PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very long time lurker here but have never joined to comment. Had to create an account to put my two pennies worth as I'm getting more and more shocked about what I'm seeing.

The complete lack of parenting and boundaries in that house is shocking and all of those children are being let down. Wilby is the most beautiful boy and is so desperate for their proper attention and whilst he appears to have some level of additional needs there is no way he is severely autistic.

I am a social worker and some of what I see makes me absolutely cringe - it wouldn't meet a threshold for involvement but some parenting support wouldn't go amiss!
Would your services get involved with her if you were/are local?

Reactions: 2
So how comes Emily can keep him entertained ? Maybe that’s where stabby went ? Maybe W was becoming to well behaved and progressing to much with consistency.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What. A. Dick.
I will never know how people can share images of their children in so much pain and upset to strangers on the internet. That practically needs a trigger warning for goodness sake. Just look at his wee face 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Surely with five kids between them they remember the toddler years? Terrible twos then threenagers?! It astounds me, it’s like they have never actually parented a toddler before W came along 🤔🤨 If they carry on down this path they are just going to make life difficult for W, themselves and anyone he comes into contact with in an educational setting. They are failing him massively and it’s heartbreaking to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Surely with five kids between them they remember the toddler years? Terrible twos then threenagers?! It astounds me, it’s like they have never actually parented a toddler before W came along 🤔🤨 If they carry on down this path they are just going to make life difficult for W, themselves and anyone he comes into contact with in an educational setting. They are failing him massively and it’s heartbreaking to watch.
From watching them parent W, I can only jump to the conclusion that R must of passed her children off constantly to other people/childminders and that the boys’ mum done 99.99% of the parenting for S & I as between them they seem absolutely clueless on how to bring up a toddler even though they have 5 other children between them.

Reactions: 29
Never EVER have I taken photos during my sons meltdowns and I certainly have never posted them to thousands of strangers. Its vile and a breach of their privacy. My son is only 10 but very conscious of people knowing hes autistic, he worries they think hes weird. He would be devastated if he thought I was taking photos and posting them. I'm always far too busy dealing with calming him to think about getting my phone out and I swear if my husband was standing taking photos I'd rip his face off. Disgusting.

I'm off to Torbay tomorrow though 🤣🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From watching them parent W, I can only jump to the conclusion that R must of passed her children off constantly to other people/childminders and that the boys’ mum done 99.99% of the parenting for S & I as between them they seem absolutely clueless on how to bring up a toddler even though they have 5 other children between them.
I totally agree. Betsy, Lula and Edie were obviously at nursery or a childminder from a young age, or spent a lot of time with others such as grandparents, Seb and Isaac were likely raised by their mum, so the couple in their 40s are acting like a pair of teenagers looking after one of those robot babies.

Reactions: 30
And yet another video of poor wilby lashing out. She’s so cruel. I can’t believe she thinks this is appropriate to share.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She she says careful and he stops and waits for her hand. Well my Asd son would never of waited he’d of been gone, same with roads etc.

Also when he hits Josh the way he looks at her after. She really needs to put that phone down.

Reactions: 36
Devon and Cornwall Police (that's if they are his employers) allow sabbaticals of up to 5 yrs.
Ah ok. That's not a sabbatical where I work that's just leaving ha!

Are the kids supposed to be swimming in what looks like a duck pond?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also at 11 my son still tries to bolt into roads, out the front door etc. If he’s melting down. When we lived in our flat we had to have special locks on the windows cos he’d escape. Luckily we was a Gff.

Reactions: 9
Now I know that autism is a spectrum that is wide and wonderful (and I am not an expert or someone with knowledge of living with someone with ASD), but W shows understanding, concern (when she plummeted down the slide :LOL:), he's using his words in the correct manner, shows emotion, has good eye contact, looks for support and reassurance, is keen to engage with people....how is that level 3?
When he's with her and Joyce, it's like he's being made to be with strangers. He's more receptive to Emily.

Reactions: 54
All I saw was a two year old who is probably over stimulated and over tired from a busy afternoon out. He just needs his routine, his needs should be prioritised over friends visiting from wherever. I really feel they are over doing this “aggressive” side, two year olds are bloody horrendous anyway, if he does have any additional needs it will be hard on top but I don’t think they make his life easier to avoid these episodes of frustration and dis-regulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry am I right in thinking they donated eggs to ‘women in need’ went to a family who have children in private school?!
The patchwork house probably does help some people and I’m sure there are positives to it, but it’s definitely got the air of being a ‘club’ of people that have gotten into the ‘inner circle’ as-opposed to helping women in genuine crisis.
Regarding parenting, everybody does things their own way and however they really should try following some IG accounts like ‘big little feelings’ and ‘speech sisters’. I really think they’d find some of the strategies beneficial. While W may well have some additional needs, ALL toddlers struggle with things they like ending/transitions/power battles etc and some really simple scripts would probably avoid some of the melt downs.

Reactions: 25
Imagine being a soldier and being on exercise with that shambles of a man! He has legs like the little sticks on cotton buds 😂 I can't even picture him as a soldier, he looked like Louie Spence prancing about over that obstacle course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Wilby having an autistic meltdown or he is just being a typical 2 1/2 year old?

Reactions: 39
I just can’t with this woman. I honestly think at best it’s gender disappointment, at worst PND. But she genuinely doesn’t seem to like her child.

He may show ‘some traits’ of ASD, but most children do. He simply isn’t being parented (I don’t claim to be an amazing mother), but seriously, they simply don’t talk to him, don’t tell him no/set any boundaries. His diet is a joke (and feeding him a diet of junk food will neither help his development nor his behaviour). But most importantly, neither parent seems to like him. Yes he lashes out, but what child doesn’t. He’s tired, over stimulated, frustrated and probably hangry. The way she films him and shows him to the world in such a negative light is perverse, and totally unacceptable, he’s a toddler ffs. Seriously, my neuro typical child has always had genuine meltdowns, and I’ve had the odd black eye from a badly time lash out with a toy train being held. You work through these times, and certainly don’t film them! I just cannot understand how she or her huns find any of this acceptable.

Reactions: 31
My son broke my toe when we playing football once,,went to kick the ball and kicked my toe instead. Never felt the need to constantly remind him that he'd hurt me though 🤷‍♀️. If they've got 6 children why only take 1 out with then though. If I'm on day out I take all my children. And harsh to say but Wilby is definitely showing the effects of all the crap he eats 😬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.