PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't judge me but I've been around people who are partial to a bit of the old Colombian marching powder and that's exactly how they speak, also the touching and rubbing of her legs screams to me that sloshua is off his barnett 😤

Reactions: 32
Yes right. Trust me, I don’t like the Police (political not personal.) I’d rather burn my own face off than shag a copper. Getting married to one would literally be my idea of rotting in hell. She bloody LOVED it when she was posting all over Facebook about him in his uniform and collecting policing bird related awards. Also he is allegedly still employed by them. So considering she’s taken the money for the last eight years, I don’t see her turning down his pension on principle. Plus Simon was The Met ffs, again not someone on my list of dinner guests.

I can not stand people who pick up activism because it’s on trend. Piss off Rachael.
Oh yeah, forgot about the posting of him in uniform and constantly inserting his job into any story she could.

Please don't judge me but I've been around people who are partial to a bit of the old Colombian marching powder and that's exactly how they speak, also the touching and rubbing of her legs screams to me that sloshua is off his barnett 😤
This was spoken about other week when they were out with lianne on the Sunday. He was out his face, couldn't think straight while they were doing boardgames and was chugging down glasses of water.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He has zero personality when he’s sober . Barely utters 3 words except something excruciating boring about pigeons. Give him some of whatever it is he’s on and he doesn’t shut up. Still no personality just even more boring, weird and creepy.

Reactions: 35
I thought the legs in the latest videos were his 😂😂😂 I was watching thinking ffs how does R not realise her husband is gay!? 🙈
Honestly go back and watch pretending you think the legs are his 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Who lives in a hobbit hole with views of the sea?
Sponge-Slosh and Period Pants

• Haha
Reactions: 82
How can they constantly leave those kids??? You would think I was leaving for war the way my youngest two are in floods of tears if I go out for a couple of hours at the weekend to do a food shop or pop into town for some errands on my own. And that’s them staying at home, with their dad, surrounded by all their toys and comforts safe in the knowledge that I’ll be back very soon. It breaks my heart seeing them so upset even though I know they’ll be fine 2 minutes after I leave but these pair literally CANNOT care for those children in a normal parental capacity if they are so capable of flitting off here there and bleeping anywhere, at any opportunity they comes their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If my neighbours had three different house alarms going off at 3/4/5 o'clock in the morning every weekend with teenagers coming home drunk I'd be raging. I'm a very light sleeper at the best of times and that would seriously piss me off. And them bouncing home then and using Seb's bedroom door to access the house is a bleeping disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
So when Betsy comes in after a night out she has to go through Sebs bedroom? I’d be more concerned about that then her setting the alarms off.

Reactions: 29
Yes right. Trust me, I don’t like the Police (political not personal.) I’d rather burn my own face off than shag a copper. Getting married to one would literally be my idea of rotting in hell. She bloody LOVED it when she was posting all over Facebook about him in his uniform and collecting policing bird related awards. Also he is allegedly still employed by them. So considering she’s taken the money for the last eight years, I don’t see her turning down his pension on principle. Plus Simon was The Met ffs, again not someone on my list of dinner guests.

I can not stand people who pick up activism because it’s on trend. Piss off Rachael.
I'm married to a Copper - Major Crimes CID. Works unholy hours to bring justice to the victims of the scumbags who walk this earth, as do all of his Department.

But, of course, it's all political not personal........

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So Rach has no intention of sticking needles I'm her face, at any time?
I'd that so Rach?
So how do you get your botox, fillers and PDO threads done?
By magic?
And apparently, Mummy Marshall is stunning 🤨.
She is not stunning.
You should get prescription lenses in all your cheap looking sunglasses, then you might be able to see what you're looking at.

And, by the way Joyce, if you put your new beach kit In your new shed/outhouse/thunder box, mice & possibly rats will move I'm & destroy your kit to make nests, have hundreds of babies, and tit and piss everywhere.
Mice & rats all spread disease.
And they won't have far
You'll have your own little wildlife sanctuary t9 enjoy 😁.
And you need planning permission for your new outside toilet/storage shed.
You can't educate pork.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
With all the comings and goings from just this past week or so alone, I am genuinely amazed how they do not have Social work involvement! Many have had for much less.
It is deeply concerning how she cannot see how inappropriate some of her posts are as well as those around her enabling it.

Can they see and just don’t say anything or are they just too close to see it?

It’s all very unhealthy and poor little W is stuck right in the middle of it!

For one who speaks about her troubled past so often she seems determined not to break the cycle and to give her own children as many issues! I too, had a traumatic childhood and I want to ensure that my own children have the opposite which is why her behaviour angers and baffles me even more. Really cannot get my head around it.

Reactions: 29
Slosh reminds me of Raymond in Rainman. I am sure that he must be on the autism spectrum.

Reactions: 12
I was so tempted to tell her as she seemed really surprised by her sudden increase of followers but I feel like us tattlers are a misrepresented bunch 😂 It’s my dirty secret being a nice troll.
I have followed her for quite a while because of the DV stuff. I relate to her.

Please don’t tell me she is a fake 😢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.