Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Can I just pause this for a minute cos my head has fell off 😂😂😂.

Right.
On the 15th of June, Rach announces Josh’s ‘career break.’

That same day @MrsOgre comes across a Devon Live article that says an unnamed officer has been dismissed for misconduct between Jan’19 and April’20.

The week prior to this, Rach’s CIC accountant (and crisp bag Betty’s brother,) suffers ‘burnout,’ and disappears from work. Then on the 15th said accountant does the off to Vegas and Josh & Rach go off the grid to Herpes Lodge.

Fast forward a week and Rach is in the clinic pissing Cystitis blood clots and Josh is posting memory pics saying they are all going on holiday.

The day after that, they get a message saying their holiday price of £5k has been doubled. She then says she booked and paid for the holiday through a hun on Instagram that doesn’t own the villa she booked, just handles the rentals, although clearly not ATOL or ABTA regulated. Rach says ‘no thanks, can I cancel and get a refund.’ The hun says ‘I’ll check,’ and then goes off the grid.

They try to refund the flights, but get told no, so Rach tries to sell them. Two days later she is giving away the flights worth £4K away for free. Though, whilst she’s doing this, Josh is down the travel agents trying to find them a villa and she has a travel Internet man looking for one. So she may still need the flights she is giving away. However, shes totally okay with losing the £5k cos the hun scammer is ‘lush.’

Meanwhile Jo has gone to appointment with a brand new accountant, not the one in Vegas burning out, to sort out their Tax bill and Rach hasn’t gone cos she doesn’t understand tax. Oh and also to be really clear, she doesn’t manage her money, she gets pocket money from Jo. Pocket money that paid 8k for a holiday with no insurance or paper trail.

Also in conjunction with this nightmare, they are having an extortionate ‘fun day,’ because the CIC has ran out of money for carpets etc and Josh is now a business adviser, running checks on the women’s centre and shops for better ‘ideas,’ because they are doing shit.

Forgetting the cystitis, she announces she has shagged Josh with a condom wrapper, and said that psychic said she’d be pregnant by Xmas, even though she doesn’t really want to be.

She changes her constant whining story about the 17k court case to Josh’s mum sold her house to fund it, not Josh sold his, even though that’s been the story for the last 6 years. This is money that they’ve only just paid back to Gangsta Granny. Even though Rach has at least 3.5k in Gucci and McQueen bags and shoes, plus Josh has a £5k watch. Oh and of course the £5k she’s just given the lush hun for the no holiday, holiday. All which could’ve easily pay back ‘mummy.’

Though today, all her public account says is that Wibble went and self scanned himself a packet of buttons. Which Huns are now commenting on like he has solved the space time continuum and can now time travel.

And now Josh is doing ADs even though he’s supposed to be still on D&C Polices books.

Fuck off hahahahahahahaha, this has to be a wind up surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 edited for length and swearing, so here's the glorious full version:

PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat,
PayPal Pat and Josh the thick twat;
On one future morning,
Pat and Josh will be pawning,
All their overpriced and vile tat.

Who's that knocking on your door? That'll be a full roast dinner cooked by Sloshy, complete with anaemic spuds and some piss water gravy! Mmmmm, enjoy!

