PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhhhhgggg. The appalling language was what put me off her in the first place. Dirty, chavvy kids all swearing in front of their friend’s mum 😬 I can’t stand it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I think I speak for the parents of children with SEN when I say- she/they are taking the bleeping piss. Yes the system is shut and takes ages, but to project she has it hard is an utter bleeping kick in the throat. I hope she deletes her SM and fucks off into the abyss.
you know nothing of struggling Rachaelelele, nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is getting upset about W's behaviour as a way of manipulating the people around her into looking after him for her. This fulfils three purposes - it means she doesn't have to do any of the hard work of looking after him, it means she can play the victim and get attention and it also means she can control other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who amongst her followers can have their fella take a career break for at least a year just to help them get their 2 year old in the car. She’s not for real

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Wait so rach can’t cope with wilby so josh is taking a ‘career’ break yet they’re happy to leave him with betsys mate to go get pissed?! HOW are people not seeing this?!

Reactions: 72
Wait so rach can’t cope with wilby so josh is taking a ‘career’ break yet they’re happy to leave him with betsys mate to go get pissed?! HOW are people not seeing this?!
Taking a “career break” to search for a nanny so they don’t have to spend any time with him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I think I speak for the parents of children with SEN when I say- she/they are taking the bleeping piss. Yes the system is shut and takes ages, but to project she has it hard is an utter bleeping kick in the throat. I hope she deletes her SM and fucks off into the abyss.
you know nothing of struggling Rachaelelele, nothing
💯!! I’ve seen friends advocate for children with genuinely high SEN needs and they’ve to dedicate so much time and strength to it. And yes to be fair one of them has gone for a private diagnosis because it was clear their child could not one bit go to mainstream school. It’s hard work and it’s all consuming. I’ve never believed a word this grifter has ever said and I do not believe any of this shite she is spewing now.

Reactions: 18
1. Wtf and 2. How can you have 15 women at a time??????????
Can’t wait to visit, how can a random visit a centre for abused women? How you can you say ‘can’t wait to visit’ if you are abused? You’re surely at the very end of everything if you’re being abused that excitement about visiting somewhere isn’t a thing. So it’s clearly a Hun so why is a Hun being allowed to visit a centre for abused and vulnerable women.

How can she also think that’s ok to post? The women that need her centre dont want to have to need to visit there but it’s ok to show that someone is so excited to visit.

duck off Ratshit!

Also I think she’s deleted last nights stories. Someone reading tattle or has someone watched their own stories and seen the head grab and deleted. Either way, shame on you Ratty for advocating a grab and pull of a young child when you’re sole purpose in life is to protect women.

Keep it up… you’ll be your own downfall and we’re all waiting!!

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to visit, how can a random visit a centre for abused women? How you can you say ‘can’t wait to visit’ if you are abused? You’re surely at the very end of everything if you’re being abused that excitement about visiting somewhere isn’t a thing. So it’s clearly a Hun so why is a Hun being allowed to visit a centre for abused and vulnerable women.

How can she also think that’s ok to post? The women that need her centre dont want to have to need to visit there but it’s ok to show that someone is so excited to visit.

duck off Ratshit!

Also I think she’s deleted last nights stories. Someone reading tattle or has someone watched their own stories and seen the head grab and deleted. Either way, shame on you Ratty for advocating a grab and pull of a young child when you’re sole purpose in life is to protect women.

Keep it up… you’ll be your own downfall and we’re all waiting!!
They’re on about the shop aren’t they not the launderette

Reactions: 6
Such a bullshitter, those asda tshirts were neatly folded on the table when they were doing the egg hunt. So who folded them?? And noone thought to question them then??

Absolute tripe!!

And those chavvy scummy girls with their feet all over the sofa with their filthy language young children around.

How can anyone watch this car crash and think they are anything other than disgusting is beyond me. 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You ARE failing him Rach - big time! He is such a lovely smiling boy and you paint him as the worst child that you can’t deal with. Boohoo! Interesting enough other ppl even teenagers can deal with him. All I see is no routine, no rules or boundaries - living in a circus and no family live just ppl living under the same roof doing “their thing”.

