PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to our Rach,
every woman needs a Josh!
No, your alright Raq, not for me thanks 😫.
Who the fck would want one of them?
She mentioned renting him out.
To whom exactly
Rach?
Who & why?
To be fair I think they’d make quite a good resource for couples who were re-evaluating their relationship after you’d spent a week with either one of them as your partner it would probably make you look differently at your own relationship and think its actually quite good and worth working on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I’d love to be a SW where you are, I’m one and we wouldn’t go near this family. My case load is full of children who are being abused, neglected, missing school, exposed to Domestic abuse, have family members who have sexual offences and parents who have severe mental health or addiction issues and pregnant woman who are disabled or have had previous children removed. I don’t agree with their parenting however there is no chance in hell SW in my area would be involved with them.

Oh trust me your caseload sounds exactly like mine 😂 I’m a sw in a london LA but I mean as a whole with this family, considering how many referrals rach claims to have made about them as a family you’d think someone would think hold on a minute, what is actually going on here kinda thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know my local authority have done that previously

Reactions: 15
What the duck is that mannequin. Looks like something from a serial killers basement 🤣
So basically the shop window has bugger all to do with what’s in the shop?! Weird, most retail outlets tend to display their wares in the window! Are they going to pop a Wilby wow jumper on scary mannequin?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
According to our Rach,
every woman needs a Josh!
No, your alright Raq, not for me thanks 😫.
Who the fck would want one of them?
She mentioned renting him out.
To whom exactly
Rach?
Who & why?
Nah you're alright thanks Rach. If I wanted go out with a wet fanny I'd just become lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Couldn't be more obvious now that it's just a little play shop for Astrid.
Who puts a window display in a frosted window ffs?! Surely the point of a window display is that people can see it from outside?

Nah you're alright thanks Rach. If I wanted go out with a wet fanny I'd just become lesbian.
Well I'm a lesbian and I can tell you that my girlfriend has got more sense, charm, intelligence and humour than that smarmy little prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who puts a window display in a frosted window ffs?! Surely the point of a window display is that people can see it from outside?

Well I'm a lesbian and I can tell you that my girlfriend has got more sense, charm, intelligence and humour than that smarmy little prick!
😂😂😂 so has the fly I just had to swat

(No offence to any lesbians intended that just how little I think of J)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She didn’t even bother to put a fork next to that meal. She clearly had no intention of eating it despite it being ‘amazing’ and smelling ‘creamy and amazing’. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
just wanted to thank you trolls for making me laugh today - very suddenly, me and my (now ex) partner broke up and i’m devastated. i’ll be fine but it’s made easier knowing that you trolls are hilarious xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
just wanted to thank you trolls for making me laugh today - very suddenly, me and my (now ex) partner broke up and i’m devastated. i’ll be fine but it’s made easier knowing that you trolls are hilarious xx
Sending massive hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lots of love ❤.

Actually, credit where it's due, Joyce does look like a serial killer..
As does our Rach 😉.
Killer in a cagoule 🤣 or twit in an anorak?!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair I think they’d make quite a good resource for couples who were re-evaluating their relationship after you’d spent a week with either one of them as your partner it would probably make you look differently at your own relationship and think its actually quite good and worth working on !!
That's a really good point & I think most relationships would seem to be lush after spending time with either of that pair.
Who's going first?
I'm not!!!! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sending hugs to you, I hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.