PTWM #135 Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the joys of ehcolalia 😂!!!! My daughters funniest one was “everyone love poop” over and over and over again. No matter where we were or what we were doing 😂
Tell me about it 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
My daughter mainly repeats phrases from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is quite fixated on “blow the fog away!” from one of the episodes. Except it doesn’t sound like “fog” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am generally looking exasperated saying “IT’s FOG!! SHE’S SAYING FOG!! FOG!!” Give me strength 🤣. Or earplugs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First time posting in here , but had to after that weekend away .
Astrid couldn't give a duck how blue tic tac teeths eyes where!
I've read the wiki and couldn't see it listed . Can anyone tell me why the kids all have her name ?
Tic Tac teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Josh has in his bio “Scientist “ when did this happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear they dream tit and think it’s real

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember that Camila Batmanghelidjh woman who ran that Kids Company charity. It was meant to be like a safe place for inner city kids. They were meant to be a “self-referring” service but then she got too big for her boots and started calling in al these government agencies to hold them accountable for abused and neglected kids. Next thing it turned out her whole charity and any statistics she published to prove services users she had helped were just a a fantasy. Well that will be Rach one day. She can’t get away with this forever. It may take 1 year or 10 years but one day someone will question it all or grass her up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
OMG the audacity of her asking for someone to buy a busy board. If they just did without starters at their expensive restaurant last night, she could've bought a couple of them. Man she makes my blood boil....

Reactions: 34
I thought how sad he looked as well as the camera went past him ☹
The level of self absorption she and Josh must have to film that and not notice how deflated Issac looks is off the scale 🤷🏻‍♀️. Sitting there snorting whilst her Husband is being a gobshite, it blows my head off.

(Also I hope the Huns are happy that their cash did not go to victims of abuse, but winged it’s way to Styal Prison where the most notorious female child killers we have are having a quite easy life after 2 billion pounds of tax payers money was invested in 2016. Bloody idiots.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Why can’t she just take some money out of her PTWM patreon money? I think it’s a bloody cheek she is asking for her huns to donate one when she has just spent £100’s on a weekend away!
The bleeping audacity of the bleep. Countless photos and videos of their expensive weekend away followed by a request that some random stranger shell out over £100 on a toy for someone they will never meet who lives miles away. She could have sent them several with the cash she’s wasted the last two days alone.

EFA9CB8D-A76C-4D79-96AB-5F13378C3660.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OMG the audacity of her asking for someone to buy a busy board. If they just did without starters at their expensive restaurant last night, she could've bought a couple of them. Man she makes my blood boil....
She doesn't even need to go without, given how many thousands she is raking in every single month, from the PayPal and the adverts and 2 different Patreons and the shop (physical and online).

The dickheads who keep throwing cash at her and believing the money is going to a good cause must be even stupider than we thought. She's "dripping in Gucci", constantly having expensive meals and nights away, never wears the same tacky but pricey outfit twice, yet is always on the beg for basic things "for the women". Just the other day she asked for school uniforms "but if you're not local you can send supermarket vouchers". At half term she wanted food but not just the basics, "nice stuff, and magazines".

Reactions: 32
I’ve just had a thought. Why does a womens prison need a board. Inmates at styal aren’t allowed to keep their children with them

Reactions: 25
I’m not saying they are right. I wouldn’t be on this thread if I thought they was. I’m just saying that’s probably why he looks sad. Lu looks fine on the other hand.
My comment wasn't aimed at u lol. I didn't watch the stories, just going by whats on here. If they moaned about it then really they haven't got a leg to stand on, was what I meant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a thought. Why does a womens prison need a board. Inmates at styal aren’t allowed to keep their children with them
Haha good call.

I think she's just picked a random place to say sjea donated too and gone with it in the hope no one calls her out. She did the same with warrington women's aid once when she claimed to be sending them a box. They reposted her story that said she was making them a box up but never did another saying they had received it or even thanked her for it. None of the places she claims to have sent things too ever thank her.

Maybe for a visiting room? In that case, surely it's a "nice to have" not a necessity. But even so, it's not what the huns signed up to donate to, is it?

Reactions: 17
She doesn't even need to go without, given how many thousands she is raking in every single month, from the PayPal and the adverts and 2 different Patreons and the shop (physical and online).

The dickheads who keep throwing cash at her and believing the money is going to a good cause must be even stupider than we thought. She's "dripping in Gucci", constantly having expensive meals and nights away, never wears the same tacky but pricey outfit twice, yet is always on the beg for basic things "for the women". Just the other day she asked for school uniforms "but if you're not local you can send supermarket vouchers". At half term she wanted food but not just the basics, "nice stuff, and magazines".
She truly thinks this instagram train is going to last forever doesn't she? That the patreon/ad money is going to keep getting given to her no questions asked and she is going to stay rich. Even Stacey Solomon has the foresight to be incredibly grateful now and publicly acknowledges that her success right now may not be endless. Rach is not very bright but my worry is that people like her always land 'butter side up' and she will get away with all this somehow and stay rich....

Styal has a mother & baby unit, they can have their kid with them up to 18 months.
They could also probably have some inmates make a busy board themselves!

Reactions: 16
I’s wee face really got me tonight 😞 he looked so lonely and sad and his fanny of a father is sitting less than a foot away from him!

I know it’s been said here many times before but I’d love the boys mum to get help to see her boys, I don’t have a lot but I would donate what I could, it must be hell seeing the way they two are behaving and not being able to do anything.
She’s manipulating him into feeling resentful towards his boys and it’s working, the idiot is falling for every trap she’s laying.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She truly thinks this instagram train is going to last forever doesn't she? That the patreon/ad money is going to keep getting given to her no questions asked and she is going to stay rich. Even Stacey Solomon has the foresight to be incredibly grateful now and publicly acknowledges that her success right now may not be endless. Rach is not very bright but my worry is that people like her always land 'butter side up' and she will get away with all this somehow and stay rich....
I’m not sure she will. She’s clearly not being clever with her money. To me it looks like she’s very much just living in the moment with her money. I think she’s stupid enough to think they’ll be able to get away with it for years to come.

Reactions: 12
Haha good call.

I think she's just picked a random place to say sjea donated too and gone with it in the hope no one calls her out. She did the same with warrington women's aid once when she claimed to be sending them a box. They reposted her story that said she was making them a box up but never did another saying they had received it or even thanked her for it. None of the places she claims to have sent things too ever thank her.
I can confirm one of the centres she apparently 'donated' to, have never ever had any form of communication with her let alone any donations.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I wonder if the new accountant has had a go at her? Apart from Jo saying the meeting she went to on her own "went well" R has been storying saying Jo has been on at her as she was meant to hand something in to the accountant and hadn't done it and it was overdue. Even the screenshot of Jo's message the other day had a reminder to go to the accountant. Before they went away on Wed for Sloshy's birthday she did a patreon saying they were going to the accountant first thing because Jo said she wasn't doing it and R had to go herself. She was taking sloshy because she doesn't "understand anything about tax, VAT or anything like that". So he would listen in on the meeting then when they left and got in the car he would explain everything to her in simple terms.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.