PTWM #121 Snatchwork CIC accounts are amiss, while the FREE robot vac collects Shambleton debriss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secret filming again, this time with T's boyfriend in the room. T doesn't want to go watch him play rugby at half eight on a Sunday morning and Ratchet told her if she loved him she would. Seriously! T said she couldn't go anyway as she's babysitting but R told her she'd get Bekind's friend to do it instead. These stories were after ten at night but I thought T had to be home by seven?

Also, she's totally messing up her posting. The Instagram stories had the beginning missing but they were posted to Facebook.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Secret filming again, this time with T's boyfriend in the room. T doesn't want to go watch him play rugby at half eight on a Sunday morning and Ratchet told her if she loved him she would. Seriously! T said she couldn't go anyway as she's babysitting but R told her she'd get Bekind's friend to do it instead. These stories were after ten at night but I thought T had to be home by seven?

Also, she's totally messing up her posting. The Instagram stories had the beginning missing but they were posted to Facebook.
So when 13 year old Tallulah says “babysitting” she means her two year old brother who apparently has additional needs and violent meltdowns?! Where are his parents going to be Sunday morning? And HOW is it appropriate for a 13 year old to be responsible for a 2 year old 🤯

AND why is Rachel not more careful with her language? Telling Tallulah she would do something she doesn’t want to do if she loved her boyfriend is just asking for trouble. Those poor children.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I post a parent during Covid, way before time & because of Covid.
Thinking of you ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Raaaaaaach is a bleep
I've just obliterated a bottle of wine because my mother has mere months left to live and I'm angry!
So sorry to hear this. I know words can’t make it any better but all of us Tattle Trolls are thinking of you and sending lots of love your way.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought everyone hated her where she lived, amazing how in last few days 2 of her huns happened to have been served by Betsy and had some problems which she sorted so they had to message to say how wonderful she was! 🙄
Why does she assume just because it declines it’s because you haven’t the money! My debit card goes on strike if I’ve used it to much and get an alert off the bank asking me to confirm my purchases 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Thanks everyone
I barely drink so I was a bit woe is me.

So Raq is telling her daughter if you don't want to do something then you should if you love them? What message is that sending you daft bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks everyone

So Raq is telling her daughter if you don't want to do something then you should if you love them? What message is that sending you daft bleep
Hope you don't feel too rough this morning. Sorry to hear about your mum. Sending lots of love.

Reactions: 7
Those words she said to T are so awful and damaging, why would you say that and make her believe it’s ok to do whatever your boyfriend wants even if you don’t want to, “just to prove you love him” WOW! And this woman is in charge of a womens centre and claims to be a saviour of DV 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can’t make it up. She is truly despicable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
"You'd do it if you loved him" DV ambassador right there folks. Ffs
She’s despicable!

It’s obvious that she does what she does as a means to make herself a ton of money, she gives no shits about trauma suffered by others.

Reactions: 22
"You'd do it if you loved him" DV ambassador right there folks. Ffs
This made me so angry. What would her reaction have been if he said “if you loved me you would” Mum of girls here, and they know this would be a massive red flag. I think she’s the one who has probably used that line, particularly to Josh, on many an occasion and that’s why the ‘saviour of dv victims’ thinks it’s acceptable to say 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Thanks everyone

I have been in your position and words can’t describe it, thoughts are with you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So many questions.
Where T and the boyf there last night while Raq & Slosh were at gangsta grannies? I know she said they were all going to the fair but I wouldn’t put it past a pair of teenagers to sneak

Why didn’t Isaac go to gangsta grannies?

Where are they going that they need a babysitter that early on a Sunday morning?

Also, I had a horrible, horrible dream about them. It was a little perverse. I feel disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t hear when that’s said..?
I can quite clearly make out that she’s supposed to be babysitting her severely autistic little brother who has violent “meltdowns” that her adult mother/father can’t cope with..? L is 13.. this is so far from appropriate!!

Reactions: 25
I’ve just listened to her stories and I can’t hear her say , you’d do it if you loved him? Has she cut it out?

Ahh it’s on her fb story! Funny how she’s cut it from her instagram story though

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t hear when that’s said..?
I can quite clearly make out that she’s supposed to be babysitting her severely autistic little brother who has violent “meltdowns” that her adult mother/father can’t cope with..? L is 13.. this is so far from appropriate!!
That’s because it’s all lies. Funny how everyone can cope with him but them. All two year olds are hard work and it wouldn’t be ideal to leave a 13 year old in charge of any 2 year old.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t hear her say that when I watched this morning so I’m presuming she’s deleted that bit after reading here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.