PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read here daily and they are terrible parents.
I just don’t get it, Wobbler is being failed because the only 2 words they know are “wow” and Oh dear”, Edie acts like Bratsy but 10 years younger, T needs a week with proper parents who have house rules and Bratsy needs to learn to respect everyone. It seems that since she’s got her travelling legs she’s become worse.!!
Them poor boys of Sloshua are being denied such a good life.
i hope by the time Wobbler reaches 15 there’s no social media, or he will be googling his own name and seeing all the tit they put on the internet about him😡😡

Reactions: 18
Is she wearing yeezy slides? Relatable again! Makes them look cheap tho! Like everything-the house looks cheap and dirty and the kids always look a mess! I’d be ashamed if my children would run about half naked in cheap shite all day. I’d be ashamed to show my house that rotten too. I’d be shamed to be her full stop. Or even know her!!

Reactions: 20
That is not a teenager size Asda uniform, that’s a full grown man.

God they have no clue who comes and go in that house, no wonder SS is called weekly/monthly/ whatever

Rachy that’s nothing to brag about that’s quite worrying who’s clothes you are washing if they are not yours, your hubby or kids.

Reactions: 30
Been reading for a while, joined today to say, no, you’re not the only ones who see it….

My 13 year old daughter is autistic. When she was W’s age the most important thing we could do for her was provide consistency, boundaries, and constant input. She’s properly non verbal, made no attempt to communicate, still doesn’t really, unless it’s howling in my face for hours at a time if we don’t second guess her correctly first time. It is exhausting. I am exhausted. 11 years after her diagnosis my husband and I have had 5 nights away together on our own. That’s our reality of a “level 3” autism diagnosis. At 13 she’s bigger and stronger than me. I can’t handle her on my own any more, lockdown nearly broke me. But I don’t give up and I don’t back down because I’m her mum and that’s my job.

Don’t know what I’m trying to say really, sorry! Those screenshots from Patreon earlier have really got to me. It’s obvious W wants input, and wants to interact, and is trying so hard to communicate. it takes a lot of time, patience and legwork - so much legwork - to raise a ND child. But as with any child you’ll only get out what you put in. Basic PECS and “now/next” boards would ease a lot of his frustration. Who knows how many of her followers who see their children as being like W it would help too.

Drifted over here months ago when a friend told me W might be autistic. I see nothing but support and concern here. Sorry, I rambled!
Thank you for posting this. I can never get across how insulting it is for Rancid to post about her "struggles" parenting a "level 3" autistic child when the reality is so different! My 8 year old is also non verbal / challenging etc etc and just the posts on her stories today at the park with him I was just there thinking "as if you'd be able to let your severely autistic child run around freely like that". Mine would be gone - in the sea / road / off a cliff, no awareness of danger at all. And yet you see Wilby there, never straying all that far from them, looking back to see if they were still there and most of all communicating with them. Their paid for diagnosis makes a mockery of everything, and it frustrates me that they are putting in nothing to help that boy develop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
That is not a teenager size Asda uniform, that’s a full grown man.

God they have no clue who comes and go in that house, no wonder SS is called weekly/monthly/ whatever

Rachy that’s nothing to brag about that’s quite worrying who’s clothes you are washing if they are not yours, your hubby or kids.
That’s a good call, I never even thought of that!! Could be anyone’s and she’s no clue. Scary stuff to be fair

Reactions: 11
I’d be so ashamed to film those lounge scenes.

Everyone shouting and swearing at each other, T being ripped apart and ganged up on, some random ‘fan turned friend’ giggling away in the corner, Wilby appearing from somewhere out of sight as usual…the house is absolutely shambolic.

Back in the day Supernanny would have been sent there to sort them out…now they’re aspirational and influential (to the huns). World’s gone mad! 🥴

Reactions: 45

Everyone shouting and swearing at each other, T being ripped apart and ganged up on, some random ‘fan turned friend’ giggling away in the corner, Wilby appearing from somewhere out of sight as usual…the house is absolutely shambolic.

