PTWM #132 PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat and Josh the thick prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will the empire accounts be published? Sooo looking forward to seeing those!

Reactions: 12
Am I right in saying she was on patreon insinuating that they'd been having sex all afternoon and had sex toys in the bed and she ignored a message from T to continue storying?

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion:

Who’s that with the turned-in toes?
Somebody has learnt how to pose.
Could it be Rach with her stolen dosh?
Don’t be silly - it’s Instabitch Josh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thread suggestion:

Who’s that with the turned-in toes?
Somebody has learnt how to pose.
Could it be Rach with her stolen dosh?
Don’t be silly - it’s Instabitch Josh.
Lucy your thread suggestions are always the best!
I sang it to Jenny From the Block

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s showing things sold in her shop, right? How does she not know that’s an ad?? You’re watching tv and you get an ad break. Sainsburys comes on. Shows their fresh meat etc. We all know this is quite clearly an ad. So what makes her think she’s so different from Sainsbury’s??
I assume she thinks that because it’s not a paid for ad such as one for Tesco etc, then ahe doesn’t have to mark it as an ad. She is thinking it’s not an ad cos it’s for my “charatee 🤢” so the rules don’t apply cos she’s not getting **cough cough** “paid” for it

Reactions: 16
Am I right in saying she was on patreon insinuating that they'd been having sex all afternoon and had sex toys in the bed and she ignored a message from T to continue storying?
What!!!!!!
Really?
That's obscene!
The dirty, rotten old bastards 😖.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can see T full on school refusing before long, the last place I would be if she was my child is anywhere but at home with her. She needs support, to feel listened to, professional help and lots of love and cuddles. They are tit.
Absolutely! She has been thru a lot and is manipulated and bullied at home, so God only knows what’s happening at school.

Reactions: 17
I've got the ones I mentioned a little while ago.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
No one and I mean NO ONE needs to know that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
T had a meltdown but duck her we’ve been busy all afternoon loving each other the hardest ever..
When in reality she should be on the train home to her.
The woman hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
T probably had a meltdown cos her parents have fucked off midweek again for the 3rd week running!!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.