PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! They've had a family day out (minus S). She's got to have been paid for it, it must be an #ad.
They literally do nothing as a family unless she's paid to.
That seatbelt on Edie gives me anxiety. Useless the pair of them šŸ˜’

Reactions: 18
She's said on patreon that lianne was looking after wibble this week (stabby who?). She also said that she was going to that night last night but was driving and had to be back to let Bekind go out. She said she doesn't get on with the police and her and sloshy "don't do friends", they only have Arsetrid and Simon and then her single friends. šŸ‘€šŸ˜‰

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She's said on patreon that lianne was looking after wibble this week (stabby who?). She also said that she was going to that night last night but was driving and had to be back to let Bekind go out. She said she doesn't get on with the police and her and sloshy "don't do friends", they only have Arsetrid and Simon and then her single friends. šŸ‘€šŸ˜‰
They/she donā€™t do friends as most people arenā€™t stupid and canā€™t be manipulated.. Itā€™s probably her that donā€™t do friends so manipulates Joyce into not having friends either. As they canā€™t possibly have separate lives or interests.
Of course she donā€™t get on with the police as thatā€™s something thatā€™s part of Joyceā€™s life not hers..
Theyā€™ve been invited out and sheā€™s online bitching about it. How ungrateful. I still canā€™t get over her hair šŸ¤£

Reactions: 33
Why was Wilby not covered up? I put factor 50 on my son, a uv suit or trunks and top and a hat!! They really are tit parents. Don't even get me started on the lack of car seat situation šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 20
Surely people in their 40ā€™s understand spf and how it works I mean I love the sun and tan easy I tan easy if Iā€™m wearing factor 2 or factor 50

these 2 are thick fuckers and wtf is his private joke over the bag thatā€™s paying for itself

Iā€™ve done a questionnaire for my new puppies prospective buyers like 3rd degree shame there isnā€™t this for parenting because these 2 simpletons wouldnā€™t get passed the first phase
And shut the duck up with deploy urgh

Reactions: 19
His loving the ā€œinfluencerā€ life isnā€™t he, never seen him so much since she announced his ā€œcareer breakā€ which starts on the 15th June but since no mention of him going to work or being at work since then, still has 3 and half weeks šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
Josh is sloshed and Rachet is doing her cutesy act againā€¦I feel sick. They really only do love each other the hardestā€¦happiest when child free.

Reactions: 23
I know Iā€™m totally stating the obvious here, but when you stop and think about how it must look to everyone who sees her, constantly with a phone in her hand recording everything. Watching L trying to pump that board up on the beach, some people may have taken a photo and then gone to help, she obvs say there filming the whole thing. And who sits there having a conversation with their husband while holding a phone up to record it all, I genuinely cannot understand it!

Reactions: 28
That man has never been in the bleeping army. Surely he would have had the living tit kicked out of him daily. Maybe he's played Call of Duty once or twice but that's the only credit i'm prepared to give him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What was the point of 793 stories of Prickfluencer Pete boring everyone to death about a beach kit whilst touching up her legs? They live close to the beach (and never go) but now he wants to have a kit in the shed that goes in the carā€¦. just walk it, head.

E2B0897F-8C1A-46FC-B5E4-971C8B5EA6F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve said it before, but if W was a girl, it would be completely different
She wanted a girl so she could rub it in the boys mums face. And if they do have another one and itā€™s a boy, she will be even worse
She has no time for him because heā€™s not what she wanted

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That man has never been in the bleeping army. Surely he would have had the living tit kicked out of him daily. Maybe he's played Call of Duty once or twice but that's the only credit i'm prepared to give him.
I agree my sons done 8 months and I reckon josh was a cadet at best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes right. Trust me, I donā€™t like the Police (political not personal.) Iā€™d rather burn my own face off than shag a copper. Getting married to one would literally be my idea of rotting in hell. She bloody LOVED it when she was posting all over Facebook about him in his uniform and collecting policing bird related awards. Also he is allegedly still employed by them. So considering sheā€™s taken the money for the last eight years, I donā€™t see her turning down his pension on principle. Plus Simon was The Met ffs, again not someone on my list of dinner guests.

I can not stand people who pick up activism because itā€™s on trend. Piss off Rachael.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.