Last thread recap:
- Queen Lateetha continues to be a massive cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- The Toxic Twats decided to celebrate the start of Sloshy's "career break" (which if you recall, was to spend more time with the kids) by pissing off to Herpes Lodge to love each other the hardest without those pesky kids in the way. Rickroll said that it was due to a last minute cancellation, but given that holiday lets in the west country are all booked up by now, what are the chances that there was a last minute cancellation on the very same day that Not a PC Pete starts his new career as Rambo's lapdog?
- before they headed off to love each other the hardest in the rundown shack, Norman Noballs issued instructions to all the kids via the family WhatsApp. Lists of chores for Seb and Isaac, while BeKind gets "pick up your shoes", Lula gets "walk the dogs", and Edie gets "make Wilby laugh". But there's no favouritism in their house, none at all 🙄
- despite being away at Herpes Lodge, where according to Ratchet there's no wifi and you can only get internet by going to the top of a hill and waving your phone in the air, they still managed to upload photos of each other. One of Racket "working" on her laptop, one of Titwank asleep/in a drunken stupor in a chair.
- I missed a few days of the Patchwork shit show, but reports from Tattlers were that Lula was filmed wearing a skirt so short you could see her knickers #safeguarding
- then it was Father's Day, which obviously included a post from Rambo telling us all what an amazing dad Booty Short Billy is. Obviously if you ignore the fact that he started shagging the Torbay Trollop in the woods behind his wife's back, and then left his family on his son's birthday, then stole both son's from their mum and stopped them seeing her, and went on to treat them both like an inconvenience that he doesn't actually like that much.
- they all went out for a lovely Father's Day lunch, except it wasn't all the Patchwork family, as Edie was with her actual dad, and Isaac was left at home with a Maccy's and his Xbox, because "they didn't all fit in the car". Never mind that there's 3 drivers and 3 cars (or 4 if GG is still sharing the shed with Betsy) 🤷 although nobody can blame Isaac for wanting to stay home by himself. Later came a post all about their "family lunch" (with half the family missing), and a bitchy aside about a family in the same restaurant who asked to be moved because they were so loud. Betsy took it upon herself to tell the waitress that Wilbur is autistic, which clearly means he can watch telly on the iPad at full volume in a busy restaurant while the rest of the Clampitts screech, bicker, swear and film everything without any other customers daring to ask not to sit near them 🤷 but remember not long ago she was moaning about kids running around in the Premier Inn she was staying in (when Rancid had kicked her out again), and how they should be quieter and more respectful 🤷 works both ways, hun.
- there was an attention seeking post all about Rancid's relationship with her mum, and how terrible and toxic she was for abandoning Whining Wendy when she was a teeny tiny baby of only 4. If only Toothy Tina could seek an actual therapist to help her work through all her issues, instead of the hypnotherapist who only seems to be telling her what she wants to hear and taking her money. It also included a mention of Tallulah and her "meltdowns", obviously they're so horrific she was kept off school and went out to lunch with her grandma instead, while wearing a mini dress.
- Merlot Mike is still living the high life on his career break, spending time down at the beach with the most beautiful woman in his world (and no kids).
- GG is tagging along on the family holiday to Portugal, because obviously Ulcerated Ursula and Five Grand Watch Fred can't possibly be expected to look after their own children the whole time they're away. She'll also be sharing a room with Isaac 😬 yep, all normal for an 18 year old girl to be sharing with a 12 year old boy. It turns out that Betsy might need some education instead of just being kind, because she thinks Portugal is in Spain 🙈
- Patreon Patricia got her nails done, even though she said she'd be working at the shit shop every Wednesday (think she's maybe been there once).
- it was Cocaine Katy's birthday, she's not important enough to have a grid post but there were some stories about how proud BV Barbara is of her (?) and how amazingly she looks after her babies 🤷

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

FridaK

VIP Member
Right fuck it, I’m prepared to be wrong , but I reckon that all of this, the relative silence, stress over the kids, the little bits of hostility she’s been showing towards Josh, even the Cystitis etc etc, is because the police barring is going to have Josh’s name on it shortly and there is nothing they can do about it.

I think (and it is a think,) that he applied for the ‘career break’ whilst on suspension waiting for his hearing because he didn’t think he’d get sacked but didn’t want to go back to work. Only he got sacked and to explain his not working, Rachael used the ‘career break’ and omitted the rest of the story, as she always does. Selective truth.

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s literally just me trying to explain the inexplicable by connecting the dots. If it turns out to be right, I’m leaving Tattle and joining MI5 🙋🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

redfoxbaby

She updated on Patreon on Portugal..

The woman messaged her acting like it was her villa, all in all paid 8 grand for flights and their stay.

The woman messaged her and asked for more money due to renovations and it came to light she didn’t own the villa she just rented it out for the owners.

Our rack has asked for her money back and the follower has said she has to check with the owners and she’s heard nothing since.

