PTWM #121 Snatchwork CIC accounts are amiss, while the FREE robot vac collects Shambleton debriss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its on her Facebook stories and not her Instagram then I think she's forgot they are both linked 🤣
How messy is her social media!
I agree with above, clearly shes used that line to josh and maybe on the kids many times to get what she wants.
No parent should be telling your 13 year old daughter to do something she doesn't want to do for her boyfriend let alone a woman who is apparently a spokesperson for domestic violence. Shes a fraud and a disgusting human

Reactions: 37
I thought t had a diagnosis of autism too. So then letting her look after her little brother with a recent diagnosis. Cool parenting there rachet !

Reactions: 19
I made a new thread, the wiki and previous threads are missing because I forgot to add the tag but I've asked admin to sort it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.