PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J telling her to win at all costs ‘because we’re winners in this family
What a knobhead. What happened to telling your kids its the taking part that counts! No wonder most of them behave like the world owes them a favour 🙄
Its a kids sports day ffs, chill out pc bleep chops ✋

Reactions: 26
Is she drugging these minions or what!!!😳

One of the womens husbands came and painted on his day off!?!
While her wet wipe of a husband swans about doing sweet FA!
In another centre where men aren't allowed unless it's sloshy (debatable we know), Jeremy the landlord, Simon.........

Reactions: 12
How poor taste is it captioning the centre "my happy place"?! Women are (supposedly) going there at their lowest ebb, escaping violence and awful situations. How is it your happy place you bleeping knob?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What a knobhead. What happened to telling your kids its the taking part that counts! No wonder most of them behave like the world owes them a favour 🙄
Its a kids sports day ffs, chill out pc bleep chops ✋
PC bleep chops, I am weak 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No not active on patreon either. Just two very short stories over the last couple of days. J has signed S up to a load of random taster days at college which he doesn’t want to do. And it is E’s sports day today and there was a very short story in the car of J telling her to win at all costs ‘because we’re winners in this family’ 😂
🤣 bit late for looking at colleges, you’re supposed to have done the taster days last year, applied, interviewed and now just be waiting on your results!

Reactions: 17
The Winners of Winner Street 😅.
Prats of Paington.
Twats of Torbay.
Dickheads of Devon.
Skanks of the South West.
How I love our Patchwork Chavs 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🤣 bit late for looking at colleges, you’re supposed to have done the taster days last year, applied, interviewed and now just be waiting on your results!
My daughter had her college taster day at 1 of her choices today, with mini lessons of her chosen courses. She applied in January and has been accepted at 2 but is waiting for results before deciding which one to actually attend.

Reactions: 9
Seems dangerous to claim Psychoanalysis & CBT, delivered by mental health professionals, are basically a waste of time vs hypnotherapy. I'm sure hypnotherapy is effective for some people, but throwing about comparison graphics like that is undermining & throwing away the work of hugely skilled & qualified people who actually do improve the lives of a great many of their patients.
And it’s been proven time and time again, that when dicks like her make these sorts of claims, vulnerable people instantly stop what they’ve been using to help them, because they believe it’s wrong. Saving lives again Rachet?

Reactions: 16
We were taught in safeguarding to not do this kind of editing to photos, as clever/weird people on the internet can remove it and see the original. Don’t know how true it is, but she needs to be careful!
Regardless of IT geniuses that might be able to remove the blanks... Its really unfair to use the women as content.

I said earlier I dont know how she's getting referrals she's unprofessional.... Q meeting someone at the centre, for an initial meeting/assessment of needs and writing up notes.... Hmmmm

Reactions: 14
That’s why she not been on bruises from filler all over her lips (I’ve had same so it deffo is)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No not active on patreon either. Just two very short stories over the last couple of days. J has signed S up to a load of random taster days at college which he doesn’t want to do. And it is E’s sports day today and there was a very short story in the car of J telling her to win at all costs ‘because we’re winners in this family’ 😂
Looks like she's just put the same stories on her insta account?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.