Sounds like she’s been proper done over, like if she had paid the extra something would have come up to stop her going. Think this person was out to rinse her regardless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Aunt Sally

Condom wrapper in the bin? So she was pissing blood and at the hospital for killer cystitis and then a couple of days later shagging? 🤥 I don’t know what’s more crooked, her nose, gammy fanny or her constant spiel. she’s such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Who’s that with the turned-in toes?
Somebody has learnt how to pose.
Could it be Rach with her stolen dosh?
Don’t be silly - it’s Instabitch Josh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

flxwerpxwer

Yep. Her mum and dad's marriage was clearly over long before her mum left. As if a 4 year old sat upstairs on a phone and spoke to her mum. 4 year old children are not renowned for their telephone conversation skills. If she showed any signed of intelligence, I might believe it, but she doesn't. The whole woe is me tale just doesn't ring true.
That’s the thing- there’s no reflection on it from an adult perspective. It’s never “when I was a kid I didn’t understand why parents split up or what was going on but now I know X,Y & Z so I have context” Obviously to a young child one parent moving away out of the blue is going to be jarring but realistically, you don’t divorce and move house overnight.

Louise Pentland was abused by her stepmother which obviously really effected her childhood and her relationship with her dad. As an adult, the stepmother is no longer around and she’s got a good relationship with her dad because she understands he didn’t know what was happening and was also getting manipulated by his wife.

R has never had that reflection. She goes “as a mother I don’t understand” but it’s never “as a adult who’s had three relationships, several step children and a divorced husband, I understand things break down”. It’s woe is me, the world fucked over baby R for fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

redfoxbaby

She’s lost her holiday to Portugal cos she booked the villa through a lady that messaged her on IG and now she’s messaged her again and doubled the price because they’ve had work done since which makes it more expensive to stay in apparently.
She paid £3900 on flights and easy jet have offered her a refund of £74 lol.
But now she’s annoyed she didn’t just splash out 13 grand on an all inclusive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

wonder Lu

VIP Member
So all the spiel about how they realised they didn’t spend enough time on the kids and how Josh taking a career break would help them focus on the kids more, was a load of absolute bullshit 💩
Lula’s ‘not herself at the minute’ but they both fuck off anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
Would have been an ideal opportunity for her to have proved to her followers that Josh not working was the right decision.. something along the lines of
“I have a meeting in London and Lula is having a really tough time but it’s great that Josh is able to be at home and look after her, keep her safe and invest some time” …. BUT NO!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Ribcage: “I literally don’t even spend one second of my life thinking about trolls, they’re such an irrelevant non-part of my amazing life.”

Also Rangerover: “Omg, I am trolled relentlessly, people literally set up a website just to discuss the minutiae of my boring little life, my level 3 autistic son can’t even get away with not being able to say Seb when he can say Tallulah-Belle Chamberlain without it being criticised by poorly in the head women who are also mothers.”

• Haha
Reactions: 58

ClArt20138

It's never happened to me before, so
I don't really know. But I after a few online chats, because i can't phone them directly, I was told to contact them a month after the initial date that my privacy was breached.
So, just another week and a half to wait.
I'm not a GDPR expert but have had some experience dealing with data privacy with my job. My understanding is that when a data breach has happened, the company have to report it to the ICO within 72 hours of being notified or they could face higher penalties (I believe max amount is about £18m or 4% of annual global turnover, whichever is bigger). So Pebble Child as the Data Controllers should have also been in contact with the ICO to report themselves for GDPR non compliance after your complaint and the could then be fined accordingly. The month timeframe to respond to the Data Subject (i.e. VCJR) is because the company who has breached the info are allowed up to a month for time to investigate and respond to the breach. After this time, if they haven't responded (usually with a full report of how the breach occurred, how they are going to stop this happening in the future and an offer of compensation) then the ICO can take further action. Hope that helps!

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe that she doxxes people who call her a cunt, but won't doxx a woman/company who has potentially scammed her out of £5k 🤔

VCJR

VIP Member
Are any Tattlers going to the family fun day on Sunday?
My husband and I are coming home for a few weeks and we'll be back just in time for a trip to Devon for the fun day ❤.
I'm really looking forward to meeting Rach & the Patchwork crew and some huns too.
I'm also planning on visiting the Patchwork Pound shop, the cafe/launderette & the new centre. I'm also hoping to join a trauma group, because I was abused by the ex husband & I want my PTSD, depression & anxiety fixed ASAP.
I hope you read this Rach and hope you're as excited about meeting up as I am!
Looking forward to the lush fresh cakes and a latte at the launderette & I think you owe me a T shirt or 2, for compensation for the shit calendar you sold me & for letting me down, when you said you could help.
You let so many women down & you continue to do so, sadly.
Looking forward to meeting you Rach 🤩.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56