PTWM #132 PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat and Josh the thick prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were going clubbing & Mannah wasn't happy with the state on Rancid's beard.
So she cut it.
Pervy twats.
They really are more than dysfunctional! That is proper fucked up. Not even she wasn't happy with it hannah wasn't lol . Imagine ya friend ohh I don't like what your pubes look like I'm gonna trim them for you.... ermmmm get fucked lol

Nuttier than squirrel tit that bunch .

I've got the ones I mentioned a little while ago.
Pair of dirty cunts repulse me. Braging about an afternoon of sex how old are you rancid bastards? Grow the duck up and instead of staying in a hotel for the night getting your badly packed rotten kebab smashed in and telling everyone about it go home to your kid who's upset and not her self and had to be picked up from school. Useless piece of tit of a mother!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s got the mentality of a teenager bragging about how much sex she’s had. Go home rachaaaeeeeleee.
Herein lies her problem- shes never grown out of her teenage years emotionally. I cannot stand the woman but she needs some serious therapy or the whole cycle will start again, probably with Lula.

Reactions: 31
She really really needs some EDMR therapy. People close to me have child trauma and it really has helped them see things as an adult rather than as the child that suffered trauma. I am not saying she has suffered child trauma but she certainly acts like it. Since not working I feel she has regressed even more to being childlike. The kids are suffering and it’s not nice to see. How child services are not involved is beyond me.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.