How are they going to prepare Wilby but also the others for life? My husband’s brother was a very sickly child (anemia) and is now almost blind. He will be 50 soon. He was always babied, excused and never challenged. His mum done everything - obviously a different story to wilby however he used to got away with murder and his illness was always the excuse. Now his father is cancer ridden and won’t make the year and his mum is old and tired. Today I watched her looking after her very frail sick husband and walking her son around as he never really learned to deal with his blindness because he was helped always and still is. How is he going to cope once his parents are gone? Unlike UK this country has no social network btw. ..! Not sure where I am going with this but putting the head in the sand and not dealing with your child in the right way from the start does not help the child in the long term. There are way too many ppl involved with in his upbringing, no consistency etc.! So to come back to my first point - you ARE failing him Rachel.

Reactions: 25
Such a bullshitter, those asda tshirts were neatly folded on the table when they were doing the egg hunt. So who folded them?? And noone thought to question them then??

Absolute tripe!!

And those chavvy scummy girls with their feet all over the sofa with their filthy language young children around.

How can anyone watch this car crash and think they are anything other than disgusting is beyond me. 😳
Well spotted 👀

Reactions: 8
Josh has applied for a career break? He’s never bleeping at work as it is and she is never looking after Wilby so I can only assume this is solely for her benefit so he can continue frying the most hideous looking eggs I’ve ever seen and for them two to then spend the day in bed together whilst ‘their’ 6 kids are nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 42
So clearly Stabby was the full time nanny and cleaner, she must be out of the picture for good as he’s taking a bleeping career break.
So come in Rach what’s the story with Stabby? She try it in with the eunuch, or in trouble with police again? Or maybe she wanted out of the three way?

Reactions: 41
With my autistic son routine is key. If we have a day out somewhere it requires a lot of preparation and then we’ll probably still have meltdowns. He’s nearly 10 so there’s no picking him up and marching off when it happens… I also don’t have a Josh or <insert random new friend’s name here> to help!

The next day or two we stay at home and don’t see anyone just so he can regulate after the change to his routine.

If Wilby is on the spectrum, taking him out to all these different places and then returning home to 100s of different faces will likely be completely confusing and unsettling. For someone who ‘trained in autism for 20 years’ (or whatever she said) she’s awful at helping him. She doesn’t want to adapt her lifestyle to assist him.

I wish she’d stop pity posting about him because it’s not that she feels sadness or anxiety for him and his possible future struggles…it’s all pity for herself!

Reactions: 46
So if Josh is having a "career break" to help Rancid with Wilby, I guess they won't need the nanny or childminder (Lucy?) any more? :unsure:

Reactions: 22
I’m confused by the Asda uniforms. They’re too big to fit anyone in that house. Does the cleaner bring round her own washing while she’s working?

Reactions: 9
Another reader but someone who rarely posts here. They are both terrible parents! I also think she’s a very dangerous woman. I work with SEN children and some of the crap she is spouting is so inaccurate.

I would hate for vulnerable parents to be reading her posts thinking the things she says is right. Getting a diagnosis takes years at the minute. Everyone is so stretched. There is no way Wimbledon is level 3. In my area she’d be offered parenting classes, be told to look for a nursery, be encouraged to have routine and boundaries and an assessment would be started if he was still struggling when in nursery with a good routine and firm boundaries.

He has no routine and stability in that house. People are coming and going constantly. He is totally self directed and needs support from the whole family. He gets nothing.

What really annoys me though is the nasty sniggering laugh she does every time Betsy opens her foul mouth! She lets her speak to Lula in a terrible way.

Rach - you are a tit parent and you are failing him massively!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
A career break?? Translation-

She’s posted so many videos and pictures of him that are inappropriate and he’s been forced to leave.

Drunk and naked to name a few.

That “career break” will end up with him being a full time stay at home dad because he’s the only one who can’t control Wilby. We see you rach…. No one is falling for your bullshit.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.