PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that shop is horrific, so cluttered its hurting my head! If I walked in there I would walk straight back out again I can't stand all the clutter and chaos, and I'd feel claustrophobic its so crammed full! You'd think a small shop like that you'd make it bright and airy to make it feel bigger

Reactions: 25
Honestly that shop is horrific, so cluttered its hurting my head! If I walked in there I would walk straight back out again I can't stand all the clutter and chaos, and I'd feel claustrophobic its so crammed full! You'd think a small shop like that you'd make it bright and airy to make it feel bigger
To be fair I don't think I'd even go into a shop that you can't see into from outside?!

Reactions: 20
Hey look @FridaK, our Rachealeeeeeee has only gone and got bunting in your honour for the tit shop (which is only open 10-3 according to the sign on the door. Part time indeed)
I saw that and it didn't click! She's either trolling us or she's trolled herself without realising 😂

Edit - typo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion-
Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The shop is on a dodgy street to start with, it looks like a shoplifters paradise. They'll never be able to account for everything. And I bet its queued out the door on Saturday.

Also, those videos advertising the patchwork Patreon, Ratchet saying she knew the girl who'd been referred to them and Emily saying she basically demanded a flat from Jeremy the letting agent, then the two of them giggling shows just what they think of people who would need help. Not sure I'm buying Ratchet's story though as Emily's body language was giving her away again, she couldn't look at R.

Reactions: 17
Hey look @FridaK, our Rachealeeeeeee has only gone and got bunting in your honour for the tit shop (which is only open 10-3 according to the sign on the door. Part time indeed)
I don’t know what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️. Erm, Cheers Rach but you can’t be my mate. That sounds right 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The shop is on a dodgy street to start with, it looks like a shoplifters paradise. They'll never be able to account for everything. And I bet its queued out the door on Saturday.

Also, those videos advertising the patchwork Patreon, Ratchet saying she knew the girl who'd been referred to them and Emily saying she basically demanded a flat from Jeremy the letting agent, then the two of them giggling shows just what they think of people who would need help. Not sure I'm buying Ratchet's story though as Emily's body language was giving her away again, she couldn't look at R.
Can you imagine the state of the flat given all the other tit properties he's rented them?! Presumably it will be done up using CIC money. I'm certain this is the new scam.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the state of the flat given all the other tit properties he's rented them?! Presumably it will be done up using CIC money. I'm certain this is the new scam.
Yeah there's definitely something dodgy going on with the properties.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so bleeping god awful to Seb. Why don’t you save your money instead of wasting it all on clothes..
Ahem pot kettle 😂😂

Why has she got to have her sarcastic comments. It’s better than what you used to look at.

Seb likes clothes it’s obviously his thing. My boy is 11 and loves clothes and trainers !! There could be a lot worse things for him to be doing.

3 it’s his bleeping money that he’s worked for. Let him waste it all. If he asks for money say no !! Valuable life lesson there for him about living within his means.

Reactions: 27
How has she stocked the shop? Has she personally bought it all or is it one of those shops that then has pop up shops in it and she keeps a portion of their stock sales?

I believe that there is something wrong with Wilby but not to the extent she is making out, I believe she's made those videos for the assessor worse by disturbing him when she didn't need to!

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t get over the two of the men laughing and finding it funny how quick they got the person a flat. It’s not really funny!
Can you imagine how the woman felt compelled to take it and be grateful to those two snorting witches. Its not remotely funny that anyone is in that situation.

Reactions: 6
Seb is working, he makes his own money, what is her issue?? He’s not scrounging off her. He shouldn’t have to justify his spending to her in the way that he does. Nor does she have the right to tell him what to spend his money on. He’s 16 and has to live in that shithole, give him a break love

Reactions: 16
Why is she so bleeping god awful to Seb. Why don’t you save your money instead of wasting it all on clothes..
Ahem pot kettle 😂😂

Why has she got to have her sarcastic comments. It’s better than what you used to look at.

Seb likes clothes it’s obviously his thing. My boy is 11 and loves clothes and trainers !! There could be a lot worse things for him to be doing.

3 it’s his bleeping money that he’s worked for. Let him waste it all. If he asks for money say no !! Valuable life lesson there for him about living within his means.
My son is the same age as Seb, I think wearing the right clothes ( which are feckin' expensive) is all about fitting it. Particularly sporty kids. Apologies if I am generalising, my daughter is same age as Betsy and happily wears Shein, Primark and H&M ( and Hollister of she's feeling decadent)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.