance is no defence.
Front row seat for me please 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is mad if she isn’t preparing for the future, nothing is guaranteed, they have been blowing money constantly since the house reno started, so say funded some the womens centre, holidays, wkends away, fine dining, designer tacky clothing. A decent accountant should be able to make someone who has no clue understand whats going on financially and how she should be moving forward. The decision to make J a director is obvs financially sensible as a way to get dividends and save that money going to the tax man. I’m a director of my husbands company and have nothing to do with it but I get a monthly dividend and then I also work self employed.

Reactions: 10
The same clients that were autistic apparently.... Very worrying if she was front line whilst being a facilities manager? I've worked for a lot of charities and never have I crossed over between front line and administration duties. Its always role dependent.
Yep, so was she a facilities manager therefore not really around any of the services users (certainly not enough to get her nose broken 3 times surely)? Or was she a support worker and the saviour of all autistic people and therefore should have half a clue of how to deal with Wobble?

Reactions: 16
If she was a support worker (which I don’t believe) in the same way she’s a parent, she probably spent no time around them. So no time to develop skills.

Reactions: 10
She truly thinks this instagram train is going to last forever doesn't she? That the patreon/ad money is going to keep getting given to her no questions asked and she is going to stay rich. Even Stacey Solomon has the foresight to be incredibly grateful now and publicly acknowledges that her success right now may not be endless. Rach is not very bright but my worry is that people like her always land 'butter side up' and she will get away with all this somehow and stay rich....
Instgram is having updates (already done or to come) but basically posting just photos isnt going to get you anywhere 🤷‍♀️ its going to be all about videos!

Reactions: 6
She probably has had her nose broken three times but it’ll be by pissed of wives who objected to her wafting her infected minge at their husbands

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The only thing I remember about her being a facilities manager was of her posting a photo of a load of new iPhones which she was meant to be giving out, due to everyone having an upgrade. I assumed it was more of an office admin type role?

Reactions: 14
With regards to VAT and tax etc, of course she knows about it. She was a facilities manager for years. She's planting the seeds of innocence for when (not if) it all goes belly up.
Either way, when the tit does hit the fan pleading ignorance is no defence.
Front row seat for me please 😄
She can plead innocence/ignorance all she wants, as a director of the CIC she will be held accountable (along with Doormat Jo and Nostrils McGhee).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it so bizarre having no drinks at the table and then a massive vase with flowers so they can't see each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.