PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby doesn’t eat anything mushy or fruit and veg but wasn’t he filmed with an Ella’s kitchen pouch the other day

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220504-070008_Instagram.jpg

I thought Rachaele was the snake of Winner Street??

I know a Slow Worm is not a snake really

• Haha
With Seb not being allowed his moped for life, I've a hunch that he's been stopped on it for some reason.
When she was on Patreon a couple of weeks ago, crying about Lula having her meltdown at school, she then went on to say, they were having issues with Seb and his "tit choices" then reeled off a list about exams etc but then at the end added "choices that mean he can't learn to drive next year" or words to that affect. I may be completely wrong but something has happened.
Has anyone ever seen said moped? Did he even have one or was it more bull tit to make out the boys are treated as well as the girls???

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for those kids at bedtime, my kid doesn’t settle knowing I’m not there (which is once in a blue moon as i havemy priorities unlike some)

Why do they have to go everywhere together, having my other half with me all the time would get
On my tits 😂 I do love him like the hardest ever but him with me 24/7 no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With Seb not being allowed his moped for life, I've a hunch that he's been stopped on it for some reason.
When she was on Patreon a couple of weeks ago, crying about Lula having her meltdown at school, she then went on to say, they were having issues with Seb and his "tit choices" then reeled off a list about exams etc but then at the end added "choices that mean he can't learn to drive next year" or words to that affect. I may be completely wrong but something has happened.
Maybe the couple of drinks she allows Betsy to have maybe seb is also allowed to do the same thing and has been stopped !!🤷🏼‍♀️ Either that or caught speeding - dangerous driving. I can’t see any other reason why he wouldn’t be allowed to drive next year

Reactions: 12
Maybe the couple of drinks she allows Betsy to have maybe seb is also allowed to do the same thing and has been stopped !!🤷🏼‍♀️ Either that or caught speeding - dangerous driving. I can’t see any other reason why he wouldn’t be allowed to drive next year
Maybe he's been caught driving someone else's car like a friends one or something? I only say that because I had a friend who was caught driving her dad's car at 16 - she took it out when he went on holiday. She was banned for a few years so couldn't learn to drive until the ban was up!

Reactions: 10
We’ve seen Wilby eating apples (dog stole it, she washed it and gave it back), sausages, pizza, toast, cereal. I wonder what he eats at the childminders??

Reactions: 23
Why is she calling Josh her ‘best boy’ etc now? Maybe it’s just me, but I find it really patronising and derogatory.

The faces he makes in her direction when he’s being *her* ‘best boy’ don’t really correlate with the posts he apparently puts up saying he loves her so much…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Seb has done something wrong that might mean he can’t learn to drive at 17, it’s probably because their idea of parenting is “here - have a moped, now piss off and leave us alone”. There was no parenting or responsibility in that decision; just because a child is old enough to do or have something doesn’t mean they are ready to do or have it.

Reactions: 25
If Seb has done something wrong that might mean he can’t learn to drive at 17, it’s probably because their idea of parenting is “here - have a moped, now piss off and leave us alone”. There was no parenting or responsibility in that decision; just because a child is old enough to do or have something doesn’t mean they are ready to do or have it.
Well look at when he was asking about riding it in the rain - he was saying "is it waterproof, will it be ok", Sloshy just went "well yeah, it's built to still work in the rain". No consideration of whether he felt that Seb was competent or confident enough to ride on wet roads and with reduced visibility etc, which is what I would be concerned about if it was my child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Any of you lovely trolls who are going to the opening of the eagerly anticaped shitshop, fancy asking if they accept PayPal as payment? 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We’ve seen Wilby eating apples (dog stole it, she washed it and gave it back), sausages, pizza, toast, cereal. I wonder what he eats at the childminders??
Shes also filmed herself before putting a packed lunch together for him for when he first tried to go to a nursery, doubt she would have loaded it with chicken nuggets and chips 🤣
doesn't like mushed foof but he had a fruit pouch in his hand a few days ago, ans didn't stop him eating dog tit once either 🤣🤣 shes full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well look at when he was asking about riding it in the rain - he was saying "is it waterproof, will it be ok", Sloshy just went "well yeah, it's built to still work in the rain". No consideration of whether he felt that Seb was competent or confident enough to ride on wet roads and with reduced visibility etc, which is what I would be concerned about if it was my child.
I wonder if Seb has done a CBT course? To ask that sort of question was odd, as in turn was the reply. If he’s done the course, they would have gone over safety of riding according to weather and road conditions. If your son is asking if his moped is waterproof, then surely the response should be “STAY AWAY FROM THE MOPED!”
Josh should know, as a policeman, roads are dangerous, especially for those riding motorcycles and mopeds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think with the moped it’s probably something he’s done that’s made them decide he’s now not getting to learn to drive at 17.
They’ve probably just realised how it was going to look after Bekind got a car/lessons on her 17th birthday now Sebs is creeping round quicker than they had expected so let’s make out he’s done something so we don’t have to get him a car/have sloshy needing to spend time teaching him to drive.
I’m sure one of our spies would have heard if it was something illegal.
Speaking of Bekind has she been kicked out again? I’ve not noticed her scowling and sucking the happiness out of every room lately? Plus R was advertising the vegan meals which is usually Bekinds job?

Reactions: 18
I also found the moped conversation odd. Josh is a police man (allegedly!). Yet Betsy drove like a twit in that car park way before she'd passed her test. She was allowed to ferry younger siblings around on her L plates. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd driven illegally before she'd passed. We're seen Edie (?) Wearing her seat belt incorrectly. We've seen R grasping Josh's arm as he drives and shoving her phone in his face. Then Seb, probably given a moped and left to get on with it. They show no concern and give no shits about the kids safety. As a *policeman* that's deplorable. As a parent?! Disgusting behaviour.
Honestly, coupled with the firelighter incident, the delay in obtaining appropriate medical treatment on numerous occasions. Seb and his broken finger and the plate of Chinese. Wilby in the toilet..
The list goes on and on. And she wonders why they're reported to SS!.
Neglectful dickheads the pair of them.

Why is he still walking round with a Bloody food pouch that are for babies, no wonder he’s got issues with food if she’s feeding him that crap🤬
Lazy arse cnut
My kids love the baby pouches! Easy way to get fruit into them when they’ve got sensory issues because they taste the same every single time. You can get yogurt pouches like that too ☺

I wonder if the 18 yo babysitter 'felt sick' if W woke through night at the weekend 🙄

That shop looks thrown together and more like a knocking shop with its red glow and leopard print. Looks like Pat Butcher and Kat Slater threw up in there 🤢 might start calling her Roxanne..... you don't have put on the red light 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think with the moped it’s probably something he’s done that’s made them decide he’s now not getting to learn to drive at 17.
They’ve probably just realised how it was going to look after Bekind got a car/lessons on her 17th birthday now Sebs is creeping round quicker than they had expected so let’s make out he’s done something so we don’t have to get him a car/have sloshy needing to spend time teaching him to drive.
I’m sure one of our spies would have heard if it was something illegal.
Speaking of Bekind has she been kicked out again? I’ve not noticed her scowling and sucking the happiness out of every room lately? Plus R was advertising the vegan meals which is usually Bekinds job?
Shes there she shared CCTV footage on her Patreon of Seb, Bekind& another girl and boy strolling in at midnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.