PTWM #132 PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat and Josh the thick prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having to deal with awful images in my head of him asking her to help him 'tie his woggle' and her shrieking 'do you love it' whilst snorting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I assume she thinks that because it’s not a paid for ad such as one for Tesco etc, then ahe doesn’t have to mark it as an ad. She is thinking it’s not an ad cos it’s for my “charatee 🤢” so the rules don’t apply cos she’s not getting **cough cough** “paid” for it
Well the ASA will be in touch, their email to me said "Unlike with cases which require further investigation by the ASA, where additional commentary or input from a complainant can be necessary to fully understand the issues, your complaint raises an issue which we know is a clear problem under the rules. In those circumstances, the Compliance team has all the information it needs and will work directly with the advertiser to bring about compliance".

"A clear problem" Raq. Just mark it as a bleeping ad. That's all you have to do #ad. Takes a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If they have had enough time to be in bed all afternoon, plus shopping for new clothes and shoes, then they could have hopped on a train and be back home early evening in time to put their kids to bed.
183E29A7-E5D2-41BD-9844-B88C80A283CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Well the ASA will be in touch, their email to me said "Unlike with cases which require further investigation by the ASA, where additional commentary or input from a complainant can be necessary to fully understand the issues, your complaint raises an issue which we know is a clear problem under the rules. In those circumstances, the Compliance team has all the information it needs and will work directly with the advertiser to bring about compliance".

"A clear problem" Raq. Just mark it as a bleeping ad. That's all you have to do #ad. Takes a second.
Love it!!! Can’t wait to see the hashtag from this 🙈🙈

I'm wondering who the new brand is that are going to have to be OK with having signed that tit show up to promote them for twelve months. 🤢
Only fans 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell is wrong with them?

I don’t even know where to start.

Josh is just her witch now isn’t he, helping out at the tat shop, following her to meetings, “stay at home dad” 🤥

Who announces they’ve spent the afternoon having sex while their kids are palmed off to other people and then ignoring phones calls from them. They are so classless it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 42
Urgh she’s such a grot. I’m far from being a prude but did she really need to inform everyone they’d had sex all afternoon. So classless. 🤢

Reactions: 34
I am wondering if their frequent alone time away are chemically enhanced hence no kids getting dragged along

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

PTWM: How the scammer got scammed. A nonfictional book written by jealous people on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel sick after watching those clips 🤢 who is she trying to impress/make jealous by announcing her rancid sex life?!

Ffs she’s 40, she’s got a load of kids, we get it, you have sex - I don’t know a single other grown woman who constantly boasts about having sex like she does. It’s absolutely pathetic.
Josh seemed almost embarrassed when she was ‘coyly insinuating’ what they’d been up to 🤮🤮🤮

Go home to your children and behave like an adult and a mother. You’re not a teenager.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My husband has an annual leave day today - should I bring him into work with me so we can not be apart ????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get my head around the parent who has a 13 year old refusing school at least twice in two weeks (T was also at R’s mum’s birthday meal so probably refused school that day too as can’t imagine R would have invited her otherwise) and still fucks off to London for a meeting, not only for the day but overnight, and takes the child’s stepdad with them too, leaving them, what, home alone?

Who is there to ensure T is in school tomorrow?

And, more importantly, who is there to reassure her and listen if she feels overwhelmed and can’t cope with the idea of going in? Because once she starts refusing, it’ll only snowball, and I say that from bitter experience.
You are right. When my youngest was refusing school, I wouldn't have dreamt of being far from home. I made sure he went in every day but school rang me most days aa he had such bad anxiety. It was a very hard time. I was advised to not allow him to stay home as I would never get him to go back and to ride it out until things got better- which they did. She really couldn't give a tit could she??

Reactions: 16
Just a thought Racket, your daughter is having problems at school, they ring you, you’re in London so send her elderly step-grandmother to collect her (I’m assuming this isn’t the first time as you’re away a lot) Yet it’s people from here that contact SS. Ok then 🙄

Reactions: 29
Urgh she’s such a grot. I’m far from being a prude but did she really need to inform everyone they’d had sex all afternoon. So classless. 🤢
I think we should give Rach some credit for it though, it can't be easy having Gollum and his tic tac teeth staring down at you whilst his little sparrow legs are going ten to the dozen 😂 at least whilst he's loving Rach as hard as he can he isn't disappointing another poor woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She’s got the mentality of a teenager bragging about how much sex she’s had. Go home rachaaaeeeeleee.

Reactions: 30
They are honestly vile and not relatable at all anymore. My partner starts work at 5 am while I look after our 2 children. He’s home around half 2 to take over and I start work at 3 and get home around 8.30pm where we collapse into bed ready to do it all again tomorrow. That’s real life. Not gushing about your sex life on a Thursday afternoon like 2 love struck teens while your actual teens are at home struggling. To think I used to actually like this woman. Makes me sick

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.