PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put Edie in a car seat you irresponsible witch!!!!!!!! One crash and that seat belt decapitates your little drama queen!!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
More Stone island on Slosh… That jackets £300 plus. They really are ramming the money down peoples throats aren’t they.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m nearly 40 and I wear a scrunchie for work as it’s the only bobble that don’t give me migraines but I wouldn’t wear one on a night out!
I was the same but I use those Plastic ones that look like telephone wires now, you can get ones to match your hair colour and they blend in quite well

Reactions: 5
That sounds like my kind of weekend! Less the pissed up husband, naturally. 🙂
It was always better when he was pissed and passed out, or not there at all.
He's no longer my problem, his 3rd wife has to put up with him now.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. When he went to grab her shoulders she didn't jump in pain or fright, she pulled away from him aggressively.

This is the part she didn't show on her main account.
Bless E though, giving him a cuddle. Those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I bet she is putting off having to speak on stories on her ptwm page, doesn’t want to acknowledge Barbadoscelona. But she will have to soon as she will have an ad 😝😝😝

Reactions: 12
W clearly says Daddy to slosh and holds his hand out. Slosh just ignores him and carries on filming. They are beyond help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sloshua! You are a c*** - your "non verbal" "severely autistic" boy reached for your hand and said "daddy" and you just stand there?????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That bairn has done awfully well on an actual beach to say he’s supposed sensory issues

Reactions: 28
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ETA (now I recovered my bladder) : YOU DIDN’T TAG YOUR WATCH SLOSH. AMATEUR!

2F1906D6-6D9C-4A92-AF70-5E6A7CD70B49.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Trying not to be judgmental parent but no booster seat, crop top, booty shorts with the button open, legs akimbo and pink water bottle in that position whilst body popping?

duck it, I’m totally judging her.

There are some PROPER weirdos on the tinterweb. Protect your child you arsewipe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
That video J just posted of W - as he walks into the sea he clearly says “daddy, wet” but he gets no reply from his dad, just silence as he carries on filming him 😠. No wonder poor W gets frustrated and cries, his clear attempts at communication are being ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
That video J just posted of W - as he walks into the sea he clearly says “daddy, wet” but he gets no reply from his dad, just silence as he carries on filming him 😠. No wonder poor W gets frustrated and cries, his clear attempts at communication are being ignored.
You would think as well for a kid they thought was going to be non verbal that every word would be something to celebrate/get excited about?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wilby must be so confused when he is only them them 2, he must live in a world of silence. He is desperate for some interaction and gets nothing back. Josh you’re a prick, your son held his hand out and said daddy, that’s your cue to hold his hand and talk to him about the water. Describe the colour and how if feels, is it cold, what sound does it make, splash! duck me what is actually wrong with year two??? As much as I can’t stand Betsy at least she interacts with him.

Reactions: 26
I was hoping Wilby would fall over in the sea (not to be a bastard, no need for anyone to get upset 😂) but because I wanted to see what she'd do with her phone. Most parents are stood ready to scoop their toddlers up if they fall, I don't think she would. I think she'd carry on filming and shouting to one of her dopey family to come and help him, whilst filming him being washed out to sea!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.