PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before but I just cannot get over the fact that considering they’re going for a diagnosis of autism that they leave Wimbledon with literally anyone, especially teenagers who I assume would not be able to manage one of his ‘violent’ outbursts. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that lad except having appalling parents. Poor kid.
Also Happy Easter to all you tattling trolling bastards! 🐣

Reactions: 27
Hi trolls 👋 been MIA as I took my turds on holiday for Easter. Still catching up.
But.... a bleeping nanny???!!!!
The nanny wasn't the right fit because R probably didn't like that she saw how tit and non existant their parenting actually was and told them a few home truths, or she was extremely more better looking than R and not a young impressionable girl that Rs used to and couldn't actually mould her into something that R could use to her advantage!

Reactions: 38
This was the other pic Betty posted so her kids weren’t short of eggs. Then she said she’d organised an Easter egg hunt for them. Scammers, the lot of them 😡
Makes me so angry! The average hun must be unbelievably stupid to not realise what's going on?!

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe that Betty accepted eggs 😡 when you think there will be so many kids today that got duck all.
yes my kids did get more than one but the difference is they were bought by family members not given to us by a “charity” pass them onto someone else you skank!
We did hand eggs into the local food back I hope they did make it to kids who needed them rather that people like R’s mates!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’ve went back and rewatched them. I thought I saw it last night but didn’t want to think it’s what I saw. You can clearly see B and her friend looking awkwardly at R to stop it but they’re all just giggling and laughing. I’d have said ‘Josh, let go of GG please’, and then spoken to him when we got home or were sober. That’s not right behaviour at all from a grown man who is a ‘police man’.

great idea to have Wimbledons name on his T-shirt for safeguarding 👏🏼👏🏼 He’s been looked after by that many people that it wouldn't be hard for a stranger to see his T-shirtand call him by his name and off he went with the stranger. I’ve probably watched too much TV but these things happen.

Reactions: 35
R has acknowledged that T has SEN, so why does she let B speak to her like tit then?? literally pounced on in those latest videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Be Kind and her friends have just got home from a weekend away, yet be kind and GG were there yesterday.

• Haha
Wait. Isn't Betty the friend who's brother is Rach's accountant?! Is that who people who donated the eggs had in mind when they donated them to a 'women's centre'?
Yes it is.

And from her public IG She works in a school and She has her own business / shop.

So she’s far better off that most.

• Wow
  • Angry
This was the other pic Betty posted so her kids weren’t short of eggs. Then she said she’d organised an Easter egg hunt for them. Scammers, the lot of them 😡
Wait...so her kids already had all these eggs and then Rachaeaeaeaele gave them more that were donated on the understanding they were going to a family that wouldn't be able to buy easter eggs otherwise?! What the actual duck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
More drinking??? Is there been a day this easter weekend that they haven't been drinking?

Reactions: 15
If my daughter ever looked at me like this with attitude I would take her phone/laptop/computer off of her for a month. Why are her kids so fkin rude.? She has people staying and there’s no respect being shown there at all. Why does that kid always walk around like a miserable fish.😡😡😡😡
Them kids really don’t know they’re born. The state of that house in the stories this morning.🤷🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t you just clean up knowing you had guests staying.. fk she’s a lazy arse cnut

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Whys she pretending she doesn't know who the Asda top is?
It's sloshys work uniform innit Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.