PTWM #132 PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat, PayPal Pat and Josh the thick prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Edie? I'm shocked at her still being awake at 10.20 when it's just a night watching tv at home (ie not a special event like seeing Christmas lights, sleepover, wedding etc) Maybe it's just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️ my youngest nieces are 12 & 14 and they still go to bed quite early! Half an hour extra on weekends but no where near 10pm.
She's 8. Maybe she's stayed up to watch Billie Eilish though if she really likes her? Not excusing Rach because she's a cowbag, but I'd have probably let my child stay up on a Friday night to see a favourite artist like that. To be fair though, poor Edie probably doesn't want to go to her communal bed that the rest of her family, her parent's friends and random strays have stayed in.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She's 8. Maybe she's stayed up to watch Billie Eilish though if she really likes her? Not excusing Rach because she's a cowbag, but I'd have probably let my child stay up on a Friday night to see a favourite artist like that. To be fair though, poor Edie probably doesn't want to go to her communal bed that the rest of her family, her parent's friends and random strays have stayed in.
I'm just used to not watching tv live so maybe that could be it 😆

Reactions: 6
I want to say I’m shocked but who would have thought that a two times best selling author, person who looooooves women the hardest would have more to say about women in America having their rights taken away from them than simply resharing a post 🙄

Reactions: 26
I want to say I’m shocked but who would have thought that a two times best selling author, person who looooooves women the hardest would have more to say about women in America having their rights taken away from them than simply resharing a post 🙄
She's proved time and time again to have no understanding of women's rights or issues. She shares the odd post but never uses her own words on a situation.

Reactions: 25
I’m so confused by her life.. so her mum moved out when she was 4 and she then was raised by her dad till an early teen? She then moved to a bed sit? (I don’t even no what that is i am from Australia I assume it’s like a commission house -run down house cheap rent/help from government-) she then partied hard.. when was she fostered, she said her cleaner is her foster mum? Was she removed from her dads care and then placed in a foster home? She then got a job and met the girls dad? Then left him when Betsy was 7.
i have her patron account mainly because I was curious, I paid once canceled my membership and she hasn’t deleted me.
she said today that she sent Betsy to see her dad till she was 13, she said that it was easy for her to leave but the kids had to continue to go back… is it just me or is her time line all
Over the place

Also I hate that I know this but her period never came… 🤰🏼
Please for the love of God say that isn’t true!!!

Reactions: 8
Please for the love of God say that isn’t true!!!
I don't think I could watch if she had another one - it's bad enough seeing the way she treats Wibble. I don't understand why she would make a conscious decision to have another child. She doesn't like and can't be bothered with the ones she has. She particularly dislikes and can't relate to the ones that are the hardest work - Lula and Wibble (although Isaac is pretty close) - but the likelihood is the next child will be the same or have even more significant needs. Is she really just having a child for the attention she gets when pregnant?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't think I could watch if she had another one - it's bad enough seeing the way she treats Wibble. I don't understand why she would make a conscious decision to have another child. She doesn't like and can't be bothered with the ones she has. She particularly dislikes and can't relate to the ones that are the hardest work - Lula and Wibble (although Isaac is pretty close) - but the likelihood is the next child will be the same or have even more significant needs. Is she really just having a child for the attention she gets when pregnant?
I know!!! And where would she put it? Betsy moves out, Seb goes to the garden shed and Isaac goes the the kitchen dungeon with his own private entrance. Makes sense having the unwanted step kids in the downstairs quarters like servants!!

Reactions: 10
Is it bad I want her to be pregnant just to see how she manages the hobbit hole 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think that's exactly it. She has an addiction.
She gets a buzz from the feeling of all the attention being on her when she's pregnant and when the baby is a newborn, that buzz and high then wears off once said child becomes more independent and hardwork, and so she looks for that buzz again by getting pregnant again.
Its not about the baby, its about her!
Sad really, for the child's sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I think that's exactly it. She has an addiction.
She gets a buzz from the feeling of all the attention being on her when she's pregnant and when the baby is a newborn, that buzz and high then wears off once said child becomes more independent and hardwork, and so she looks for that buzz again by getting pregnant again.
Its not about the baby, its about her!
Sad really, for the child's sake.
I used to know someone like that. She had 6 kids by 4 different men by the time she was 32

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Weeeellll it’s not like they have anything better to do is it? Employees run everything and Josh has no job etc. They wouldn’t be the first to bag out another kid for no reason, or the last 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think they are mad like, I couldn’t be arsed. I’m in my mid forties and have 4 years until the youngest starts Uni. I feel like I have a parole hearing on the horizon. 5 minutes peace after 28 years.. looking forward to it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just popped on to look like absolute tit and give it one of them putting fake tan on 🙄 Iconic must be out of their mind letting flubber lips advertise their tit!

Reactions: 12
Doesn't do lip fillers🤥
I have naturally huge full lips and they look nothing like this.
4BBD6994-3B85-4FDF-BB56-E5E173B8AAD3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused by her life.. so her mum moved out when she was 4 and she then was raised by her dad till an early teen? She then moved to a bed sit? (I don’t even no what that is i am from Australia I assume it’s like a commission house -run down house cheap rent/help from government-) she then partied hard.. when was she fostered, she said her cleaner is her foster mum? Was she removed from her dads care and then placed in a foster home? She then got a job and met the girls dad? Then left him when Betsy was 7.
i have her patron account mainly because I was curious, I paid once canceled my membership and she hasn’t deleted me.
she said today that she sent Betsy to see her dad till she was 13, she said that it was easy for her to leave but the kids had to continue to go back… is it just me or is her time line all
Over the place

Also I hate that I know this but her period never came… 🤰🏼
Just out of interest how do you know that she misses her period?

if she is pregnant it means another child for her to palm off on both her mates and be kinds mates so that she can write in her birthday posts thanks for loving my babies the best 🙄

Reactions: 9
If she was truly on when I was she's due on next week. I shouldn't know that though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weeeellll it’s not like they have anything better to do is it? Employees run everything and Josh has no job etc. They wouldn’t be the first to bag out another kid for no reason, or the last 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think they are mad like, I couldn’t be arsed. I’m in my mid forties and have 4 years until the youngest starts Uni. I feel like I have a parole hearing on the horizon. 5 minutes peace after 28 years.. looking forward to it 😂.
I agree! I'm a year younger than Rachel and its my worst nightmare getting caught again. I have a new partner (not my children's dad) but with 5 kids between us it's not even on the cards for another one.
I keep thinking when I'm 40 my kids will be 21, 18 and 12 and I can literally smell freedom!!!
But then... I don't have the HUGE support network she has. And I have my children 24/7. I have a break once every 2-3 months if I'm lucky!!! Not every other weekend! My last weekend "off" was March for my birthday. After spending 2 birthdays in full lockdown.
She's not relateable.

2 out of my 3 children are autistic too. So my children's dad stays here, rather than them leaving the house and upsetting their routine. I feel like if she does get pregnant she'll move into Lula's room and Lula will move into to the loft.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If your period did not come, would you not take a test? Why tell your followers that it’s not come… take a test and say whether you are pregnant or not. Prick. Attention seeking prick.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.