PTWM #121 Snatchwork CIC accounts are amiss, while the FREE robot vac collects Shambleton debriss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to be on next week begging for Easter eggs. How about YOU pay for them yourself?! Most people are wondering whether they have enough food to eat or whether they can pay their bills or even buy their own kids/families Easter eggs and old moneybags wants the huns to use what little money they have.

The AUDACITY 😳🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just sent on Twitter Tesco doing a giveaway competition for Easter eggs

I am
Sure kids would be delighted with one that costs a quid

I think wilbertson has autistic traits but more of a developmental delay which could be brought on with slt and a normal nursery setting. He doesn’t seem to have any sleep issues and doesn’t mind a hair cut or 10!

I work in this field and the paediatrician some times discharges kids at this age or puts them on a 2 year return appt as nursery or educational setting and stability brings them all.

Reactions: 15
Rach is now on the beg for Easter eggs for the women and children fleeing abusive relationships.
The many women and children who are referred to the womens centre by GPs, SS etc. Fuckn lies!

Firstly, buy them yourself with all the PayPal money you are still stealing or from the Patreon income or from the Patchwork Empire.
Secondly, speaking from experience, women and their children who have fled, are fleeing or who are still in abusive relationships are absolutely NOT going to be fixed by a fuckn Easter egg!!!!
They do, however need lots of support in so many aspects of their traumatic lives.
They need help from experienced, trained and qualified staff. Not a bunch of clueless "girls" (grown adults) who are playing shop.
I remember one Easter, quite a few years ago, I got my children some giant chocolate rabbits for Easter. I was so excited about getting them for my daughters, because I couldn't really afford them and they were so huge, as big as a rabbit.
When the ex saw them, he wasn't happy, so he kicked them around the hallway until they were smashed and broken into bits and there was chocolate everywhere. He thoroughly enjoyed it.
I was next in line.
Bastard.
That's what some abusers do, if they're not beating you, they will destroy something that will hurt you and your children.
So, Rach, you Patchwork Prick, shove your Easter eggs idea up your fat arse and into your gargantuan knickers and duck off.
Stay away from something you have no knowledge or experience of & no genuine interest in, before something goes tragically wrong 😔.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You know what, I wouldn't put it past her if she actually does buy these donations herself and makes out followers send them 🤣🤣🤣
(I know that's unlikely but she would do anything to make it look like shes popular and loved 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the betting she’s laying the ground work for the ‘I can’t send Easter Eggs so can I send vouchers instead’ message so she can fleece the huns yet again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
If they don't, they absolutely should! How can you diagnose after 2 sessions with him? That seems ridiculous to me!
my son got diagnosed over video call with a 10 min observation BUT along with the information from myself and partner and reports from ISEND, child psychologist, audiology, SLT, HV, Nursery etc 🤣 But the paed described him as “textbook autism” like the type of children they first studied when autism was being researched: hand flapping/ stimming, no eye contact, walks on tiptoes, nonverbal yadeeyada. I very much doubt that it’s that simple for the Torbay tart if they’ve got no professionals involved, but going private they don’t really care if they diagnose or not- they still get paid so maybe he will end up with a shoddy diagnosis 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love her rationale 'it's not an ad but Beck (?) from porky penguin does loads for me so I'll mark it as one' - that is exactly the point of making it an ad you stoopid hoor! If you have a business relationship with someone and you display their products you are advertising them #itsnotharddickhead
And she said she orders loads of stuff from them then in the next breath said "she sent me this". So which was it?

Where’s she asked for egg donations?
She hasn't yet, she said she was going to do eggs etc for the "women and children" then said she'd be on next week begging, just to warn us all.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Going to be on next week begging for Easter eggs. How about YOU pay for them yourself?! Most people are wondering whether they have enough food to eat or whether they can pay their bills or even buy their own kids/families Easter eggs and old moneybags wants the huns to use what little money they have.

The AUDACITY 😳🙄
What a c***. Eggs are £1 in Tesco. Use some #ad money! Can’t wait to see this witch fall flat on her face.

Reactions: 21
Poor W can’t even play catch with his stupid mum as she’s too busy filming. Put it down and play catch with your Son ffs.
I see J is on the red wine. I do hope he’s not driving home.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
“He’s going to lose it because she’s leaving quick”

Wilby doesn’t lose it. Wilby continues to play.
Rach you bleep stop starting problems when they’re aren’t any. YOU are the problem.

Reactions: 36
So let’s get this straight! She has not only got rich on PayPal money ( shady) go fund money (shady) I could go on and on and bloody on about the money she has how she has acquired it cough cough! But she is also as tight as a ducks arse when it comes to spending it, of course she doesn’t mind spending on herself or that sorry excuse for a man! Can we even call him that 😡 I am enraged at the total brass neck that she is still asking her foolish Huns for even more and let’s face it they will give her whatever she asks for! Why can’t they see the despicable, narcissistic witch she is! I literally cannot stand her, sorry for the essay but she has pissed me off more than usual 🤣

Reactions: 25
Raaaaaaach is a bleep
I've just obliterated a bottle of wine because my mother has mere months left to live and I'm angry!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else hear Mad Mummy Marshall comment about going to coffee shops in Amsterdam?
She's as rough as her vile daughter in law.
Do what you want in private, but don't tell strangers via Instagram!
How embarrassing for all her grandchildren, unless they think it's funny like Rancid.
I personally have nothing against Marijuana, I've been prescribed CBD & THC by my GP, for anxiety, but it didn't work 🙄.

Reactions: 12

The AUDACITY 😳🙄
This. I legit have £4 til next Thurs. The freezer is empty and we’re on the let’s get inventive with what’s in the cupboard week. Not sad mind. My girls fave tea stemmed from these times 👌 Doubt she’s ever been in this situation she’d totally appreciate it and not flaunt her wealth if she had. That’s why I’m here. She doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
my son got diagnosed over video call with a 10 min observation BUT along with the information from myself and partner and reports from ISEND, child psychologist, audiology, SLT, HV, Nursery etc 🤣 But the paed described him as “textbook autism” like the type of children they first studied when autism was being researched: hand flapping/ stimming, no eye contact, walks on tiptoes, nonverbal yadeeyada. I very much doubt that it’s that simple for the Torbay tart if they’ve got no professionals involved, but going private they don’t really care if they diagnose or not- they still get paid so maybe he will end up with a shoddy diagnosis 🤷🏻‍♀️
My son was diagnosed aged 5 and they said he was textbook. My next son was 3 when he was diagnosed. Totally different!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.