PTWM #132 PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat and Josh the thick prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest turns 20 soon and its freedom but it also comes along with a different worry !
I doubt she is preggers anyway just probs hinting for the likes and comments etc. plus did she not have gestational diabetes with wilbertson. She be more high risk since being a geriatric mother (do hospitals still get away with saying that ?? )

Reactions: 16
Weeeellll it’s not like they have anything better to do is it? Employees run everything and Josh has no job etc. They wouldn’t be the first to bag out another kid for no reason, or the last 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think they are mad like, I couldn’t be arsed. I’m in my mid forties and have 4 years until the youngest starts Uni. I feel like I have a parole hearing on the horizon. 5 minutes peace after 28 years.. looking forward to it 😂.
Same, my youngest left school on thursday and is working part time in Aldi now till he starts his apprenticeship in September. Totally feels like parole. I'm a year older than Rach and really CBA with the whole baby situation again. Especially when you've got 6 already that you can't be bothered with. 1 of which she sends to a child minder everyday even though her and Josh are both at home now. Whilst it would be funny to see joshs retirement plans slip further away it wouldn't be fair to inflict another child into that set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We’ll soon know if Vile Vera is pregnant as surely it’s almost fizzy cats piss time.
Await the photos of them out at a hotel for the night loving each other hardest ever getting sloshed.

Reactions: 9
She's not pregnant. I can't remember what day it was (this week or last week) when they went to the beach and she was writing- she was on patron that morning showing her bikini off and complaining she was on her period.

Reactions: 8
She's not pregnant. I can't remember what day it was (this week or last week) when they went to the beach and she was writing- she was on patron that morning showing her bikini off and complaining she was on her period.
She was also drinking the other day in the garden.

Doesn't do lip fillers🤥
I have naturally huge full lips and they look nothing like this.
View attachment 1368697
Her face has changed so much. If it isn't fillers making it so puffy as she says she has had nothing, what is it then? Her eyes never looked like they were sucked back into her face like that before.

Josh looks really unwell whenever he puts a cap on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's posting videos of wibble holding a sausage on a fork as if he's just learnt how to do this but we've saw him doing that ages ago. Also, if he is feeding himself the sausage why are they trying to ram chips in his mouth? All after a bowl of chocolate.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's posting videos of wibble holding a sausage on a fork as if he's just learnt how to do this but we've saw him doing that ages ago. Also, if he is feeding himself the sausage why are they trying to ram chips in his mouth? All after a bowl of chocolate.
Yeah wtf was even going on there? Who was pushing the chip at him when he was clearly pushing it away? You can see he’s been eating the sausage on the fork already so why not leave him to finish that? Very strange that video

Reactions: 18
All of you with older kids are forgetting Racket and PC Patagonia (this bag has paid for itself) rule of parenting - once they’re 18 they’re not your problem 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she would be pregnant. Obviously just dropping crumbs to make herself try and seem semi interesting 🙄.

Isn’t it crazy that strangers know when she gets her period and that she wears period pants and has BV

Reactions: 13
Hi you lot!!
I’ve been a silent watcher/reader for around a year now after deactivating my previous account.
I just wanted to come here today to say, what the f*ck happened??? I was watching her highlights last week from when she had W, she was actually some what attractive back then. 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hi you lot!!
I’ve been a silent watcher/reader for around a year now after deactivating my previous account.
I just wanted to come here today to say, what the f*ck happened??? I was watching her highlights last week from when she had W, she was actually some what attractive back then. 😳
That’s what happens when you lie day in day out.

Reactions: 11
Hi you lot!!
The stress of real life catching up with her

Reactions: 8
Male Cystitis at 16? I hope they had him at the Doctors for a full health check because that is not right at all. Bloody hell 😑
Twice in the last six months apparently. She said she mentioned it to normalise the subject as its not uncommon in teenage boys 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wasn’t sure what cystitis is/was so googled it. WHY WHY WHY HAS SHE TOLD THE WORLD ABOUT THIS?!

Don’t even know why I’m surprised. But somehow still am 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.