PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even get over the fact that even when he’s throwing stones she’s not engaging with him “one, two”.. it’s not hard really. It’s always just “wow”, “do you love it?” “Well done buddy” it’s no wonder he struggles to speak. Kids are sponges. If you’re not engaging with him how will he learn. He also lacks basic discipline, take the bowl off of him. You’re the parent. He could put one of those big sweets in his mouth when he’s running and choke, I’m sure all she would muster then is “oh dear” she’s thick!

Reactions: 23
A day out with just 1 out of 6 of your kids is not a family day out!
I agree with whoever said above that the two of them don’t like wilberforce which is just awful to watch. His little face lit up when he seen em at the bottom of the slide and you can tell she properly interacts with him. Raq huffing and puffing about the bowl of sweets he’s refusing to let go of. Well news flash you gave him it in the first place (probably so you didn’t have to interact with him) so why are you shocked he won’t let it go now it suits you, you are also the person who has had that child addicted to sugar since he was weaned straight from your magic tit to chocolate cake.
Also the fact she needs to show a video of him lashing out again is just disgusting put your bleeping phone away and comfort your child maybe set some boundaries while you are at it!

• Angry
Reactions: 43
A day out with just 1 out of 6 of your kids is not a family day out!
I agree with whoever said above that the two of them don’t like wilberforce which is just awful to watch. His little face lit up when he seen em at the bottom of the slide and you can tell she properly interacts with him. Raq huffing and puffing about the bowl of sweets he’s refusing to let go of. Well news flash you gave him it in the first place (probably so you didn’t have to interact with him) so why are you shocked he won’t let it go now it suits you, you are also the person who has had that child addicted to sugar since he was weaned straight from your magic tit to chocolate cake.
Also the fact she needs to show a video of him lashing out again is just disgusting put your bleeping phone away and comfort your child maybe set some boundaries while you are at it!
Great now I want chocolate cake 😂 also really made me want a chocolate milks shake. Why am I like this. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess whose lips are whose, Rachel or her scouse mate.
D8A3110A-1799-4EE0-A17E-165CCC19F35D.jpeg

Joyce looking like a 90 year old who has just taken their dentures out.
5DF88BEC-E910-40E1-A892-CDBBB9FF34EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Me - oh they finally took wilby out Just him and his ‘parents’ oh no wait of course there’s a duck ton of clingers there and she ended it by showing wilby exhibiting normal behaviour for a two year old who is CONSTANTLY ignored

Reactions: 29
I swear I thought he was saying “where’s Jo?” And jo? Jo? At points 🤔 maybe it was me willing it to be so!! I’m very sad that I watched the stories of GI Jane doing the assault course-nightmares for me tonight 😩

Thread suggestion- is Josh having to be the new nanny cos the social have caught up with stabby?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never EVER have I taken photos during my sons meltdowns and I certainly have never posted them to thousands of strangers. Its vile and a breach of their privacy. My son is only 10 but very conscious of people knowing hes autistic, he worries they think hes weird. He would be devastated if he thought I was taking photos and posting them. I'm always far too busy dealing with calming him to think about getting my phone out and I swear if my husband was standing taking photos I'd rip his face off. Disgusting.

I'm off to Torbay tomorrow though 🤣🙃
This!
(long time lurker, first time commenter)
My son is 15 and ASD, he is quite conscious of it too. His meltdowns can be quite violent now he’s bigger and scare us both.
i don’t understand people who photograph a young child in such a vulnerable state. Be that a meltdown due to SEN, or due to the fact they’re little and can’t communicate their frustrations. It is a vulnerable time, it’s when they should be being cuddled or soothed in whatever way works for them. My son needs something soft to stroke and distraction, it doesn’t always work. Shoving a camera or phone in his face definitely wouldn’t work. That’s beyond humiliating!
Her SEN narrative has compelled me to comment because attempting to maybe fake something like this makes my blood boil, it’s almost like she wishes W is ASD. While I wouldn’t change my son for the world, I wouldn’t hope the struggles he faces every single day on a child! It’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Todays videos just say it all really don’t they, W clearly loves Em so much his energy changed when she came to the bottom of the slide and the interaction with him when he was throwing the stones!
See Ratch that’s what you do with children engage with them, come down to their level, set them boundaries and be able to comfort them when they are clearly distressed not take a photo 😡
She is beyond useless as a parent I don’t know how people can’t see it!

