PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh had to leave the bus station, where he was putting up flyers for my shop’ he’s not alllowed to work anymore, there’s females there, so I shall make him work at the shop on the day I HAVE to work ( to keep up my scam) he can sit upstairs incase a female enters the shop, but must be in my vision at all times, yes that’s right - Wilbur will be with some kind of hired help .. why should I go to work without Josh..not fair !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has a perverted obsession with her nipples and periods, the dirty fckn bleep.
And if Weeble had never been given chicken nuggets and chips, then he would never have developed such a liking for them. Daft twit.
Hope social services are onto Raq and Joyce asap, & maybe one day they will notice that so many things are wrong with the way those poor children are being brought (dragged) up 😐.

Reactions: 19
just wanted to thank you trolls for making me laugh today - very suddenly, me and my (now ex) partner broke up and i’m devastated. i’ll be fine but it’s made easier knowing that you trolls are hilarious xx
Awwww this is awful news!! Hope you’re doing ok love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also seeing as you're heading to bed at 10.30 you weren't there till midnight were you.. Bullshitter Betty!!

BTW well done Wilberforce for crying at that exact point 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My son also only eats chicken nuggets, nothing mushy and no fruit or veg (or pasta/rice/potato/fish/meat/any sauces or mixtures). He was, however, weaned more adventurously than my eldest and his fave foods at six months were avocado and blueberries. He then regressed at 1.5 and hasn’t improve at all since but Wobble was weaned on McDonald’s breakfasts, grandma’s chocolate cake, mum’s cups of tea and whatever old shite he could find on the floor or he was given to keep him quiet.

Reactions: 34
Looks like Sloshua's dick finally fell off. 😂😂
Oooh, that is a beautiful specimen 😝.
Actually, that could be my ex husband's appendage, although, maybe that one is a bit too long.
The girth is spot on though 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From today's Patreon live -
Rach was making a shepards pie from scratch in a strappy top with no bra and nipples like icicles. She didn't want to cook in her lime green tracksuit hoody and 'get tit on it' so grabbed Sebs £200 fleece to cook in instead.
Josh went to the gym at 5am. Rach is oversharing again and on day 2 of her period.
Wilby came home from time with Lucy. He got a step and went in the pantry. Said 'oh dear Mummy' and she gave him some chocolate buttons in a bowl and shrieked at Edie to put the tv on for him. She mentioned about Wilby's eating. He will only eat chicken nuggets and chips. Doesn't like mushy food or any fruit or veg.
The Patchwork girls have been doing till training. There is no-one available to work in the shop on a Tuesday or Wednesday so Rach will have to work there.
Josh is at A&E with Issac. She said 'Josh had to leave the station and go pick him up from school' so that confirms Josh is still in the police of some sort for now.
He hurt his ankle during messing around with his mates the day before, he woke up and it was sore, they sent him to school and they are concerned it might be broken cos it's swollen and bruised so he got picked up from school at 12pm and they've been sat in a&e since.
Lula came home from school and was going to go infront of the camera but she said 'oh I've got my school uniform on' and stood away from camera. Rach said oh it doesn't matter cos the trolls keep emailing your school anyway. She took her blazer off and then pranced around the camera saying how short her skirt was cos it is Edie's skirt.
Seb isn't allowed his moped 'for life'. He bought some Jordans (trainers) for £250, second hand and a size too small so Rach is fuming. He is also on a GoHenry card as he keeps spending money like there's no tomorrow so they've took his bank card off him.
She's got a meeting with Portage tomorrow and then Action for Children on Thursday to get assistance with Wilby. She's on the lookout for someone with a diploma for sensory issues to help with Wilby.
The live ended with Wilby waving bye and blowing a kiss to the camera.
Josh having to leave his job to go pick up Isaac. Mentioned that cos she’s no control/parental authority over them stolen kids. Wouldn’t be a thing otherwise… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Josh having to leave his job to go pick up Isaac. Mentioned that cos she’s no control/parental authority over them stolen kids. Wouldn’t be a thing otherwise… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She is a lazy cow though. At least I got to spend some time with his father for once!

Reactions: 9
From today's Patreon live -
Rach was making a shepards pie from scratch in a strappy top with no bra and nipples like icicles. She didn't want to cook in her lime green tracksuit hoody and 'get tit on it' so grabbed Sebs £200 fleece to cook in instead.
Josh went to the gym at 5am. Rach is oversharing again and on day 2 of her period.
Wilby came home from time with Lucy. He got a step and went in the pantry. Said 'oh dear Mummy' and she gave him some chocolate buttons in a bowl and shrieked at Edie to put the tv on for him. She mentioned about Wilby's eating. He will only eat chicken nuggets and chips. Doesn't like mushy food or any fruit or veg.
The Patchwork girls have been doing till training. There is no-one available to work in the shop on a Tuesday or Wednesday so Rach will have to work there.
Josh is at A&E with Issac. She said 'Josh had to leave the station and go pick him up from school' so that confirms Josh is still in the police of some sort for now.
He hurt his ankle during messing around with his mates the day before, he woke up and it was sore, they sent him to school and they are concerned it might be broken cos it's swollen and bruised so he got picked up from school at 12pm and they've been sat in a&e since.
Lula came home from school and was going to go infront of the camera but she said 'oh I've got my school uniform on' and stood away from camera. Rach said oh it doesn't matter cos the trolls keep emailing your school anyway. She took her blazer off and then pranced around the camera saying how short her skirt was cos it is Edie's skirt.
Seb isn't allowed his moped 'for life'. He bought some Jordans (trainers) for £250, second hand and a size too small so Rach is fuming. He is also on a GoHenry card as he keeps spending money like there's no tomorrow so they've took his bank card off him.
She's got a meeting with Portage tomorrow and then Action for Children on Thursday to get assistance with Wilby. She's on the lookout for someone with a diploma for sensory issues to help with Wilby.
The live ended with Wilby waving bye and blowing a kiss to the camera.
The bairn only eats nuggets and chips and doesn't like veg, fruit or anything mushy? Considering he was over 1 and they were still giving him pureed meals (everytime they had a roast they blended and froze it down), then I'm not bloody surprised. I've never in the whole time since he was weaned, seen them give him ANYTHING any of the others eat, except for pureed roasts or a maccies. My daughter and nephew are brilliant eaters because from day one they've been given anything and everything to try (my nephew has his safe foods on bad days, mainly cheesy pasta, curry and pizza, BUT he will eat most other stuff if its given to him)

Reactions: 14
With Seb not being allowed his moped for life, I've a hunch that he's been stopped on it for some reason.
When she was on Patreon a couple of weeks ago, crying about Lula having her meltdown at school, she then went on to say, they were having issues with Seb and his "tit choices" then reeled off a list about exams etc but then at the end added "choices that mean he can't learn to drive next year" or words to that affect. I may be completely wrong but something has happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Or maybe she’s just punishing him harsher than she punishes the girls. Same as he has to clean more.

Reactions: 12
Thinking of you @DozyWebster xxxx
I wonder if Rach is scared to pick Isaac up...I think the school have called her out on several things and she now won't go there. Hence she doesn't want Edie to go there. My son is in yr 11 and we have been there alot lately for meetings, exam presentations etc...She never mentions anything like this and I KNOW she would if she had participated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it…9 hours ago filming herself going to bed (I mean, what sane person does that in the first place?!) and 8 hours ago filming her best boy sweeping the shop?!

Reactions: 7
I thought that must have been a tapeworm that had fallen out her arse, would explain why she’s always so itchy down there and how she manages to eat out 20 times a week but still stay so slim.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.