PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was worse, her sat with her back to Wibble yesterday OR the stone cold silence from Josh to him today? I can’t decide 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BIB totally agree- he was looking at the camera like my kids look at my husband when I’m bollocking them and they’re looking to the other parent like “Come ON, really?” (difference is, we parent as a team, not via a phone)

Wibble looks at that camera like another parent and that is so sad. It’s all he knows when he’s with her- her and a camera. How can they not see it??
I felt like W was looking at the camera to get eye contact with her. He needed reassurance and soothing. It was upsetting to see.

Reactions: 16
How can Sloshy be out with work friends when he doesn't work, and secondly who would want to be friends with that boring twit?
The kiss on Sloshy's reply🙀
9B16DA5C-4C5A-4F1C-B6C8-ECF5F8DB3B7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to do this as it’s proper bellend behaviour but according to the comments, Sloshes fweind is a Magician

(I mean of course he his. He had to be something like that didn’t he 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This has me raging… he carried on for 25 minutes?!
Is that because he’s literally just being ignored and crying out for attention!?
top tip… a toddler cannot regulate their own big emotions… they need YOU, the parent to be their calm in those moments. Good job the 8yr old could do it eh.
And by the way… that’s a kid crying. They all do it when they don’t get their own way. I don’t see any ‘meltdowns’.

I agree. When he went to grab her shoulders she didn't jump in pain or fright, she pulled away from him aggressively.

This is the part she didn't show on her main account.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can Sloshy be out with work friends when he doesn't work, and secondly who would want to be friends with that boring twit?
The kiss on Sloshy's reply🙀
View attachment 1286237
it’s not hard to find lee and michaela from this either. Looks like it could have been an engagement party. We all know Sloshy must be a laughing stock at work anyway but imagine turning up in that outfit and trainers and her with greasy hair in a scrunchie when the hosts are dressed really smart. Mortified for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get it, never mind if you ‘can’ be away from your kids every other day it’s would you ‘want’ to be away from your kids every other day?
She thinks we’re jealous because they can duck off you whenever they feel like it. But Rach I had kids for a reason; to be with them! I love being with them, it’s not a chore, I don’t dread the school run or hate mealtimes. I love listening to them laugh and the fun we have as a family. It’s sad you don’t ever feel that neither do you kids.

They never know who is putting them to bed each night or who will be getting them up in the morning, they have no stability or routine. How ironic you say it’s kids of tattlers who are being dragged up when clearly it’s completely the other way round. All you care about is spending money, pretending you and titwank are loves young dream 🤢and ensuring your circle lick your arse everyday. What a shallow life. 😞
I just don’t get it, never mind if you ‘can’ be away from your kids every other day it’s would you ‘want’ to be away from your kids every other day?
She thinks we’re jealous because they can duck off you whenever they feel like it. But Rach I had kids for a reason; to be with them! I love being with them, it’s not a chore, I don’t dread the school run or hate mealtimes. I love listening to them laugh and the fun we have as a family. It’s sad you don’t ever feel that neither do you kids.

They never know who is putting them to bed each night or who will be getting them up in the morning, they have no stability or routine. How ironic you say it’s kids of tattlers who are being dragged up when clearly it’s completely the other way round. All you care about is spending money, pretending you and titwank are loves young dream 🤢and ensuring your circle lick your arse everyday. What a shallow life. 😞
I love them so much I home ed them 🤣
In nearly 5 years of being a parent, I’ve never spent a night away from them. I had children to be a full time parent. I even put my kids to bed, EVERY NIGHT!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
it’s not hard to find lee and michaela from this either. Looks like it could have been an engagement party. We all know Sloshy must be a laughing stock at work anyway but imagine turning up in that outfit and trainers and her with greasy hair in a scrunchie when the hosts are dressed really smart. Mortified for them 😂
How did you find them?

I love them so much I home ed them 🤣
In nearly 5 years of being a parent, I’ve never spent a night away from them. I had children to be a full time parent. I even put my kids to bed, EVERY NIGHT!
Neither of mine have ever been “properly” babysat either. When I was still married my aunt & gran would come to my house once a blue moon and watch the kids while we went for a meal early afternoon but we’d still come home and put them to bed ourselves.

Other than that, they’ve never slept anywhere and they won’t be doing either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.