PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted to play mummies and daddies with josh, basically to trap him. That games got boring now because poor little W has not turned out “perfect” (in her eyes, not anyone else’s by the way). She clearly cannot be bothered. I have never known a child not be comforted by their own mother more than anyone else. Kids wants their mums, not strangers. But not W, he prefers the strangers. It’s so weird. He clearly has no bond with her whatsoever.
As for josh, he is a man in the edge. I would bet my house on it that if he could just walk away and never look back he would. This is not what he wanted. You can see he has no interest in the kids whatsoever.
I imagine R is flashing the cash and the gifts and the weekends away and the meals out to desperately try and cling onto him. She can see he wants out. And he has done it before he could defo do it again.
What a mess. Now she is playing shops hoping that turns out better.
I’ve never seen two parents so disinterested and genuinely non caring about their own children.
💯 this.
I don’t think either of them know what they want anymore. So many upfucks. Sad for those they’ve thrown under the bus in the process 😞

Reactions: 15
Thanks to all who spoke up today when you haven’t before or don’t often. I thought that disregarding the laughs that we have and tangents we go off on, that there would be other SEN parents that have experience with what she says she is dealing with.

It’s important because for every one thing that she says about Wibble or Tallulah, there will likely be a fair amount of parents following her that are confused about their own situation in comparison to hers, and they might end up here. Now they know they can question things & have a conversation without having to sit in her inbox or even worse be called a troll. Plus, even though it’s a long shot, she might, just might, be humble for once and have a think about her approach to ‘influencing,’ over such important issues.

Side note, Betty getting Easter Eggs - not ok. I saw the women she posted who dropped them off and Betty looks in a much more favourable position than them. It’s a mockery. I also wonder watching Josh with GG, and recognising that Betsy was unnerved yet Rachael wasn’t, just how little she actually knows about women’s vulnerabilities & possible trauma. I think Betsy knows more.

Reactions: 56
My sister in law is abit like that. She doesn't allow my partners brother to go out alone. When its a guys night out, she's literally the only girl there. I'm quite close to one of the other friends gf and all the lads laugh about it how he's never allowed out on his own, and he's always the butt of the jokes about being ball and chain etc. I'd never dream of tagging along unless one of the other girlfriends is invited. I get along with lads better than girls as I love the boy banter, But I still wouldn't dream of tagging along as the only girl. How josh doesn't feel uncomfortable when he tags along i will never know, especially being the only man amongst women. He needs to sew his balls back on and grow a back bone while he's at it.
Pathetic excuse of a pussy whipped man.

Reactions: 20
This was the other pic Betty posted so her kids weren’t short of eggs. Then she said she’d organised an Easter egg hunt for them. Scammers, the lot of them 😡
Betty’s parents owned a very popular Paignton hotel (I went to it for my prom) and in 2021 they sold it for a fair few million. Her daughter goes to the private boarding school which is a train
ride away, I don’t think she’s a full boarder and stays overnight. Definitely doesn’t need the eggs. Always good to have a few rich friends eh Rach!

Came on to say that the way she handles Lula’s temper is vile. Yes okay the kicking of Wilby’s toys wasn’t okay but you would address that surely. Sat there snickering with Betty’s teenage friends. Rach you are a parent, not a teenager. How could she let Betsy and her friends talk to Lula like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I have no words !! She makes a mockery of Sen Families. She’s ruined them kids.
Betsy should of be told off and her friends definitely shouldn’t be chipping in.

I don’t know how people can’t see how awful they are. No S & I for days either.

Reactions: 28
Betty’s parents owned a very popular Paignton hotel (I went to it for my prom) and in 2021 they sold it for a fair few million. Her daughter goes to the private boarding school which is a train
ride away, I don’t think she’s a full boarder and stays overnight. Definitely doesn’t need the eggs. Always good to have a few rich friends eh Rach!

Came on to say that the way she handles Lula’s temper is vile. Yes okay the kicking of Wilby’s toys wasn’t okay but you would address that surely. Sat there snickering with Betty’s teenage friends. Rach you are a parent, not a teenager. How could she let Betsy and her friends talk to Lula like that.
And now we know where she got the idea from to send Wilby and edie to a private school... allegedly. Considering shes an influencer... shes very easy influenced by her "mates" isn't she 🤣 from the clothes they wear, to their hairstyles, right up to living the high life they have.
Tbh its just coming across as a slap in the face regarding Betty now, first she was filmed laughing and treating the centre like a bleeping playground and now she's tagging photos of massive easter eggs she got for free which was donated in good faith for people less fortunate, which Betty clearly is not!

Reactions: 32
1. Wtf and 2. How can you have 15 women at a time??????????
"The Paignton Centre is 121 where we meet 1 family/woman at a time"
No.... in other words according to your companies house plan, your target to get it up and running and signed off was to help 1 woman a month and job done! What's this bullsbit about its a 121 centre, you talk tit rach. Stop making it sound more important than it is. Its a sham!

Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe she is basically writing wilby off at the age of 2.
All toddlers can be difficult.
And even if he does have additional needs she should be desperate to help him, not fob him off.
A friend of mine has a severely autistic 11 year old and she has vowed never to put him into residential care as she couldn’t bear the thought of him being unhappy and not being able to communicate that to anyone.
R is literally counting down the days until she can pass him off to someone else.
I reckon she knows if W needs their full time care for the rest of his life, josh will not be around to help with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
T
If my daughter ever looked at me like this with attitude I would take her phone/laptop/computer off of her for a month. Why are her kids so fkin rude.? She has people staying and there’s no respect being shown there at all. Why does that kid always walk around like a miserable fish.😡😡😡😡
Them kids really don’t know they’re born. The state of that house in the stories this morning.🤷🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t you just clean up knowing you had guests staying.. fk she’s a lazy arse cnut
They are rude and disrespectful because their mother has no respect for herself and laughs constantly while filming her kids. There are no boundaries.

Reactions: 22
Well I’ve missed a lot since being on holiday! Still got patreon access and an Easter miracle has happened… starting to lay the groundwork for admitting Josh no longer at work.. how long have we been waiting?!
769ED892-0E21-4B5C-A419-FA428173B984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
And now we know where she got the idea from to send Wilby and edie to a private school... allegedly. Considering shes an influencer... shes very easy influenced by her "mates" isn't she 🤣 from the clothes they wear, to their hairstyles, right up to living the high life they have.
Tbh its just coming across as a slap in the face regarding Betty now, first she was filmed laughing and treating the centre like a bleeping playground and now she's tagging photos of massive easter eggs she got for free which was donated in good faith for people less fortunate, which Betty clearly is not!
I think I missed the private school thing, was it a Patreon post?

This school that her friend's kids go to is the main one in the area that goes right through from Reception into Year 13, there is a closer one in Torquay but that stops at Year 6. If she is going to send Edie and W to this private school that goes right through to Year 13 then W's place would cost 3k a term up to a certain age and E's 4k a term. She will have to be doing a lot more scamming to afford 7k of school fees a term.

I've got no issue with Betty accessing help for domestic abuse if thats what she needed. Millionaires can be victims of domestic abuse, their wealth doesn't exclude them from that, having money doesn't make you happy at all. But if your family are millionaires and your children go to private school, don't go on social media and act like your family are hard done by and needed chocolate eggs donated. It's offensive to people who did actually need eggs donated this Easter. Surely Rach and Em would know that? Why are they acting like they've done a charitable deed? You've given chocolate eggs to your mate.

Did we ever see the footage or the purpose of the poverty tour with Jordan?

Reactions: 30
Just catching up after a day out with the family.

Next time one of the huns comments on spotted Paignton or where ever can someone tell them to have a look at her mate "being betty" so they can see who it is Rach is helping "behind the scenes" The family of her accountant, none of which are short of money to buy kids an Easter egg.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
2015 they went to Turkey... been together for over a year... How does that work with the whole time line thing?
2016 bridge post? Edies birth, Sebs 9th birthday???

Yeah she's an attention seeking monetising twit.

Might not get an EHCP but could go for DLA with her private assessment... Dont tecnically need a diagnosis as this can be in process...

Reactions: 9
1. Wtf and 2. How can you have 15 women at a time??????????
15 victims of domestic abuse in the youth club/ Ikea cafe style room?
That's really cozy Rach, they can all compare notes on their abusers whilst eating lush fresh cakes & drinking filter coffee.
And as there's a kitchen there, can the ladies expect a roast dinner while they're making new friends, getting their knickers washed and having a laugh?
Sounds perfect.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe she is basically writing wilby off at the age of 2.
All toddlers can be difficult.
And even if he does have additional needs she should be desperate to help him, not fob him off.
A friend of mine has a severely autistic 11 year old and she has vowed never to put him into residential care as she couldn’t bear the thought of him being unhappy and not being able to communicate that to anyone.
R is literally counting down the days until she can pass him off to someone else.
I reckon she knows if W needs their full time care for the rest of his life, josh will not be around to help with that.
This !! I hated my son being referred at 4. He’s now 11. He’s bloody hard work at times. I still feel at times that this is him now labelled etc. I love him so bloody much and I want the best for him always and I’ll fight for the best for him. I still feel kind of gutted by it all if I’m brutally honest.
He don’t care he’s never really had friends, play dates, that he’s behind his peers etc. Yet he’s has so many wonderful traits. He’s one of the most thoughtful kids I know, he never asks for a lot for bdays and Christmas’s, if he gets something he hasn’t asked for it puzzles him. He’s so honest he’d never lie to me.

I feel like she’s just written W off without giving him a chance. All this talk of Private schools, diagnosis’s, Nanny's etc. She needs to take time to interact with her child, get to know what works for him etc. I feel like cos he’s not perfect she don’t want to know.

She would really benefit from the parenting courses, I’ve been forced to go on.. Yet she won’t be forced as she has money to throw at the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
2015 they went to Turkey... been together for over a year... How does that work with the whole time line thing?
2016 bridge post? Edies birth, Sebs 9th birthday???

Yeah she's an attention seeking monetising twit.

Might not get an EHCP but could go for DLA with her private assessment... Dont tecnically need a diagnosis as this can be in process...
I was just coming on to say that. The times don't tally but we all know she was shagging sloshua whilst pregnant with Edie.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.