Reactions: 36
I genuinely don’t mind Em, she seems a really good mummy. It concerns me that she’s messed up in this tit tot be honest

Reactions: 39
Just given my hubby the brief lowdown on her pushing the ASD and “violent” 2 year old as it’s really upset me that she is portraying this as that’s what a autism is 😢 he said straight away “he’s clearly tired..”
That little boy is quite clearly tired, overwhelmed, coming down from all the sweets/tit they’ve fed him/undoubtedly just been told “we’re going now” with no prior warning.
It’s like she WANTS him to lash out so she can film it!! I mean, bleeping convenient that you had a bleeping camera shoved in his face just for that moment!
I HATE HATE HATE that she is going to gradually “show” her adoring fans the “real” Wilby.. yet they don’t realise that the tit parenting and total total lack of understanding of his needs is leading to these bigger emotions.
I feel pretty deflated by watching him struggle towards the end of his day out there.. he’s clearly knackered 😔
WHY can’t she see it? Why are they that bleeping naive?!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Who wants to bet she will still have another baby? Those Moles still on Patreon, what month did they say they were going to start “trying” 🤢?
May. The night of her 40th. Still scarred in my brain. Along with her declaration today on patreon that she loves him so much, when he couldn’t find his shorts. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Think about it, Rachel, you absolute bleep. If you safeguarded and protected your children and your home life, nobody would no anything. Actual proper real life celebs or those that do proper good in their community and for charities are capable of keeping their home life private, why can't you?!
she has to post every inch of her childrens life because if she didn’t she would have zero content. Those kids should be earning the money from her account not her. Celebrities keep their kids safe and post about the actual goings on of their day or skin care routines, meal plans etc. You, Rach, have nothing in your life except exploiting those beautiful children of yours.
I bet she was so glad Wilbs had a meltdown so they could post it, to prove to the Huns how hard it is for them. I could just hear her, Josh keep him there let me film this to show the Huns how hard our life is, and the reason you need to take a year off (bullshit) because Wilbs is out of control and I can’t cope on my own 😡 God she is so predictable!
I was just coming on to say exactly this. Could she literally be any happier that she managed to catch some ‘meltdowns’ (I refuse to call them meltdowns beside those words belong to the autistic community not an overtired toddler who has just been told it’s time to leave the park)

Now I know that autism is a spectrum that is wide and wonderful (and I am not an expert or someone with knowledge of living with someone with ASD), but W shows understanding, concern (when she plummeted down the slide :LOL:), he's using his words in the correct manner, shows emotion, has good eye contact, looks for support and reassurance, is keen to engage with people....how is that level 3?
When he's with her and Joyce, it's like he's being made to be with strangers. He's more receptive to Emily.
she can continue to post as she is because all she is actually doing is drawing attention to the fact that he CAN understand reason, logic and safety.If those videos today were to try and show his assessors that he is having ‘meltdowns’ all she has in fact shown is that he knows not to run into the water, that he can put into context ‘oh dear’ and that he is just a toddler who is ignored by his parents. Case in point the picture of him having a tantrum (not meltdown) at Josh’s feet.

AND FINALLY-GET THAT CHILD A BUGGY AND STOP EXPECTING HIM TO WALK MILES (according to Rach yesterday) EVERYDAY. He has tiny little legs that get tired. He can’t be expected to walk the length of that park today, run to every tree and play in the park then walk back to the car without being utterly exhausted. F*ck she winds me up.

in fact, that wasn’t my last point, I would genuinely love to set up a go fund me for S&Is mum to help her get back to court and get those boys back. When I turns 12 (if he hasn’t already) is it not up to them where they live? I feel so sorry for every child in that house with those utter imbeciles.

Sorry that was so long, I was spending the day with my tiny turds and had to get it all of my chest

Reactions: 20
Surely with five kids between them they remember the toddler years? Terrible twos then threenagers?! It astounds me, it’s like they have never actually parented a toddler before W came along 🤔🤨 If they carry on down this path they are just going to make life difficult for W, themselves and anyone he comes into contact with in an educational setting. They are failing him massively and it’s heartbreaking to watch.
Josh's ex had the boys through their toddler years and the girls had a childminder to look after them so only had to "parent" on evenings (bedtime) and weekends. Wilby is the first child they have had to parent as a toddler and they can't cope. Yes some kids are a challenge when they hit the stage where they can't control and express their emotions but they don't seem to try and calm the situation or even talk to Wilby other than screeching "do you love it"

Reactions: 16
Wiffly is starting to look really overweight, most toddlers have the cute protruding belly but he seems to be putting on weight quickly all over. With the amount of miles she says he covers it says a lot about what she’s feeding him.

Reactions: 22
So who wants to know what Sloshua is going to be doing on his career break….? Is it being the Nanny, the Chef, the Cleaner…??
Big fat no! He’s going to do the school run with Rach and then take her to the gym to train for 45 minutes. I’m not even joking. Unreal 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.