Back in the day Supernanny would have been sent there to sort them out…now they’re aspirational and influential (to the huns). World’s gone mad! 🥴
Yeah poor T getting publicly humiliated …it’s completely exploitative …”she’s about to start shaking now “ says that girl … wind her neurological condition up and get it on film ….there are no words 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What a nasty, foul mouthed girl BeKind is. They're all feral. I'd be embarrassed if my kids acted like that ( they don't!) Yet Rawhide thinks it's good content and posts it. Thick as mince. Poor Lu. Being bullied by a group of older girls in her own home.
As for the Asda uniform - excellent safeguarding of your vulnerable children Rancid. Not having a clue who's stopping over. Yeah definitely a good idea to have randoms wandering the house when you have a houseful of impressionable young teens/pre teens living there. Oh and film it AND post it. Wonderful parenting once again Rocket 😡.
And it pisses me off that it's been beautiful weather and she's using the tumble dryer. God they're like the clampits with a bit of money but less class/morals/manners/brains 🙄😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

So glad someone else thinks so! There was so much that made me rage. The swearing, belittling, shouting, filming it all and one of the random friends with her bare feet on the sofa swearing about a roast dinner with a toddler about 😤

Reactions: 18
Surprised she didn't say the nanny turned out to one of her many trolls 🤣
Can you imagine the interview her and sloshy gave 🤦‍♀️ poor woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they can afford a nanny, a cleaner, private doctors.....remind me how she is relevant to her huns anymore?

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,
Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I haven’t watched the vids of the living room scene yet but why the duck would you think it’s funny to find a fully grown man’s T-shirt in the washing, she’s got Betsy in the shed who could for all she knows be having fully grown men down there or in the house when her and slosh are off galavanting, she’s got two children with SENs who are vulnerable and need to be protected and young boys in the house?! What the duck is going on

Reactions: 28
After watching what Joyce did to B's friend in the car last night, it made me feel quite sick and reminded me of the ex husband.
He used to be that way with my eldest daughters young friends.
I didn't know about it until my daughter told me that her father was making her friends feel really uncomfortable.
We were living separate houses then, and it happened at his house. It's not something I would have let him get away with, if I'd known about it. My daughter's friends stopped visiting her when she was at her fathers.
I yet again told police and social services about his behaviour, but as usual, they weren't interested.
Useless wankers.

Is Joyce not happy with his weekend of 3 way loving from Rach & Jenna, his crusty & thrush ridden old tarts?
He should be happy with what he's got & keep his filthy hands off young girls 🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I just ask something. If you read here and don’t usually comment, even if you disagree. Please comment because Rachael is under the impression that it’s a handful of people that see what we see and I know there are 400+ people reading this thread. It might help those kids in the long term.
She wanted to play mummies and daddies with josh, basically to trap him. That games got boring now because poor little W has not turned out “perfect” (in her eyes, not anyone else’s by the way). She clearly cannot be bothered. I have never known a child not be comforted by their own mother more than anyone else. Kids wants their mums, not strangers. But not W, he prefers the strangers. It’s so weird. He clearly has no bond with her whatsoever.
As for josh, he is a man in the edge. I would bet my house on it that if he could just walk away and never look back he would. This is not what he wanted. You can see he has no interest in the kids whatsoever.
I imagine R is flashing the cash and the gifts and the weekends away and the meals out to desperately try and cling onto him. She can see he wants out. And he has done it before he could defo do it again.
What a mess. Now she is playing shops hoping that turns out better.
I’ve never seen two parents so disinterested and genuinely non caring about their own children.

Reactions: 41
I read here a lot and comment now and again. I can’t believe how much she has been out lately it’s crazy when you have 6 kids at home between you! And why to sloshy always have to go?! Why can’t she just have a girls night? It’s so pathetic he has to tag along constantly, when me and my ex were together we loved separated nights out and our own space!!

The girls in that house are so unbelievably rude and disrespectful. B is the worst she is so entitled it’s unreal.

W just needs his parents to actually parent him, set boundaries and encourage him with his speech( instead he gets filmed 24/7 for her “huns”

Those poor boys just don’t stand a chance do they! Totally ignored and cast aside.
Easter holidays and no sign of them whatsoever ever

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The Asda shirt just came out her tumble dryer so who put it in? And it's a bright green extra large men's size, it would be impossible not to notice it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.